YesNoOk

Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes) (Read 279964 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Stay down, magoot... PREDICTABOOOOO
#281  October 09, 2017, 02:26:58 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
His left arm on the guard animation looks weird.
Lasagna
#282  October 09, 2017, 10:05:35 pm
man this geese looking sweet!
#283  October 10, 2017, 07:25:51 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Keep it rocking man, slow and steady for another master piece.
#284  October 10, 2017, 01:14:58 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Even it's ok in general, some shadings changes abruptely from animation to animation, specially in arms, shoulders and chest.

Also, Chest shading is...totally off. Try making the line of 1-pixel instead of 2(3 pixels sometimes) you're using right now.

Good luck!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Change of plans...
#285  January 07, 2018, 08:03:38 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
First of all, I want to thank everyone who is always following my work ... During the time I was unemployed, I ended up using MUGEN as a "hobby" ... But I went back to work, where I no longer have so much time available to develop my creations. So, I thought it best to give a "break" in the Geese edition (yes, because editing sprites take up a lot of time that I practically do not currently have) ...

So I chose to reuse sprites that were not converted to some POTS or similar mode (POTS / Infinite, DW, etc ...)

I recently launched Daimon, I always wanted to use Dampir's sprites in my creation, now let's go to the next char ... But I'm not sure what that char will be, but I already have some ideas ... # pq_o_guerreiro_de_fé_nunca_gela

Note: Shirtless Geese will have a break, but it's not ruled out ...

Ok... Lets go!!! But... Who is the next???  :watchout:

I already have some ideas hehehe, one step at a time ... :)
#286  January 07, 2018, 10:09:32 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Any plans for Goenitz or Shingo!??
#287  January 07, 2018, 11:12:00 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
I think this Geese needs a lot of sprite work with the neck area. You should take a break to put focus on your life.
Are you only working on KOF characters? If not, please try Setsuna from Last Blade for the love of all that is good.
Re: FDR WIP: Pretty Woman (Neo Chun li SFV, Sprites CVS, Version Pots Infinite)
#288  March 02, 2018, 08:18:58 pm
    • Brazil
Friends, I just have to thank and apologize, at the moment the Geese Howard version will have to wait ... In this period, I will be doing updates of chars that I launched.

New projects will be launched, among these I found a friend who is a great creator of sprites and is helping in something new, where I know that together we can do a lot, Geese is still in my plans, but
I see a beautiful woman, well known with updated clothes, I'm not getting out of my focus (KOF to CVS), but when I see a job with quality I decided to commit myself to this conversion ...

Well, the goal is this ... Chun Li with new punches and SFV version voices, alone I would never achieve this goal, but today I have a friend who saw and liked my work, and is willing to help me .. .

Updates will be made, both in my Daimon and in my Mature, especially in the * .def file, the spriter deserves to be mentioned ...

authorname = Falcon Rapper & Dampir

A Brazilian and a Honduran guys, two friends with the same purpose, lets go... :D

#289  March 02, 2018, 10:01:37 pm
Interesting. Id wondered what dampir had been up to.  He doesnt pop up on discord much at all anymore
#290  March 03, 2018, 01:39:43 am
  • No guts No glory..
Interesting. Id wondered what dampir had been up to.  He doesnt pop up on discord much at all anymore

i ended stop going to discord..because i can't find anything realted directly for mugen , or things i am interested, just groups and groups of discord i didn't accepted to view, add the impression to not know where to go or if it is any interest at all...also stopped worked for a couple of weeks for a T.O.P SECRET PROJECT
#291  March 03, 2018, 06:01:42 am
    • USA
What happened to Mr Big?
#292  March 03, 2018, 06:00:03 pm
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
First of all, I want to thank everyone who is always following my work ... During the time I was unemployed, I ended up using MUGEN as a "hobby" ... But I went back to work, where I no longer have so much time available to develop my creations. So, I thought it best to give a "break" in the Geese edition (yes, because editing sprites take up a lot of time that I practically do not currently have) ...

So I chose to reuse sprites that were not converted to some POTS or similar mode (POTS / Infinite, DW, etc ...)

I recently launched Daimon, I always wanted to use Dampir's sprites in my creation, now let's go to the next char ... But I'm not sure what that char will be, but I already have some ideas ... # pq_o_guerreiro_de_fé_nunca_gela

Note: Shirtless Geese will have a break, but it's not ruled out ...

Ok... Lets go!!! But... Who is the next???  :watchout:

Well sir,i have a proposition,cause shinrei launched vanessa long time ago,and i have the intrigue if this two are going to make the jump to the pots style of the good sir daimon or mature...

here it goes:
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/seth.html
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/ramon.html

Well...the rest is in the community hands :smoking:

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#293  March 03, 2018, 06:03:47 pm
    • Venezuela

#294  March 03, 2018, 06:05:03 pm
    • Venezuela

i ended stop going to discord..because i can't find anything realted directly for mugen , or things i am interested, just groups and groups of discord i didn't accepted to view, add the impression to not know where to go or if it is any interest at all...also stopped worked for a couple of weeks for a T.O.P SECRET PROJECT

Yeah, i have the same question with my friend kingxroyo,where is our favorite baldy glasses with a pair of sticks man.

#295  March 03, 2018, 06:13:45 pm
    • USA
I recommend backing up Geese on a cloud server (Google Drive) or a flash drive just in case you have computer issues out of the blue. You never know what will happen to your PC, that will force you to remake him from square one.

Not that you're having PC issues atm, Its just a matter of thinking ahead.
#296  March 03, 2018, 06:20:23 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I can't wait to see that Chun Li :D

Falconrapper, would you be able to revamp Chuchos' Juri sprites? Be clear, mine is not a request, I'm only asking if you'd be able to do it.
#297  March 03, 2018, 07:03:23 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Oh awesome!

Glad to see some of my fav friends creators here working together.
The result can only be perfect!

I would give this Chun Li some contrast and light in her hair.

So new punches and new kicks?
Is she simply a port of SFV Chun li to mugen or something?

Anyway, keep it up guys!
#298  June 12, 2018, 04:19:59 am
    • Brazil
Palette Guide made for CVS Chun Li SFV version (Battle Costume), all help will be welcome... :D

Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:27:06 am by Falcon Rapper
#299  June 12, 2018, 04:47:22 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
So she's coming along, it would seem.  I had almost forgotten about this ^..^
#300  June 12, 2018, 06:23:48 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Looking hella thicc, can't wait bro.
Lasagna