YesNoOk

[Unfinished 65%] Transforming Goku (unique ways to transform) (Read 9633 times)

Started by Neocide, April 22, 2012, 05:54:43 am
Share this topic:
[Unfinished 65%] Transforming Goku (unique ways to transform)
#1  April 22, 2012, 05:54:43 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
 my transforming goku I didn't finish, he was pretty far though every form had all the specials done.
(some of which I am going to use in my bigger sprites) the gameplay style is like my gohan.

Some Notes - I don't wanna explain the transformation stuff too much, just read the "rape me" for all the info lets just say There's more than one way to transform,if anyone wants to finish this be my guest, I will even help you (to a degree) with what I intended to do in the read me (and more than likely will do in my game too)with the ssj3 rules and timer.

second side note, I didn't make ai in this, so if he powers up all the time sorry I never got that far.also if you do the ssj3 code in the intro right you wont know until you finish the intro.

<--download here

Re: [Unfinished 65%] Transforming Goku (unique ways to transform)
#2  April 22, 2012, 06:01:48 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Very neat stuff there. congrats.
#3  April 22, 2012, 06:14:39 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Saw this via FB, looks interesting.
I'll definitely try this when I arrive home.
#4  April 22, 2012, 04:10:02 pm
    • Poland
Long time no see Neo huh ? So you decided to release this alpha (?) Well gratz and I really hope someone will pick this char up & finish it, because sprites are too pretty and gameplay would be so awesome in full char.XD And nice to know that you still working on DBK Allstars. Been waiting for this since it was announced.

I hope you doing fine buddy.  I might come at MSN sometimes so we can chat up more. See ya!
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#5  April 22, 2012, 05:35:05 pm
  • You ugly! We fix!
Wow this looks interesting. I'll be trying it out when I get home. Where can I find your other creations, mate?
These palettes better make me cum rainbows when I see them.
#6  April 22, 2012, 11:20:15 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
my other stuff is hosted at trinity mugen
#7  April 23, 2012, 03:42:53 pm
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Very good man, downloading for test here  :sugoi:
Thx for share!!  8)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#8  April 23, 2012, 08:19:41 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- During backdash (B,B), it looks like he's putting his hand on the ground when he actually rebounds in the air.
- s.SK is very misaligned. Why not keep the grounded foot at the same plac eon the ground ?
- A character without projectiles can hardly come close to Goku when he's charging his power (at least in SSJ). But hey, in a DBZ fullgame, no problem. :P

NORMAL :
- Goku has a bad shade on his clothes during Rising Knee.
- Why does he do the throw motion when holding punch for Kamehameha, before actually charging the Cho version ?
- Why is the move called Kaioken x10 :???: It has nothing to do with Kaioken.

SSJ :
- Ka is an infinite in the corner since the opponent can't recover.
- Hammer Kick is missing some frames, or more probably an effect so we can really understand what going on during the 2nd attack.
- Shukan Idou Straight doesn't seem to work with SP.

Couldn't try SSJ3 mode since I couldn't access it.
Is there a way to actually play with it ?

Just understood you had to input the command during the intro ...
So, back to track :
- Renzoku Frenzy doesn't register as a combo while it is. Has to do with helpers disappearing too soon. Not a gameplay problem though, unless it makes the damapener fuck up.
- The stance is strange IMO. Too much amplitude with the breathing, while the rest doesn't move.

Can't wait to see more, especially in the sense of the full game. Good luck. :)
#9  April 25, 2012, 03:56:36 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
- Why does he do the throw motion when holding punch for Kamehameha, before actually charging the Cho version ?

He always has his hands forward first when he does chou Khh. (see the fight with cell and the fight with vegeta during the sayajin saga.)

- Shukan Idou Straight doesn't seem to work with SP.

wasn't meant to. I didn't wanna add a third version of that sort of shukan idou to "qcb kick" so I just made it qcf lp only. the version in my game is only two.

A character without projectiles can hardly come close to Goku when he's charging his power (at least in SSJ). But hey, in a DBZ fullgame, no problem.

Ya, I stopped that in the current game's setup its just too damn much lol. 

that rising knee sprite is better in my newer sheet, which wasn't used on this I think this character is like, 4 years old.