YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 139411 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, July 27, 2019, 11:09:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#21  August 03, 2019, 10:57:03 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
#22  August 03, 2019, 08:45:38 pm
#23  August 05, 2019, 11:13:43 pm
#24  August 06, 2019, 08:46:03 pm
#25  August 06, 2019, 09:45:14 pm
 I am impressed. Great Work!
#26  August 06, 2019, 10:09:58 pm
    • USA
What are you using to make those intros? Those are intros right? You are going to do that for all of those characters? Is it not a bit excessive to make those for the characters that don’t exist? Up to you of course. I would not be mad if you just changed this into an arc sys compilation/FG, or even a standalone thing as you already have all the workings for it.
#27  August 06, 2019, 11:44:17 pm
I am impressed. Great Work!

Thank you very much.

What are you using to make those intros? Those are intros right? You are going to do that for all of those characters? Is it not a bit excessive to make those for the characters that don’t exist? Up to you of course. I would not be mad if you just changed this into an arc sys compilation/FG, or even a standalone thing as you already have all the workings for it.

Yes, I include custom intros and endings for each character (missing some endings). It's not excessive I think, I wanna make a compilation of all the games and fighters and include the maximum information and variety of images used for portraits. Believe me, I only do portraits for chars that exist. You may say it for the chars that appears in the game selection but I had to fill in the 12 spaces, I hope that one day the char appears and I can create its corresponding portrait. I really wanted the project because since my beginning in mugen this was my purpose. I hope you enjoy it too, even if it has to be in 1 player mode ... I'm sorry for that... See you soon.
#28  August 07, 2019, 12:09:29 am
    • USA
There has to be some other way to fix the p2 thing. Nothing, but time to figure it out, though I don't understand all the specifics. You do great work, you definitely aren't afraid to put the work in and the quality shows. It's looking better and better everyday. Keep doing your thing, seeing you go at it so hard can only inspire others. Seeing that Shoma port only gives me heart ache of what could have been... lol

Don't be sorry, its your vision, thank you for sharing that, I appreciate it. You are one bad dude.

The intros.. I need to learn that.
#29  August 07, 2019, 12:23:42 am
There has to be some other way to fix the p2 thing. Nothing, but time to figure it out, though I don't understand all the specifics. You do great work, you definitely aren't afraid to put the work in and the quality shows. It's looking better and better everyday. Keep doing your thing, seeing you go at it so hard can only inspire others. Seeing that Shoma port only gives me heart ache of what could have been... lol

Don't be sorry, its your vision, thank you for sharing that, I appreciate it. You are one bad dude.

The intros.. I need to learn that.

Thank you very much for your words, I am very grateful. I really like Shoma too, you have a great sprite of he time ago in your avatar. Well about the intros I do this method. I have a template with a standard animations for a base. Then I need to change all relative with the char that I'm working. I change the big portrait, name and history. I change the game from which it also comes and the stage background. To finish I add the stand and winpose. It's the worst part because sometimes it's time to align them. Since the animations are already predefined in the .def archive and the measures that I use are always the same, you just have to rename and add it to the char. I hope it has been helpful. See you.
#30  August 07, 2019, 08:21:58 pm
#31  August 07, 2019, 11:19:40 pm
#32  August 07, 2019, 11:34:18 pm
    • USA
Hey man.. Kaede "is" the protagonist! Respect! lol
Thank you very much for your words, I am very grateful. I really like Shoma too, you have a great sprite of he time ago in your avatar.
He was in the works at one point, but the interest isn't as high as it used to be so harder to keep working on those long term projects I imagine. Beximus quit and all, he started the commission in the first place. I'm always down to contribute, like a crowdfunding or something for the benefit of everyone, but it'd have to be someone more popular I guess.
#33  August 08, 2019, 08:44:58 pm
Hey man.. Kaede "is" the protagonist! Respect! lol
Thank you very much for your words, I am very grateful. I really like Shoma too, you have a great sprite of he time ago in your avatar.
He was in the works at one point, but the interest isn't as high as it used to be so harder to keep working on those long term projects I imagine. Beximus quit and all, he started the commission in the first place. I'm always down to contribute, like a crowdfunding or something for the benefit of everyone, but it'd have to be someone more popular I guess.

I'm with you, Kaede "is" the protagonist, but I take all the biographies from fandom sites... they may have a plot to snatch the title!  ;D
I will try to get as much material as possible. I hope people try it and have a good experience with the screenpack, I think it's worth it. I may get the day I get tired and leave it but for now ...

Ok, let's go to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game, in first place Jotaro Kujo:

https://mega.nz/#!ZgNlAYJC!HirrLxmIaQkNhAQJ80ceZwzhErY19z3p19c2zDFBYHY

And Noriaki Kakyoin:

https://mega.nz/#!0xF1DQ5A!FteK0jXGoa7MvmU1FnQdzzgWr0CUVgbMmvSrt6PvrMc

I come back later with more anime portraits, bye!
#34  August 08, 2019, 11:43:35 pm
#35  August 10, 2019, 07:52:59 pm
Hello to everyone, today I don´t have portraits to give us... but I finish an alternative archives for Versus and Winner screens for the screenpack. In this work I create the Calamity Trigger ones. Here some captures and videos of this new animations:

Calamity Trigger Versus Screen:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Calamity Trigger Winner Screen:

Link included in the first post. I hope you like it.
#36  August 13, 2019, 07:06:53 pm
#37  November 20, 2019, 06:57:52 pm
Hello everyone and sorry for the time without appearing here but I have been quite busy updating some aspects of the screenpack. What is most noteworthy is the increase in the number of selectable games, there are now a total of 90. Now we can add chars from the MVC3, Smash Bros, Edits, etc ...

Also and very much to take into account, especially for Kof fans, I have found some great pictures of the Kof2002um that I now use for the versus screen and also for the char intro file. Small portraits also use this artwork. And also changes for the win portraits, now I use Kof All Stars for them, with this I can use the same style for almost all char included, even those of the kof '94.

Finding too BBCTB official artwork and I have changed all the versus portraits they needed it.

Not very important to say but I have added one more column in the select to add if possible orochi versions, evil or things like that ...

And finally, I also include the two system files, one from the Continuum Shift and the other from the Calamity Trigger with some corrected bugs and alternative tunes from the Central Fiction so you can use it in the title, select and versus screen.

Well I hope he left me nothing. You can find all this in the file that I leave here. Continue with portraits, intro and endings from tomorrow ok?
https://mega.nz/#!s99UnYjB!AzTptruW81levrbYG395m_xq3Yxeq9valJr-YGwnE-Y

Well I hope the wait was worth it, waiting your comments and see you soon!
P.D. I see that I fail in the icon of the thead... it's the same but 1.1 mugen, sorry.
Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:01:49 pm by GaziraAgain
#38  November 21, 2019, 07:16:44 pm
Let's restart with the portraits and intro files, in first place and from Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Kokonoe:

https://mega.nz/#!F99FUYyK!sJT5yLq4WfLw7gOE0kDZ7axDQK-vvaqbTw0P-ueJ7dw

And from the same game Yuuki Terumi:

https://mega.nz/#!F99FUYyK!sJT5yLq4WfLw7gOE0kDZ7axDQK-vvaqbTw0P-ueJ7dw

Now, from Under Night In-Birth Mika Returna:

https://mega.nz/#!40tHHShS!T7Lt8dmqnf7ycqQ6qaUNnVE1SPjR9MNchQ_HP5HlFyM

And Erika Wagner:

https://mega.nz/#!sl1DwQTL!Ea9zksvgvqKODJf589FrR2UAWrspfkAOHAHLB-qMISs

Come back tomorrow with the RWBY team portraits and extras, see you.
#39  November 22, 2019, 07:23:11 pm
Ok, let's start with the RWBY characters from the game Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. In first place Ruby Rose:

https://mega.nz/#!Up1XxQiC!oPEtrb0MqqlASfvavwj-ZP3kB2DygC4QPkcqZuB9Tnw

Weiss Schnee:

https://mega.nz/#!p5klWQJa!NWWt7BTs9XetYu9tmnMSuA3Mvi4ISLhR60oLSdopau8

Blake Belladona:

https://mega.nz/#!AgshCQTC!Gx0dSN7PgztojC9EcjhUozDiUamYZqjcgWW63yw3CSs

And finally, Yang Xiao Long:

https://mega.nz/#!ds9zGA6Z!fI_h_ctdCgHreC4G1q1GRW-OKYb5BynErPx1265ywuk

I'm sorry but I can't do lifebar portraits... the only full images that I have are select portraits, intro images are much better to do this ports but are cut. If someone have good images of this four chars and can send me I do the portraits. Thank you very much.
Well tomorrow I come with more portraits and extras for the screenpack, see you.
#40  November 23, 2019, 10:13:28 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
big praises to you. this pack looks very intricate probably the most complex one ive seen