YesNoOk

what game are you playing right now (Read 1051588 times)

Started by Shunu, December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: what game are you playing right now
#5101  May 29, 2018, 07:09:51 pm
    • USA
Oh! That makes me wanna get it! Endless Waltz was a great movie. Wing Zero with the epic feather wings? Man... I gotta check it out now on Youtube or something.

DWG Reborn is a best-of game that goes through the entirety of DW Gundam up to that point, that unlike DW 1 and 2, has a lot more smoother gameplay and essentially trims the fat off of the previous games and keeps what's great. has a huge roster of mobile suits (over 100+)

covers a huge amount of gundam history and is probably the best one in the series with 3 being a close second. if you thought 2 was tolerable then Reborn will be legit great to play
#5102  May 29, 2018, 08:41:43 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Reborn also has better mas than 3 IMO since 3's were heavily corridor-esque and felt really linear at times.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#5103  June 01, 2018, 01:37:21 pm
Darkest Dungeon.
i love this game. one of the best western rpgs out there. i just wish there was items that could reduce stress during the battles. one of my characters went fearful during a boss fight and withdrew from the fight on his own! that was so fucking frustrating, because i almost had that boss killed.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#5104  June 08, 2018, 03:54:22 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Duelyst and Shadowverse.

I suppose they are quite nice for Free-to-play CCG's. It is such a shame that I don't have time for more grander games due to real life commitments, so they have to do.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#5105  July 02, 2018, 03:45:59 pm
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Bayonetta (PC)

I'd always had an interest in this game, but heard the PS3 version was hot garbage. I recently upgraded to a reasonably capable laptop, so I finally decided to give it a go, and it is glorious! It's so fluid and stylish, with that cheesy anime flare that manages to not get too hokey.

It's actually making me want to give DMC4 another try...
#5106  July 21, 2018, 01:00:44 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Yakuza 0

Wanted to get back into this series, and what better place to get reacquanted with the streets of Kamurocho than here?

Really love the wealth of ways to piss time away when not focusing on the main story. Playin pool, cuttin a rug at a nightclub, making real estate investments...there's more but I can't be assed to list them all.

I'm actually way too absorbed in it to go on here
#5107  July 21, 2018, 03:44:26 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
MIND≒0 for PSVita

lui

#5108  July 30, 2018, 05:31:46 am
    • USA
All of the main Resident Evil games up to 6

so i bought the ENTIRE Resident Evil Series on PC up till 6 and completed the classic games beforehand back to back, and right now I'm up to 5. Holy hell this entire series is fantastic start to finish and each game is pretty distinct. Really makes you appreciate just how much effort goes into each and every game.

DW

#5109  August 07, 2018, 07:43:34 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
^Yeah, the series is great. One of my faves. The only one I don't really like is 6. Though 1-5, Code: Veronica, and Revelations 1-2 are great. Haven't played 0 yet, though I plan to get the Origin version on PS4. Even the Outbreak games were pretty good. Just a bit before it's time. Had they come out in like, the mid point lifespan of the PS3/X360 era, they would have benefited greatly. Greatly looking for to the RE2 remake.

Chasm & The Mummy: Demastered

Chasm is more Castlevania(SOTN and sibiling games), while The Mummy is more classic Metroid. Still, both are great games. The Mummy I see is a fair amount shorter, which is it's only drawback. I'm also not so fond of the "rogue-like" death mechanic added to it, though it's not a bit deal.

Chasm on the other hand is great. I highly recommend it. It really does those "Igavania" games great homage and justice. It's crazy how Konami pretty much had the monopoly on this genre, though just threw it all away...
#5110  August 07, 2018, 08:09:54 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
Darksouls remastered

There other that i have that i have not bothered playing yet eventually will : mass effect andromeda, bioshoct collection, dont starve,  final fantasy xv, wolfinstine 2, and will eventually try to finish the story on dissidia final cantasy nt
I need more PSN friends
Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 10:12:53 pm by morbidjoe
#5111  August 07, 2018, 10:33:37 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Super Robot Wars A Portable
I'm like 60 hours in and nobody dropped a space colony on Australia yet.
A record.
Although they did bomb it with asteroids from outer space a few times. What did the 'roos ever do to you, mecha fans.
Fuck enemies from Nadesico and fuck bosses from G Gundam btw.
I managed to fail saving/persuading
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
And I locked myself out of getting
Few stages away from the final fight I THINK, it seems that way.
A bit dissapointed in the plot just being "Enemies from like ten different mecha animes unite to fuck earth hard with a little side of an original plot here "
Also a bit dissapointed how the game sometimes just assumes you know what its talking about. They just really really quickly introduce the Gundam Wing gang after a BUNCH of chapters and if you never watched Gundam Wing you'll be a bit confused as to why they're there and what the fuck is goin' on.
#5112  August 08, 2018, 03:57:53 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Jedi Power Battles;
Loved playing with Adi Gallia.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#5113  December 23, 2018, 03:21:21 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Persona 5

I definitely only bought this game because they put Joker in Smash and I wanted to know what he's supposed to be about.  I've never played any Persona game before so I had no idea what to expect, but a few hours in and I'm already seriously impressed.  This game is stylish as all hell; It just oozes polish in every area.  Even the freaking menu UI is cool.  The combat system seems pretty deep, and the English voice acting is is actually really good for a JRPG.  I can see now why this series has such a passionate fanbase.
#5114  January 24, 2019, 09:14:16 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Yakuza 0

Wanted to get back into this series, and what better place to get reacquanted with the streets of Kamurocho than here?

Really love the wealth of ways to piss time away when not focusing on the main story. Playin pool, cuttin a rug at a nightclub, making real estate investments...there's more but I can't be assed to list them all.

I'm actually way too absorbed in it to go on here
A friend of mine has PS4 and since we played on PS2, we started to play Yakuza Kiwami (the first one). Wow, what a memories we had with that game, and the 4K version and the details + all the different fight styles of new Yakuza games. I felt so excited that I taken my old PS2 and replayed Yakuza again, it was totally worth it. Ah, and also I came back to KOF: Maximum Impact 2, what a classic (only playing challenges to get all the outfits for every character)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5115  January 24, 2019, 09:17:31 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 Recently got back into Eternal Fighter Zero lately after a near decade hiatus, it brings back memories and it's still really fun to play even to this very day.

lui

#5116  January 26, 2019, 10:26:01 am
    • USA

Marvel Future Fight

Fucking hell Dr. Doom is difficult to get and takes a ton of resources to build :s
#5117  January 26, 2019, 10:50:37 pm
  • TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.........

KOF All stars good game.
Use spoilers so you don't clutter up the forum!!!
#5118  February 06, 2019, 12:00:06 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Fe

I got this game at a discount last year and it had been sitting on my Switch for ages, until today. It kind of plays like a 3D Metroidvania game, with it's interconnected world and powers that open up new areas to explore. I'm enjoying it a lot! The visuals, music, and overall atmosphere are fantastic, I'm a bit of a sucker for vibrant colours and atmospheric cello.

It's not perfect, mind you. The frame rate tends to stutter at times and sometimes the creature AI is a bit dumb.

I'm still really enjoying my time playing this though. Also, it can be pretty cute at times.
#5119  May 28, 2019, 11:34:42 pm
  • Here in the madness machine
    • USA
Dying Light, still going strong. I bought the dlc and it’s driving me nuts.

GLB

#5120  May 30, 2019, 09:25:02 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Was getting my oil changed yesterday and decided I was going to walk across the street to Gamestop and check it out while waiting, it's been a good 3 yrs since I've been(been doing LOTS of digital buys.)

The store had tons of PS4 deals due to a tremendous overstockage I guess, bought SF30th Collection for PS4 for 9 bucks, put my whole night into it last night lol. Sure feels like the AI on chars was updated,  Gill was a DICK in all 3 versions of 3, harder than I recall. And I cannot beat 1 or 2 lol. Very surprising not to find anyone online at all either, didn't take long for that to die out.