YesNoOk

Heidern POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 18/02/2017) (Read 19942 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, February 13, 2017, 06:16:22 am
Share this topic:
Heidern POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 18/02/2017)
#1  February 13, 2017, 06:16:22 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

"Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

Hahaha... Prepare for the "Ikari Judgment"...  :watchout:

I'm passing here to show you the char that I "recreated", after a certain and tiring time it's finally over ...
Well, I present to you "Heidern POTS-Infinite" by Falcon Rapper (Yes I am hehehe myself, in the future)
The biggest challenge was the separation of colors, because it was ready and I decided to make more colors to put on his cap so that it could become hair hahaha ...

The char is in "POTS / Infinite" mode (graphics and sparks in HD, fights mode setup, see Config.txt) plus have some new punches (preserving all strokes of KOF char, of course) ...

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

What you have:

Adapted to be played with 6 buttons (3 for punch and 3 for kick)
- Moderate artificial intelligence for difficult (just can not stay close to him and get flirtatious, since he likes a hehehe combo);
- 60 palettes (12 normal plus 48 extras, activating config.txt);
- All sparks in alpha style POTS effect (except those of blood, which were preserved in the original version)
- Ending (edited by me, for now only in the Portuguese language, but soon I will be making it available in other languages, I think :|...)
- Blows based on version 2k2 UM (besides the "upercut", the average sliding creep and the "aerial cross cutter", blows that were created by me)
- Gameplay that can be changed in config.txt (activation of palette selector, aerial combos, original or classic sound mode, standard or classic commands, etc.) ...
- Config.txt (You can activate aerial combos, commands, change sounds, etc.)
- All POTS / Infinite mode features (Parry, Custom Combo, etc.)
- It can be adapted to be played in the ADD004 mode (it can be activated as a helper and be changed during team mode / simul mode, needs to use add004pie.exe, it works without problems, either in the jump tag style or in the style "Running tag", tested on both)
- already converted to ADD004 mode, just rename the folder ("states_add004_tag_jump" or "states_add004_tag_run") put the name "states" and be happy ...: D
- You can switch between "standard and classic" modes during the fight (read below for commands / special blows)

What is missing:

- Sincerely, I only have to correct errors that are found, otherwise there is nothing missing, it is running good ...: P

Commands:

Special strokes "Command mode: Var (45) = 0"

Cross Cutter (can be made in the air) = D, DF, F, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Moon Slasher = F, D, DF, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Neck Rolling = F, D, DF, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Storm Bringer = F, DF, D, DB, B, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Killing Bringer = F, DF, D, DB, B, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Change = Changes to standard or classic modes during fight, spends 500 mp) = Hold down and press "START"

Special strokes "Command mode: Var (45) = 1"

Cross Cutter (can be done in the air) = "Load" B, F, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Moon Slasher = "Charge" D, U, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Neck Rolling = "Charge" D, U, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Storm Bringer = F, DF, D, DB, B, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Killing Bringer = F, DF, D, DB, B, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Change = Changes to standard or classic modes during fight, spends 500 mp) = Hold down and press "START"

Supers LV1 (Made with 1 super bar, no change if change the command variable)

Final Bringer (can be done in the air) = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, Punch
Heidern End = D, DB, B, D, DF, F, kick

Supers LV2 (Made with 2 super bars, no change if change the command variable))

Final Bringer (can be done in the air) = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, two punch buttons
Heidern End = D, DB, B, D, DF, F, two kick buttons
Caliburn = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, two kick buttons

Super LV3 (Made with 3 super bars, no change if change the command variable))

Ikari Judgment (created by me, I hope you like: D) = D, DB, B, D, DF, F, two punch buttons (indefensible, but any weak kick cuts ...)

Preview:

VS Screen:

Guile & Nash Colors Tribute

Ralf & Clark Colors Tribute

Broken (World Heroes) & John Crawley (AOF) Colors Tribute

Pallete selector:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download link (Updated, some bugs fixed):
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Credits:

Electbyte (Creator of Mugen)
VIrtuallTeck (Creator of Fighter Factory)
Raposo, Tatsuo & Zelgadis (Por versões do Heidern usadas neste char)
Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
Infinite (Best fighting style and coding for aerial combos)
R@Ce Akira (Help in the update, mainly in the speed of the char)
Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
Staubhold & Mpower: Report Essential errors
Gui007 (Help in promoting chars via Youtube)
R.O.K. Team (Reign of Kreation): For accepting a crazy in your team ... :D
The entire team and members of Mugenguild and Mugen Free For All, in particular members Nedflandershouse, Aumio Khan, Beto, Anderson Masters, Kingxroyo & TheRedBeast.

:sweetheart: Te amo Raquel :sweetheart:

I dedicate this char first to God, because without him nothing would be possible, to my parents and relatives, my bride and future wife and all those who like me love MUGEN ... :)
Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:20:52 am by Falcon Rapper
Re: Heidern POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#2  February 13, 2017, 06:29:28 am
  • Niigasan
Noiicce gonna give this a try

lui

#3  February 13, 2017, 07:00:46 am
    • USA
he can't chain any of his specials or level 1's from his normal if you put chain comboing to 0, which is what I usually do.

#4  February 13, 2017, 07:04:26 am
so cool !GJ
#5  February 13, 2017, 09:01:48 am
  • Why,
only 3 palettes these "non" him i was right at my quest... ( Guile, Cammy and Mr Bison(Vega?) ) ...
What battle area(s) you think him will be?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#6  February 13, 2017, 01:25:08 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Great stuff buddy, been waiting for this Heidern, thanks for the release.

I have two things to ask:

1-When in charge mode you can still cast Cross cutter in motion commands.
2-You should make his light attacks easier to combo into each other, they feel like heavy attacks right now, hope you understand what i'm trying to say.
Lasagna
#7  February 13, 2017, 01:47:36 pm
    • Brazil
Noiicce gonna give this a try

Thanks Zhe Prime, have fun ... :)

he can't chain any of his specials or level 1's from his normal if you put chain comboing to 0, which is what I usually do.

I'll check this out, while it depends on the char, Krauser (Infinite) & Haohmaru (R @ ce Akira) for example, can mend any kind of super with special when used in "var (55) = 0"
so cool !GJ

Thank you Fenzi4224615, have fun... :)

only 3 palettes these "non" him i was right at my quest... ( Guile, Cammy and Mr Bison(Vega?) ) ...
What battle area(s) you think him will be?

I made the palettes according to colors of "military" games (police officers, soldiers, etc.), in Cammy I put the colors of the "VS Series" version, and to make a camouflaged pants for Guile I think it would take a little hehehe, no I understand where you see the colors of Mr. Bison different, since I used the same colors of him of the CVS ... Well, areas of battle, I already have some made and posted here in the forum, I will gradually convert them to the version 1.1 with Zoom, have fun with the char ... :)

Great stuff buddy, been waiting for this Heidern, thanks for the release.

I have two things to ask:

1-When in charge mode you can still cast Cross cutter in motion commands.
2-You should make his light attacks easier to combo into each other, they feel like heavy attacks right now, hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

I'll check it out, and I'm glad you're expecting this Heidern, I honestly was too, have fun ... :)
#8  February 13, 2017, 01:49:21 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Exellent release this is mora one good addition for myu MUGEN.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#9  February 13, 2017, 02:08:56 pm
    • Brazil
#10  February 13, 2017, 02:26:34 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
awesome update added to heidern, now i can fully enjoy him with his color separation palette
#11  February 13, 2017, 02:38:32 pm
    • Brazil
#12  February 13, 2017, 03:53:24 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#13  February 13, 2017, 10:08:15 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
great release falcon
I need more PSN friends
#14  February 13, 2017, 10:55:16 pm
    • Brazil
#15  February 14, 2017, 03:23:54 am
    • Mexico
YES YES YES i wanted this character for long time!!! thanks!!!! we just need to wait for Chin to have the masters team completed :D
#16  February 14, 2017, 03:43:04 am
    • Brazil
YES YES YES i wanted this character for long time!!! thanks!!!! we just need to wait for Chin to have the masters team completed :D

Thanks Combo Breaker, have fun ... :)

I think Chin has not yet been released in this mode, but this is easy, just play the Saisyu created by Lurker and make the Masters Team 98 hehehe ... :D
#17  February 14, 2017, 02:45:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
wow looks pretty promising. u got my huge attention again. and thats for this heiden edition! pots/infinite is always welcome! you are one of my lovable one, buddy!
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#18  February 14, 2017, 03:58:25 pm
    • Brazil
wow looks pretty promising. u got my huge attention again. and thats for this heiden edition! pots/infinite is always welcome! you are one of my lovable one, buddy!

Thanks Super Khan, I tried to do my best in this char, I must do some simple repairs in the future, have fun... :)
#19  February 14, 2017, 05:26:38 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes! Nice to see some update!
So it's an update or added new modes?

Anyway, thanks for the release, bro!
#20  February 14, 2017, 06:02:59 pm
    • Brazil
Yes! Nice to see some update!
So it's an update or added new modes?

Anyway, thanks for the release, bro!

"Salve" Ned, in this char I did in another mode, I put the style "POTS-Infinite", I thought it would be nice if the player could choose if the char would have aerial combos among other things through config.txt. I also left the folders with files so that the person can use it in ADD004 lifebar without having to configure it in ADD004pie.exe ... Enjoy bro "é nóis" :D