Divine WIPs (Read 751709 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine WIPs
#1761  August 10, 2018, 06:40:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Alright, so thanks to JMorph for helping me with updating Strider's SFF, here is the finalized pal temp:

If you made pals for him before, could you please update them to this template? New pals are always accepted as well. I do know how to update pals, but my process is more more than likely very unproductive(I suppose for lack of a better term on my part). It takes me way too much time for just one pal. So, if no one does update/make new ones, I'll just pick 6 of them to update, and that'll be that. No big deal either way. Just know I gave the opportunity before releasing his updates. :P
#1762  August 11, 2018, 03:00:41 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
That's gonna take a hella while for me cause that's 31 palettes I myself need to update.
But I will take up this challenge. Why? Because it is my duty!

Edit: Actually, there are a lot of colors that are shared on the template, and a lot of other specks that are from colors that aren't even connected. The previous template might actually have been better...
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:46:40 am by Project.13

DW

#1763  August 11, 2018, 05:03:51 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Try this?:

I don't see how there would be problems with the other temp, because I literally have that in his SFF now. This template here is the same essentially, but doesn't have the fixes to the robo helpers I've done. As you can see with them being colored oddly. There were shades that weren't separated on them, but I've since fixed that. What program are you using for it? I know with I use FF3, and some times you have to invert the pal scheme, so it'll look right.

EDIT: Actually yeah, you're right. Some colors got messed up. Disregard this for now, I'll see about fixing it.
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:15:23 am by DivineWolf
#1764  August 11, 2018, 05:08:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Unfortunately, the some kind of mishap happened to the sprites way back when they were first separated, and caused a few colors to "unseparate" and be shared with one another. This new template is just showing what the palettes will actually look like on the mixed up sprites, so people can adjust the palettes that they made already accordingly. In certain cases, the old palettes might look the same, or nearly the same as they did on the old template, but others might look glaringly weird (like how the template has weird yellow blotches on the robots and glider).

DW

#1765  August 11, 2018, 05:20:35 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
This kinda means I need to re-separate them... :-\ Just made a quick mock pal for the most part, and yeah... His arm bands now share with his belt and there may be more... What bad luck... This just means it'll take that much longer to update him... I really wish Girard didn't CS him so much... 

@Project.13:

Do me a favor? Make a pal with the temp that shows me all the errors please? I know his arm bands/belt share now, if anything else, a pal showing it will help the process go quicker.
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:46:54 am by DivineWolf
#1766  August 11, 2018, 07:48:18 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Managed to get it done.

From what I can see, it's the wrist wraps and the metal belt that share, as well as the darkest shade of his soles and his arm harness thing sharing with each other, as well as some general specks. Something else that kind of irks me on the palette, some of the slots on both his and the MB's mask and scarf are switched, mainly the two darkest shades of each, as well as his inner belt [the red one.]

DW

#1767  August 11, 2018, 04:49:26 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Damn son... I had pretty much finished his updates too... I really don't feel like dealing with this right now, so unfortunately, I'm gonna skip over Hiryu. Kinda getting tired of CSing stuff. I'm just gonna move on to Juli. I'll come back to Hiryu...whenever.
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:55:06 pm by DivineWolf

DW

#1768  September 23, 2018, 05:26:54 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So, I'm coming close to being done with Mai's updates. Along with some other updates that I'll go into more in the corresponding thread when the time comes. After Mai, I'll start on Morrigan. So here's her new template if anyone is interested:

Special thanks to Duke of Corvus for the template and help with finishing her off. I'll try to convert all her old pals to this new CS, but no promises. I couldn't even manage to do that with Lilith, and she had far less pals. :P I'll more than likely just pick my fave 12 to convert from her old pals. Any new pals will be included in her update.
Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 02:03:07 am by DW
#1769  September 23, 2018, 03:32:57 pm
So, I'm coming close to being done with Mai's updates. Along with some other updates that I'll go into more in the corresponding thread when the time comes. After Mai, I'll start on Morrigan. So here's her new template if anyone is interested:

Special thanks to Duke of Corvus for the template and help with finishing her off. I'll try to convert all her old pals to this new CS, but no promises. I couldn't even manage to do that with Lilith, and she had far less pals. :P I'll more than likely just pick my fave 12 to convert from her old pals. Any new pals will be included in her update.

I think I already did that.

DW

#1770  September 23, 2018, 09:23:24 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm guessing you posted that, under the assumption that this is something I'm working on, as opposed to something that's already done. Has been for months and when I posted months ago asking for help when completing her, the only responses I got were to commission someone to help me, and other irrelevant stuff. Telling me that is irrelevant, because whether you CS'd her as well, it doesn't matter now. It would have been nice to know 4-5 months ago. Though it's already done now. So I don't get why you posted. It's not like I'm just gonna throw away what I've done. It is what it is.
Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:30:56 pm by DW
#1771  October 02, 2018, 07:46:11 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Made some palettes for Morrigan
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Hope you like it! ;D

DW

#1772  October 03, 2018, 02:33:05 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thank you for the pals. I do indeed like them very much.

DW

#1773  April 04, 2019, 06:08:48 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So, I outsourced this fix, cuz I was too lazy to do it myself:

Special thanks to Quickfist and his sister. Still, I need it tested! So @Project.13:
If you would be so kind... Or anyone for that matter. Test this and see if everything is looking alright. I'll be tagging everyone who made pals for him soon. To update your pals if you want, can't say I didn't say anything. If not, I'll just pick 6 and that'll be it.
#1774  April 05, 2019, 05:59:33 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000

A lot of the colors are still shared in places they really shouldn't be. The outline of his hands is shared with the 3rd color for the robots, the 3rd color of the shirt has some shared pixels in the scarf somehow, the darkest color on the sprite of the belt straps is shared with his soles, and the first colors of the arm wraps and the metal belt share. The colors of the scarf are also still switched around, the darkest color is in the second spot while the middle color is last.
#1775  April 05, 2019, 06:21:43 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
That must be in the template, because I fixed that on the actual SFF

#1776  April 06, 2019, 08:33:47 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Well... Here's my try at fixing the template, based on the feedback from @Project.13:

Although the scarf color spots weren't really swapped because I'm... not sure if they're supposed to be like that? :S

@QuickFist: can you confirm if the darkest scarf colors still go according to the template, or if you switched/fixed them while editing Hiryu's sprites?
Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:17:41 pm by NDSilva
#1777  April 06, 2019, 05:37:41 pm
    • Argentina
The scarf colors have always been swapped. Since the beginning of this CS. It wasn't QuickFist.
#1778  April 06, 2019, 06:13:18 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Hmmn, OK, just wanted to know...... cuz maybe QuickFist actually fixed those spots in every sprite of his SFF;

(now I see that, not only the scarf itself, but his face/mask would need the same treatment in this case)

Anyway, template on my previous post was updated, and one cosplay palette was made:

May Lee

DW

#1779  April 06, 2019, 07:16:22 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
This is the template Quickfist sent me:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/e4rdytv9cwmd6d4/template.png/file

So this is the one that should be used. The scarf colors are swapped, but it doesn't matter really. You'll just have to color them in way they need to be to look right. The 2nd color actually being the darkest shade. Hiryu has been more trouble than he's worth honestly. So hopefully this is good, so I can finally move on from him.
#1780  April 07, 2019, 12:26:10 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Ah ok, I thought so. I agree, as long as palettes can easily be made, the current color index is good as it is.

Well then, I just pasted some of my minor edits into QuickFist version of the template:

I seriously hope this shall be the final and definitive template for Hiryu. >_<