YesNoOk

CMS Mugen Elite by Mugen Community (Read 63341 times)

Started by Geese, September 19, 2009, 09:02:36 pm
Share this topic:
CMS Mugen Elite by Mugen Community
#1  September 19, 2009, 09:02:36 pm
If you are tired of "crap compilations" well that's too bad.
Let's see how long this will last.

Readme
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Screens

Links

I will only accept positive feedback because that is how we better ourselves by constantly thinking we are already perfect.[/sarcasm]

Any and all feedback is welcome and encouraged.

"If there is a god he pities you. If there is no god I pity you."
Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:19:48 pm by Geese
Re: CMS Mugen Elite by Mugen Community
#2  September 19, 2009, 09:07:49 pm
the versus screen interests me... ;D
Nothing Is here
#3  September 20, 2009, 12:24:50 am
  • 我が名は 「ハクメン」、押して参る!
hmmmm....I agree the versus is pretty clever, but warusaki3 characters and POTS characters in the same game? I don't know.....
#4  September 20, 2009, 12:46:31 am
I think you may be surprised if you try it. They aren't exactly the same as if you were to just download them.
#5  September 20, 2009, 10:46:38 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Looks really promising.
The only bad point is the characters slots in select screen that can be a little more clear.
But no problem with this.

By the way the big portrais are a great choice.
From where is the one of morrigan??

Thanks.
#6  September 20, 2009, 11:38:39 am
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
#7  September 20, 2009, 11:46:28 am
  • Let me show you my real personality!
    • www.myspace.com/skank88
Please! Can you upload this on megaupload? Sendspace sux!

Thanks
#8  September 20, 2009, 08:20:28 pm
I updated the first post with new credits and new links to download from megaupload.
Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:25:39 pm by Geese
#9  September 21, 2009, 06:16:53 pm
I like this game I have never used Hi res mugen or winmugen plus because I couldn't use it the stages etc on xbox, but I will start using it now. The game as a whole looks better then most real games, the stages are crazy and fit. But the best part to me is the versus screen, and it looks like you balanced everything to be fair. Very cool you he even took time to put all the creators names and movelist.
#10  September 21, 2009, 07:06:40 pm
This looks promising, i'll have to check it out. Looks somewhat balanced with some good stages  ;)
Any marvel vs capcom stages in here? seeing as there's some mvc characters...
For more Mugen stuff visit me at http://retrostage.trinitymugen.net/
#11  September 21, 2009, 08:30:32 pm
There is the swamp from MVC 2 in there and that's it I think. I like MVC stages but they clash too much with the overall style of the game. I love pseudo 3d stuff but again there is like dragons and space vehicles in the game already. It's like whats going on here? O_o

Balance is a huge issue for me. That is why I went through the trouble of tweaking the characters so that  they all have the same subsystem and abilities. These aren't waru characters locked into EX groove or Rajaa Characters with Vigor mode. Everyone has the same stuff. Save for DS character with chain combos. I just didn't have the heart.
#12  September 22, 2009, 02:49:49 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Must say very good screen pack Geese. It reminds me of eve-screen pack, but remade with more style and balance. The music is awesome everything seems to fit all together. Job well done my friend and wat is expected in the next update? 8)
#13  September 22, 2009, 04:22:01 am
There is the swamp from MVC 2 in there and that's it I think. I like MVC stages but they clash too much with the overall style of the game. I love pseudo 3d stuff but again there is like dragons and space vehicles in the game already. It's like whats going on here? O_o

Balance is a huge issue for me. That is why I went through the trouble of tweaking the characters so that  they all have the same subsystem and abilities. These aren't waru characters locked into EX groove or Rajaa Characters with Vigor mode. Everyone has the same stuff. Save for DS character with chain combos. I just didn't have the heart.

Yes balance is a huge issue for me too, which is why i can appreciate this  :sugoi:   
Only 1 stage from mvc2 eh? too bad this one was mine, i guess there isn't too many high res mvc2 stages out there...
For more Mugen stuff visit me at http://retrostage.trinitymugen.net/
#14  September 23, 2009, 08:15:36 am
Overall from what i've seen in the spoilers, it looks really well done.....in actuality after downloading that is, it hasn't opened for me soon as i click on it, it says win mugen has encountered an error and all that jazz...

any assistance as to how to set it up accordingly, or if there are any specifics as to what is called for in making it work would be quite helpful

as i said before though, from the pictures it looks awesome  :afro:

Im just Herkule the enigmatic intellectual
#15  September 23, 2009, 09:24:12 am
You may have the issue where you have to rightclick on winmugen.exe and run the game as an administrator. I am not sure what causes this or how to fix it. If that doesnt work im gonna need more details about the message and how you are extracting the files from the archive.
#16  September 23, 2009, 12:03:16 pm
same issue arises *winmugen has experienced an error and needs to close* its odd because i DLd everything correctly

but still same thing happens...idk if this has happened to anyone else or not

1st i DLd all three uh files then i went in to the one that was cms mugen put that on my desktop then i put the chars folder and the sound folder....opened it and well this led me to asking what the problem is.....i also tried adding all the folders that were in the winrar not to any other separate folder but to the main cms mugen folder you know with chars data font etc just the front folder where mugen.exe is, perhaps theres some sort of corruption?

#17  September 23, 2009, 05:07:11 pm
When you extract CMS Mugen.7z to wherever, there will be 3 folders in the archive:

CMS Mugen
Game Resources.
Movelist and System

the Sound and Char 7z files when you extract them must be placed in the CMS Mugen folder alongside data font folders ect.

I will download them and test it myself.
#18  September 23, 2009, 05:50:53 pm
Just downloaded from megaupload. Works perfectly for me. Try take a mugen.cfg file from a fresh winmugen plus or another game and copying it into the data folder and see if that works.
#19  September 23, 2009, 07:45:44 pm
Just downloaded from megaupload. Works perfectly for me. Try take a mugen.cfg file from a fresh winmugen plus or another game and copying it into the data folder and see if that works.

that worked....but now the chars arent showing up its just a blank select screen (ill try re DLing it again and see what happens, though somehow i think that same problems gonna come up) thanx for the assistance so far (most ppl in the mugen world dont help others who know less than them xP)

#20  September 24, 2009, 04:29:22 am
Make sure the characters are actually in the folder and that the char folder is in the CMS Mugen folder next to data font docs sound ect.