YesNoOk

Anti-Spam (Read 2946 times)

Started by Skyro, November 16, 2019, 01:20:49 pm
Share this topic:
Anti-Spam
#1  November 16, 2019, 01:20:49 pm
    • Cameroon
Hello, I would like to set a condition on a stroke, so that if this move is used 2 times during such time interval, the opposing player fall
I use Fighter factory Classic
Re: Anti-Spam
#2  November 17, 2019, 09:47:36 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
2 options. Variable counter or much simpler. Explod counter.

First time you do the move spawn an explod once you hit

Type = explod
Trigger1 = movehit
Persistent = 0

Make sure it has an invisible animation and set removetime to however long you need the effect. Then on the hitdef you can set the fall parameter

Fall = cond(numexplod(whatever id you used)) 1, 0)

Variable counter works too but you need state -2 and a bunch of sets and resets. Just more complicated.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3  November 19, 2019, 04:49:16 am
    • Cameroon
First of all, thank you very much. I used the state Explod and the result was the expected one, but now I would like to know how to end the state once the opponent is on the ground. Because the removetime is quite long, when the opposing player gets up, and that it undergoes the blow again, since the state Explod has not yet finished, it falls directly at the first blow, whereas it is supposed to have fallen if this blow is repeated, that is to say the second time that shot is used. That's why I'd like to set a Explod state-stop condition if the opposing player falls.
#4  November 19, 2019, 05:01:19 am
    • Cameroon
I have another concern. This one concerns the counter break, this movement which is triggered when one is touched to push back the opponent. I would like to activate this movement or this pose and when it is launched, if the opponent touches me for X time, it is pushed to the other end of the stadium.
#5  November 19, 2019, 05:01:48 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Next time edit your post instead of double posting
#6  November 19, 2019, 06:59:12 am
    • Cameroon
ok sorry. It's my first time in the topics forums.
Please can you resolve my problem ?
#7  November 20, 2019, 06:19:37 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Well. You can limit how long the explod lasts for so it doesn't stay for too long. Or you can id it and use removeexplod to get rid of it whenever you like.

I don't actually understand your second question. If your opponent is close they get pushed across the screen?

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#8  November 20, 2019, 10:42:24 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Skyro, like Cyanide said, you will want to use removeexplod.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/removeexplod-sctrls-170074.0.html

You will want to make the removeexplod work inside of Statedef -2. Make it so the trigger watches P2. You need to see when P2 is getting up. Use P2's stateno as a trigger. If you have a "combo count" in your character, the reset triggers should match what you want.

For your second concern
It sounds like you want to make a Push Block move.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/push-block-guard-push-advancing-guard-mechanics-173986.0.html
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#9  November 21, 2019, 10:52:03 am
    • Cameroon
Thanks again. I used remove explod and my first problem is definitely fixed.
Regarding the second, I was referring to a counter attack. That is to say, from a key I put my player in counter attack mode and if the opponent touches me he is pushed back.
Did you play Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4? When you press guard + X, it triggers a trap and if the opponent touches you immediately, it is pushed back (That's the counter attack) and I would like to put that same shot in my mugen.
#10  November 21, 2019, 11:21:14 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Touch = attack or touch = get close? And does what you do in response hurt. Or just make them move away?

#11  November 21, 2019, 07:24:04 pm
    • Cameroon
touch = attack.
If the opponent touches me immediately once I have activated the counter attack mode (which lasts about 1 second and a half), he is pushed back to the other end of the field (He is cleared). This gives me time to charge energy or prepare an attack.
#12  November 22, 2019, 07:23:22 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
You want to use reversaldef and probably trigger based on p2s distance as well to avoid helpers and the like getting involved. In the reversaldef state do whatever. Could use hitoverride as an alternative.

If it should do damage or place them in a hitstate just attack them. If you're after 0 damage and no hitstates. Spawn a helper. Turn on playerpush for it and have it push p2 across the screen with velset.

#13  November 25, 2019, 10:19:55 am
    • Cameroon
Thanks to all for the help. Thanks to you i could make a great progress with my project.
I'm sure i can count on your help next time.
See you!