YesNoOk

Coliseum - hjk vs Baiken (Read 132633 times)

Started by hjk, May 14, 2008, 02:06:08 am

hjk

Re: Character AI
#41  May 15, 2008, 01:18:10 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
I don't hate you, no sarcasm. :-*
I often disagree with what you say (on Mugen stuff) and such, but from there to disliking/hating someone there's still a large step.
OK.
Well, as you've noticed, I stopped posting about glitches for a good few months now, but I'm actually ready to actually get in and do the videos I promised so often. I don't want to impose or try hold you to a discussion with me, but I dunno, I just really want to feel like I'm being herad out (I hope that didn't come off wrong). I know I can come off as arrogant, but I'm not, I'm just not the best 'Socialite' on the planet (especially on the internet).

Just wondering, not to force the issue or anything, not to seem arrogant, or try to call you out, but did you read the full post (Really, nothing bad meant by that)?
*I feel like I'm posting from the days of old. I really added in this part to clarify the continuing of the glitch talks thing :-\ *
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#42  May 15, 2008, 01:20:34 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

hjk

#43  May 15, 2008, 01:24:34 am
    • Afghanistan
did you read the full post (Really, nothing bad meant by that)?
(omg self-centered :().
LOL
No really, I used to go arund trying not to offend anyone back then (KFM or anybody) just so everyone would know of my intentions. That backfired when I just couldn't handle it anymore  --;.
*I'm really insecure... on the internet [size=5pt]maybe in RL as well  :-\[/size]

Thanks PotS. You might not know to what extent, but you lifted a good chunk of my burden off my shoulders.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

#44  May 15, 2008, 01:39:08 am
it's obvious that you don't like me
You say that to everyone who tells you... Basically what I tell you - that you make no sense. Apparently you refuse to understand (you never question yourself) that you're the one who really can't explain anything of what you're talking about properly. Even though that's the conclusion that is reached every single time this discussion happens.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#45  May 15, 2008, 01:46:22 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Just Becauce someone argues with You a lot it does not mean he does not likes you, I acutally like Byakko a lot  ::) :-* :argue: :gossip: :smitten: :hump:

hjk

#46  May 15, 2008, 03:08:59 am
    • Afghanistan
it's obvious that you don't like me
You say that to everyone who tells you... Basically what I tell you - that you make no sense. Apparently you refuse to understand (you never question yourself) that you're the one who really can't explain anything of what you're talking about properly. Even though that's the conclusion that is reached every single time this discussion happens.
Byakko, that's not true. Case in point:
- Walt
- Cyanide
- Jango
- TempesT
- Iced (on a low level)
- Yeung Wong
- I've never said it to JZ or Vans either
- This is the first time I've said to PotS too in the first place, adn he and i have had our clashes
- etc (here).
- Izlude
- Elix
- Drago

There are a ton of people who I haven't said that to. PotS is the first person who I have made such a statement to, besides the implied ones to KFM and you. But with you two, it is an insult-fest so what else am I to think.
No really, with the glitches and in my other posts, I HAVE NEVER ACCUSED THE PEOPLE I AM DISCUSSING THINGS WITH OF NOT LIKING ME... I NEVER HAVE. It undermines my arguments as a whole, and makes any viewer think I have no real point.

That is a false fact that you have just posted. Now I don't mean to sound insulting, but please, don't put out false information on me, because it really does get me upset. I do change, which is the reason why I issue apologies. I don't just go and say, 'you don't like me.' I put myself through some rather strict evaluations... Really, you don't know me. You're trying to educate me, on things I already know, and do not do because I made that deduction for myself in Real Life. Please, make sure your info on me is correct or just don't post things like that, thank you. You kind of blew that post out of bounds, because this is very rare, actually teh first time I've said something like that. 

Just Becauce someone argues with You a lot it does not mean he does not likes you, I acutally like Byakko a lot  ::) :-* :argue: :gossip: :smitten: :hump:
Are you going off of teh point he just made in a serious manner? I just wanted to know. I won't be upset.

Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:18:32 am by What did you just say???
#47  May 15, 2008, 03:22:46 am
WAY TO IGNORE WHATEVER RELEVANT POINT I'M MAKING TO YOU BY FOCUSING ON THE IRRELEVANT
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

hjk

#48  May 15, 2008, 03:41:18 am
    • Afghanistan
WAY TO IGNORE WHATEVER RELEVANT POINT I'M MAKING TO YOU BY FOCUSING ON THE IRRELEVANT
How many times have I answered yourrelevant points Byakko? Do I need to repeat the same.
Let's see:
- I do question myself; ALL THE DAMN TIME
- I try to change my post style, and explian myself better.

How many times do I have to answer that for you.

I took that part of your post, because I took particular offense to it.  Understand?

Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 06:50:41 am by What did you just say???
#49  May 15, 2008, 03:43:12 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Here we go again...
#50  May 15, 2008, 06:48:15 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Round 2 Fighto !
#51  May 15, 2008, 10:06:29 am
Obviously you're failing, we wouldn't have this discussion here and now if you didn't. The reason this is still going on is that you're not doing it properly. You could just accept it and stop going batshit on me for pointing out the truth, that would be an improvement. If you stopped saying "I do that already", it would already show that you can. The "I know that I know nothing" type of reflection : saying "I listen to what I'm told" as an argument to dismiss what you're told is counter-productive. And so is saying "I'll improve" and yet do the same thing next time, because this is what happened the few previous times already, you said "I'll explain myself better" and yet this has happened again.

hjk

#52  May 15, 2008, 12:41:47 pm
    • Afghanistan
Obviously you're failing, we wouldn't have this discussion here and now if you didn't. The reason this is still going on is that you're not doing it properly. You could just accept it and stop going batshit on me for pointing out the truth, that would be an improvement. If you stopped saying "I do that already", it would already show that you can. The "I know that I know nothing" type of reflection : saying "I listen to what I'm told" as an argument to dismiss what you're told is counter-productive. And so is saying "I'll improve" and yet do the same thing next time, because this is what happened the few previous times already, you said "I'll explain myself better" and yet this has happened again.
The problem is, here, that you are completely misidentifying what went on.
First of all, a discussion like this hasn't happened with me in months; just putting that out there because obviously I've been doing better My posts are shorter, my line breaks are more appropriate, my text changes are less, and my language has improved).
What went on between me and Cyanide was that, I labeled the Makoto video a "wake-up" glitch before I reviewed the video. Only after I reviewed the video, did I realize that the part I was talking about was a simple 'general' recoover glitch, and I apologized, made the correction absolutely clear (in the next post). This was not me explaininfg something and failing Byakko, this was me flat-out mislabeling something before seeing it, which I admitted and apologized for.

THE ISSUE WITH YOU, is that the post that you so-called, 'said the same thing as the the others' on, was blatantly insulting for no particular reason. Who, tell me WHO, goes on calling someone a, "GDDAMN JACKASS" when explaining something, and doesn't expect a snap back response? My focus here was on keeping things civil, but you took my post to Cyanide (mind you to CYANIDE) in a way I didn't intend, so you, yelled at me. Is that right? Is it?

Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 01:28:31 am by What did you just say???
#53  May 15, 2008, 12:51:18 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
what did you just say
#54  May 15, 2008, 01:30:51 pm
Oh of course, I'm the one who spoke to you first, you replied to me, we're discussing what I told you, but I'm the one who don't understand what I said and what resulted from it- wait, that didn't make any sort of sense.
This was not me explaininfg something and failing Byakko, this was me flat-out mislabeling something before seeing it, which I admitted and apologized for.
I don't get what makes you think I didn't understand that. And I don't get why you refuse to see it's exactly what I'm talking about (also yes, that was you failing to explain yourself and talking about a bug but no you mislabeled that but yes there still was a bug too). From the beginning I've been talking about your propency to label things improperly (yes, mislabeling things = not explaining yourself properly), to cry out about bugs and then immediately after to correct yourself, but oh there still was that bug here. That's what everyone tells you everytime a discussion like this one happens, that's what Cyanide told you, that's what PotS told you, that's what I've been telling you for 3 pages. That's why I said you're a jackass. And you're still going on about it. And you've done that in every single discussion like this one, and you always ended it by saying you would stop it, and here you are not stopping it.
My focus here was on keeping things civil
Your second reply to me (the first if we ignore the one you deleted) wasn't exactly keeping anything "civil".
so you, yelled at me
What told you I was yelling ? The same thing that told me you were yelling in your reply to Cyanide ? We've gone over that already, I've been calm since the beginning of this discussion. Only the words I use make you think I'm yelling (and you feel you need to yell back at me, you've said that yourself) in the same way that you changing font size constantly made me say you were yelling at Cyanide.
Now if you insist that you weren't yelling despite how it looked like, if you insist I should know it since we've known each other for a while, why does that not apply to you as well ? Why should you not know, after all the time we've known each other, that it's just how I'm typing ? Why do you tell me to look at myself when you don't look at yourself ? Are you just too damn busy trying to prove me wrong, it's oh so important to you to prove you're right and I'm wrong, more important that actually getting what's going on ?
I am aware that I talk like a jerk and that I'm too straightforward to be polite. You don't even realize that you're the one misinterpreting what you're told. And you don't even question yourself about that even though the same thing happens all the time.
Is that right?
No.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 01:54:30 pm by Baiken
#55  May 15, 2008, 02:27:01 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#56  May 15, 2008, 02:46:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, face it Iced, your level is NOT OVER 9000 ! :(
#57  May 15, 2008, 04:05:57 pm
  • Remeber life is short. Live it well.
Round 2 Fighto !

Here we go again, indeed. Can't those two get along. They are both equally skilled, but it seems they have constant disagreements with each other.

As far as hating? I don't hate anything, but there things that I tend to dislike.

P.o.t.S. I respect you very much for how you design your characters, your style reminds me of AOAO, Akutagawa and a couple other character creators that I recall. Your Nakoruru is quite an impressive creation, even better than IBUKAH's Nakoruru. I don't have montana's Nakoruru. In fact, I don't even know how good montana's Nakoruru is or even if created one. When it comes to old characters from consoles long forgotten such as Super Nintendo, Neo Geo, Sega Genesis, your character creating is quite unique.

Kyou: "Sunohara, I'm going to kick your ass. You stole my piggy!!!"

hjk

#58  May 15, 2008, 04:09:56 pm
    • Afghanistan
Oh of course, I'm the one who spoke to you first, you replied to me, we're discussing what I told you, but I'm the one who don't understand what I said and what resulted from it- wait, that didn't make any sort of sense.
What are you talking about. I spoke to CYANIDE FIRST, then you jumped in with this reply:
Baiken said:
Well obviously you missed the part where it's flat-out written in the common1.cns and called it a glitch anyway !
Your reply was WRONG, because in teh previous post, uyou missed the part where I said:
I mislabeled it though; that is not a "wake-up" glitch
Had you actually read my entire post, you wouldn't have made that initial one. And did I know you would reply when I was talking to CYANIDE, No.
Second of all, you are equating this issue to my common klanguage problems and I'm saying I spoke clearly through this post, but I labeled something one way, before actually reviewing it, then when I did review it, I plainly fixed it in my next post, before you ever got into the discussion.

This was not me explaininfg something and failing Byakko, this was me flat-out mislabeling something before seeing it, which I admitted and apologized for.
I don't get what makes you think I didn't understand that. And I don't get why you refuse to see it's exactly what I'm talking about (also yes, that was you failing to explain yourself and talking about a bug but no you mislabeled that but yes there still was a bug too). From the beginning I've been talking about your propency to label things improperly (yes, mislabeling things = not explaining yourself properly), to cry out about bugs and then immediately after to correct yourself, but oh there still was that bug here. That's what everyone tells you everytime a discussion like this one happens, that's what Cyanide told you, that's what PotS told you, that's what I've been telling you for 3 pages. That's why I said you're a jackass. And you're still going on about it. And you've done that in every single discussion like this one, and you always ended it by saying you would stop it, and here you are not stopping it.
Byakko, you are equating this situation to what happens the other times and this is nothing like those. Here I spoke clearly and said what i intended to say, and was understood well. It was in my actually posting well that my failure came because I labeled something too early, then cirrected myself in the next post, again, before you got into the discussion. The normal sitaution is me not communicating properly resulting in confusion and me having to change my posts.
And about crying out "bug." Byakko, get your facts straight. I state what the bugs are and explain myself, I don't necessarily correct my posts more than I have to keep adding on to them in order to clarify what I mean.
Like the "random" bug:
- I stated it
- Then had to add in my trials and percentages
- Then had to post my code
- Then had to list the other creators I tested it with
- The had to say i'd make a vid (in which I've failed because I'm lazy)
The situation that you are talking about, 'mislabeling' never has occured with the 'bugs,' but instead occurs during general conversation, and I'm working at it, i.e. why no one has said anything to me about it for months.

My focus here was on keeping things civil
Your second reply to me (the first if we ignore the one you deleted) wasn't exactly keeping anything "civil".
Are you kidding me. Your first reply was WRONG, flat out and I told you to read. Should I have gotten mad at PotS, in the example post of his I mentioned? I deleted my post right after you did yours which was wrong, to AVOID DRAMA. Then yopu go off on a tirade calling me a "goddamn jackass." Why do you feel the need to go there. That's what I mean by you starting it.
Revisit this post please:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79309.msg678861#msg678861

so you, yelled at me
What told you I was yelling ? The same thing that told me you were yelling in your reply to Cyanide ? We've gone over that already, I've been calm since the beginning of this discussion. Only the words I use make you think I'm yelling (and you feel you need to yell back at me, you've said that yourself) in the same way that you changing font size constantly made me say you were yelling at Cyanide.
Now if you insist that you weren't yelling despite how it looked like, if you insist I should know it since we've known each other for a while, why does that not apply to you as well ? Why should you not know, after all the time we've known each other, that it's just how I'm typing ? Why do you tell me to look at myself when you don't look at yourself ? Are you just too damn busy trying to prove me wrong, it's oh so important to you to prove you're right and I'm wrong, more important that actually getting what's going on ?
You really don't know a shits thing about me (if course I know that it applies to me as well; you really think I'm prone to such blatant/obvious hypocrisy). I used 'yelling' on purpose, just to show you how frickin' pissish it is when you try to label me. I wanted to see how you would react, and see if you could understand why I would have been angered at you subjecting me, to a false interpretation.
Look here:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79774.msg679531#msg679531

I am aware that I talk like a jerk and that I'm too straightforward to be polite. You don't even realize that you're the one misinterpreting what you're told. And you don't even question yourself about that even though the same thing happens all the time.
Is that right?
No.
What the hell Byakko. Of course I question myself, which is the reason why I APOLOGIZE TO PEOPLE. I have made genuine apologies before, as well as false ones for teh sake of ending drama. I have admitted to having a language problem, and I admit when I'm wrong. Tell me, Byakko, why is it that for the past few months, a conversation like this hasn't come up?
Second lets go through you. Since my time here I HAVE NEVER seen you admit to being wrong. Not even when i explained to you that I wasn't the AI coder for Yun or Kim; you could have looked, its not hard, but no; I took the road of ending the drama and said it was 'my mistake' even though I just thought you were being blindly accusitory and lazy.
Tell me Byakko, I want you to analyze your old sig for everyone to see. It prettuy much sums up that you never look at yourself.

- Iced (on a low level)
Wait, what.
The time you suggested my banning.

Round 2 Fighto !
Here we go again, indeed. Can't those two get along. They are both equally skilled, but it seems they have constant disagreements with each other.
Byakko is better Mugen-wise. Human-wise LOL. I'm not going to get into that.

*I'm at school. I'll have to fix this post later if I made mistakes.* ... wait, I don't make mistakes :laugh4:

#59  May 15, 2008, 04:11:45 pm
tl;dr you make me facepalm so hard, something really strong. I just read the very beginning and you still can't get it (plus if it had been anyone else who was telling you that, would have you made such a shitstorm ?) and you're still full of shit. I've already addressed most of what you're saying, and you aren't taking any of the advices and suggestions you're given, you don't ask yourself "hey, what if that person speaking to me was right ?" So now, you've graduated to being a dipshit.
Tell me Byakko, I want you to analyze your old sig for everyone to see. It prettuy much sums up that you never look at yourself.
No, it shows that you didn't even get what it was saying back then. I know what I wrote, since I wrote it, and it's not what you say it means. HEY, MAYBE YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR MISINTERPRETING WHAT YOU READ.
Since my time here I HAVE NEVER seen you admit to being wrong.
-You're not looking hard enough, it has happened before
-you have yet to prove me wrong for me to admit I was wrong.
Not even when i explained to you that I wasn't the AI coder for Yun or Kim
What the... ? you're still on it ? And you still haven't understood that you were wrong on that one too. And... Kim ?? I never even said you made that AI. Did you by any chance MISINTERPRET THAT TOO ?? I was pretty sure you realized I wasn't saying you made and leaked the AI of my Kim back then. You forgot about that ? Is your brain making up memories for the things you forgot ? Because I remember you admitting that you got angry only because you saw your name associated with the matter, when I wasn't accusing you of anything.
Tell me, Byakko, why is it that for the past few months, a conversation like this hasn't come up?
Yeah right, tell me about the last few months, then use the Yun AI argument to support your point ! Years could pass between each argument, it would still be too often.
I have admitted to having a language problem
Then "tell me, hjk," why are you shitting all over me when it's exactly what I've been saying from the start ? Could it be you're arguing about something that has already been resolved ? It's like you have a pair of anti-Byakko glasses and everytime I say anything, you... uh... misinterpret it. Geez, if I tell you you're misinterpreting what I write, you don't think you should listen ? I know better than you what I mean, since I'm the one who write it. But no, you want to prove me wrong, so even when I'm the one speaking, I must have gotten it wrong.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:45:56 pm by Baiken

hjk

#60  May 15, 2008, 05:15:12 pm
    • Afghanistan
tl;dr you make me facepalm so hard, something really strong. I just read the very beginning and you still can't get it (plus if it had been anyone else who was telling you that, would have you made such a shitstorm ?) and you're still full of shit.
You're not getting my damn point. My point is you jumped into something that didn't concern you, without reading the full post, YOU WERE WRONG, and then, posted your own shitstorm. And I'm replying this way to you because this happens all the time WITH YOU. Why no one else? Right, because no one else is ignorant enough to think that by calling someoen a "goddamn jackass" their aviding a potential conflict.

I've already addressed most of what you're saying, and you aren't taking any of the advices and suggestions you're given, you don't ask yourself "hey, what if that person speaking to me was right ?" So now, you've graduated to being a dipshit.
Oh yes, Byakko, you are the best example of someone I should follow  ::)
How many arguments did your old sig say you got into? Are you proud of that?
I do take advice. look at my old post style compared to how it is now.

No, it shows that you didn't even get what it was saying back then. I know what I wrote, since I wrote it, and it's not what you say it means. HEY, MAYBE YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR MISINTERPRETING WHAT YOU READ.
And I'm saying you're the one just not reading. I just mentioned above that we;ve both been repeating the same points over and over. When I misinterpret things, I APOLOGIZE; its a common thing for me, unlike you. I may be subjecting you to a harsh interpretation, but there are many people who wanted to jump at the chance to flame you over that sig; don't make it seem like I'm the only one.

Since my time here I HAVE NEVER seen you admit to being wrong.
-You're not looking hard enough, it has happened before
-you have yet to prove me wrong for me to admit I was wrong.
Give me an example please.

Not even when i explained to you that I wasn't the AI coder for Yun or Kim
What the... ? you're still on it ? And you still haven't understood that you were wrong on that one too. And... Kim ?? I never even said you made that AI. Did you by any chance MISINTERPRET THAT TOO ?? I was pretty sure you realized I wasn't saying you made and leaked the AI of my Kim back then. You forgot about that ? Is your brain making up memories for the things you forgot ? Because I remember you admitting that you got angry only because you saw your name associated with the matter, when I wasn't accusing you of anything.
When I get home, if I still have that post saved somehwere, I hope you begin to pull that stick from your ass. You can't even remember when i revealed to you, in public, that qwer also coded AI. I also revealed to you that qwer doesn't have a host site and that was someone else; a friend.

I will reply to the rest later. Right now I have class again.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty