YesNoOk

Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound! (Read 59756 times)

Started by Deadface, December 08, 2015, 07:12:54 am
Share this topic:
Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#1  December 08, 2015, 07:12:54 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#2  December 08, 2015, 07:27:01 am
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
Normally I'd be happy about this, but I don't think my laptop can take Xrd or UNIEL.
Well, glad to know they're heading into PC.
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#3  December 08, 2015, 07:32:18 am
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
fucking CAKE!
#4  December 08, 2015, 08:13:34 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#5  December 08, 2015, 08:24:40 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Holy smokes, I can't wait!
#6  December 08, 2015, 08:41:52 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
CHRONOPHANTASMA ON PC I'M SO HAPPY
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#7  December 08, 2015, 08:55:44 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Wait the minute... MBAACC didn't have Arc Sys involved in helping French Bread develop this game but..., :) hey it might be possible for Fighting Climax Ignition PC port since the two French Bread Games are on the Steam/PC list
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:10:44 am by LarsAlexandersson
#8  December 08, 2015, 08:58:11 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
#9  December 08, 2015, 09:07:14 am
    • Indonesia
PC port is so lucky
#10  December 08, 2015, 09:31:58 am
wohoo nude mods for everybooodddyyy!
#11  December 08, 2015, 01:38:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The fuck?
Release MBAACC on consoles as well damn it.
#12  December 08, 2015, 02:05:35 pm
    • USA
Do you think they're going to retouch MB a bit? It felt like it lacked stuff that was work in progress like a boss rush mode. Also official translation, yay!
#13  December 08, 2015, 02:35:38 pm
    • Peru
Holy shit, I don't know why I would want to have Xrd on PC but I want it! (already purchased it on PS3 JPN account, PS3/PS4 physical editions)
#14  December 08, 2015, 02:59:09 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
BRING THEM TO GOG DOT COM PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

AND CALL THOSE KONAMI BEETCHES AND RELEASE HARD CORPS: UPRISING ALREADY!
#15  December 08, 2015, 03:41:47 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
i-no swaaan wait for me
#16  December 08, 2015, 03:43:46 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#17  December 08, 2015, 04:06:35 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Please for the love of everything good and holy have ArcSys punch Sega in the dick and let them release the HNK fighter too!

;A; I need this
#18  December 08, 2015, 07:56:10 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK

Have the shitheads make sure Europe actually gets the fucking patches and DLC characters this time. And maybe a Europe release date for Revelator.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#19  December 08, 2015, 08:26:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude, it's steam, does valve also give the middle finger to europe ?
#20  December 08, 2015, 08:42:54 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
dude, it's steam, does valve also give the middle finger to europe ?
Valve kinda gave the finger to Europe 7 years ago when they took away the option from Europeans to pay with dollars and instated a $1=1€ system for pricing. The euro's value has come down so much that at least I don't feel like being mad about it anymore, but I was mad about it in the past.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:46:07 pm by San2
#21  December 08, 2015, 11:52:39 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#22  December 09, 2015, 12:33:21 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
MBAACC...

STEAM, TAKE MY MONEY!
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#23  December 09, 2015, 12:54:43 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Unless this release offers a better net code, you can easily get MBAACC translated (menus and command list only, but story can be easily checked from other sources) anywhere if you Google Search. Sometimes with an already incorporated net option, so I would consider checking that first.

UN:IB, though, is an awesome game I wanted to play a long time ago, but since I gave up on my PS3 I thought this moment would never happen. Hope Seth is an easy character to handle, was a Nanaya player in MBAACC.
Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:58:40 am by Nanashi_1337
#24  December 09, 2015, 01:15:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
The problem wi Seth is that he's an aerial based fighter in a game where everyone has really good anti air moves.
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbo
#25  December 09, 2015, 01:15:58 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Hope Seth is an easy character to handle, was a Nanaya player in MBAACC.

He's not. In fact, he's one of the harder characters to learn next to Chaos (mostly cause of his mobility and how you handle his projectiles).
#26  December 09, 2015, 02:36:53 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
UN:IB, though, is an awesome game
No it's not.
UNIEL though...

Hope Seth is an easy character to handle, was a Nanaya player in MBAACC.
Hahahaha no.
Don't. This comes from a Seth main, don't even bother, playing Seth is suffering, he has amazing tools on paper... but things like anti airs and cross up protection royally mess him up. Plus he has the lowest health in the game, Gordeau can kill you off two combos (Even ones with bad starters), also yeah, his better combos (The ones with Veil Off at the middle of a combo) require tons of execution. ALSO, his BnB doesn't work on Linne (Unless you pull some frame perfect micro dash) and a lot of his strong combos plain drop on Eltnum for some reason.

At least he'll be more viable in UNIST...
#27  December 09, 2015, 09:56:56 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Unless this release offers a better net code, you can easily get MBAACC translated (menus and command list only, but story can be easily checked from other sources) anywhere if you Google Search. Sometimes with an already incorporated net option, so I would consider checking that first.
Yeah but back then we only pirated AACC because we didn't have a choice.

What's the point in doing that if it's actually getting a proper release now?
#28  December 09, 2015, 12:48:56 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
unless they do anything drastic cccaster is going to work on this anyway.
#29  December 09, 2015, 01:15:32 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
yes.! This is a really good news can´t wait for them. I´ll be following this thread to see the progress game released.
#30  December 09, 2015, 02:51:51 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahahaha no.
Don't. This comes from a Seth main, don't even bother, playing Seth is suffering, he has amazing tools on paper... but things like anti airs and cross up protection royally mess him up. Plus he has the lowest health in the game, Gordeau can kill you off two combos (Even ones with bad starters), also yeah, his better combos (The ones with Veil Off at the middle of a combo) require tons of execution. ALSO, his BnB doesn't work on Linne (Unless you pull some frame perfect micro dash) and a lot of his strong combos plain drop on Eltnum for some reason.

At least he'll be more viable in UNIST...

Ugh... guess I will try either Byakuya or Gordeau then. I already know how good Gordeau is, but has somebody tried Byakuya?

#31  December 10, 2015, 01:57:39 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Gordeau is amazingly good in UNIEL (I know he got nerfed in UNIST), Byakuya is... not that good, but definitely better than Seth, and he has more health so you can afford to make more than two mistakes.
#32  December 10, 2015, 02:40:04 am
    • USA
Xrd is out! Now to wait for the first person to unlock the game's camera and rotate it so we can see I-no's winpose from the other side :D
#33  December 10, 2015, 03:31:56 am
    • Peru
Downloading it right now. It's kinda cheap at $30 with 20% off + all DLC (cosmetic and chars).
#34  December 10, 2015, 05:36:51 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
bought ggxrd for $8 on steam.

fucking love the new regional pricing
#35  December 10, 2015, 05:54:39 pm
    • Peru
How that's possible? It cost me double the price you paid.

BTW, I find this port pretty much barebones. There are not many graphic options to configure. At least I feel the online is better than the PS3/PS4 counterparts.
#36  December 10, 2015, 06:25:41 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
steam introduced regional pricing recently, the indian region gets massive price reductions because third world
#37  December 10, 2015, 06:29:18 pm
  • play more SNK games
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
I think my country still pays US prices even with the piss poor economy
#38  December 10, 2015, 06:43:22 pm
    • USA
How that's possible? It cost me double the price you paid.

BTW, I find this port pretty much barebones. There are not many graphic options to configure. At least I feel the online is better than the PS3/PS4 counterparts.

You should get your games from Brazilian or Mexican people next time. They have the lowest prices in our region :P

BR people on steam being useful for once! Trading is OP :D
#39  December 10, 2015, 07:30:09 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
steam introduced regional pricing recently, the indian region gets massive price reductions because third world

It's $13 for my country. I didn't know India had it much worse than us.
#40  December 10, 2015, 07:34:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#41  December 10, 2015, 09:39:57 pm
    • Canada
Is anyone else having problems running Xrd?
Mine always drops below 45 fps whenever I'm fighting or in the char select screen.
I'm using the lowest graphic options.
#42  December 10, 2015, 10:05:16 pm
    • Peru
Not for me, it runs flawlessly. Intel + NVidia here.
#43  December 11, 2015, 01:55:52 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Anyone else having issues with button config in xrd?  Remapping keys in their interface is really clunky. keys like semi colon are unmappable and you cant overwrite a button if it's assigned to another player's.  Wtf!
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

lui

#44  December 11, 2015, 03:17:30 am
    • USA
#45  December 19, 2015, 07:17:45 pm

fck still paid for 13 for mine. hope they'll do the same for revelator if this move is a success.
#46  December 25, 2015, 04:56:04 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Battle Fantasia is on sale for $7.99

The reason I mention this now is because they recently had an update that people seem to be saying fixed all the issues.

I got a Steam gift card for X-mas and had this on my watch list so I grabbed it.
#47  January 02, 2016, 12:37:39 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
thanks for mentioning the game never heard of it. Just looked and added to wish list :).

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#48  February 12, 2016, 03:52:47 pm
#49  February 12, 2016, 06:01:25 pm
    • Canada
Finally, we have a date.
#50  March 31, 2016, 11:45:30 pm
    • Canada
#51  April 01, 2016, 12:23:07 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#52  April 01, 2016, 12:46:48 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Melty Blood... on my Steam?!

:flipout:
#53  April 01, 2016, 07:08:19 pm
    • Peru
#54  April 01, 2016, 07:24:14 pm
get it while it's on discount. i think this game should be supported, i really want to see arc system branch out of fighting games, and try their hand on other genres. like a hack n slash for example, a dmc like guilty gear game? the setting and lore are perfect for it, it has tons of monsters and they could make take place during sol's holy order days.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#55  April 01, 2016, 08:57:44 pm
Not after Overture they don't.
#56  April 01, 2016, 09:25:25 pm
    • USA
They should really talk with Konami and see if they can release Contra Hard Cops Uprising next.
#57  April 20, 2016, 04:25:22 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#58  April 20, 2016, 05:45:00 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Silly question, but how good are the ports to PC?

I'm asking since I have heard horror stories about bad PC ports, so I want to know before spending money.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#59  April 20, 2016, 05:56:50 am
    • USA
Guilty Gear 2: Overture is pretty much in "Early Access" state right now. It will be finalized at the end of May. If you want to play it with a a joystick and don't give a crap about ranked matches, blur FX and keyboard remap you can play it right now. I finished the game without any serious problems but have yet to give online a try (If ever).

Battle Fantasia was ported by DotEmu so it was a shitport back when it came out. I think it was improved upon since then but I am not really following the game that much to know that.

The rest of the games are solid.
#60  April 20, 2016, 06:49:06 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah they fixed Battle Fantasia pretty well I thought.

I'm having the toughest time finding guides for Current Code online. Anyone know any sites for info?
#61  April 20, 2016, 07:34:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
#62  April 20, 2016, 08:19:34 am
    • USA
#63  April 20, 2016, 09:02:03 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
the ingame netcode is as bad as expected so dont use that
#64  April 20, 2016, 06:03:49 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I have been told that the in game netcode works well if both players are on the same pc.
#65  April 22, 2016, 03:13:59 am
    • USA
#66  June 29, 2016, 09:35:51 pm
#67  June 30, 2016, 01:31:16 am
  • professional white boy
  • god, I wish that were me
    • USA
    • reddit.com/user/Bob8644
Nice. Wonder if Fighting Climax is next.
#68  June 30, 2016, 01:40:28 am
  • play more SNK games
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
Does 16 playable characters include the chick with the green hair and whip?
#69  June 30, 2016, 07:28:00 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
No, it does not include her. I'm sure they had plenty of time to add her, but oh well...

Frankly, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to buy this game. I mean, there's that [st] arcade version that has two more characters. Unless I know they plan to add them eventually as DLC, and not by releasing another full game that really doesn't offer anything that a patch could give, I want to be safe here.
#70  July 02, 2016, 07:30:55 am
    • Indonesia
Even no the girls with giant rocket hands, yet
#71  July 02, 2016, 07:35:04 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
What the hell are you talking about?
#72  July 02, 2016, 08:05:44 am
    • Indonesia
What the hell are you talking about?

No, it does not include her. I'm sure they had plenty of time to add her, but oh well...

Frankly, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to buy this game. I mean, there's that [st] arcade version that has two more characters. Unless I know they plan to add them eventually as DLC, and not by releasing another full game that really doesn't offer anything that a patch could give, I want to be safe here.

Both Phonon & Mika are still exclusive to Exe:Late[st]
#73  July 02, 2016, 09:34:22 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Thank you, we all know that.
Your previous reply was barely understandable, don't act dumb.
#74  July 02, 2016, 05:16:22 pm
    • Indonesia
Thank you, we all know that.
Your previous reply was barely understandable, don't act dumb.

Websta is the one who ask about it first. The green girl with whip he referring is Phonon from UNiB

Does 16 playable characters include the chick with the green hair and whip?

Also, Mika's gloves can be used to fly herself like a rocket, other than having a projectile beam to use for a shot (like her Infinite Worth EXS mostly (on famitsu was it?)). However, Mika's projectile move (one move is with a beam) only available on a certain moves, particularly on some of her throw moves

It was already being described here on ASW's UNIST video gameplay analysis on Mika character: http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2261983
#75  July 02, 2016, 05:34:14 pm
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
Just confirming, but the PC release won't have 'good' Seth yet, right? I might pass on getting UNIEL in that case unless I stop being a character loyalist.
#76  July 02, 2016, 09:20:22 pm
    • Canada
Is Seth good in [st]?
#77  July 02, 2016, 10:12:00 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, Seth went up quite a bit thanks to a handful of changes (Fastfall>kick)and new routes he got, Also Linne no longer falls from his BASIC BNB. I don't know if Eltnum still drops from some of his combo routes though.

Websta is the one who ask about it first.
Cool. What about your caveman-like reply that made no sense at all though?
The green girl with whip he referring is Phonon from UNiB
No shit. I thought it was Fransizka Von Karma or something.
#78  July 02, 2016, 10:17:49 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
ST isn't the same game as UNIEL why the hell would it be DLC lol.  That would be like asking for SF5 to be DLC for SF4.
#79  July 02, 2016, 11:13:54 pm
    • Indonesia
Yeah, Seth went up quite a bit thanks to a handful of changes (Fastfall>kick)and new routes he got, Also Linne no longer falls from his BASIC BNB. I don't know if Eltnum still drops from some of his combo routes though.

Websta is the one who ask about it first.
Cool. What about your caveman-like reply that made no sense at all though?
The green girl with whip he referring is Phonon from UNiB
No shit. I thought it was Fransizka Von Karma or something.

You seriously missed your opportunity to watch UNIST introduced characters' gameplay analysis + you don't have enough a guessing skills upon had been stumbling to know other multimedia (live-action, video game, cartoons/anime, comic/manga) series & too lazy to find out yourself like caveman. I've been through finding out myself on guessing which one is similar to the one i stumbled to know a bit w/out questioning w/ pointless vulgar attitude, unlike yours
Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 11:47:19 pm by LarsAlexandersson
#80  July 02, 2016, 11:56:18 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
You seriously missed your opportunity to watch UNIST introduced characters' gameplay analysis + you don't have enough a guessing skills upon had been stumbling to know other multimedia (live-action, video game, cartoons/anime, comic/manga) series & too lazy to find out yourself like caveman. I've been through finding out myself on guessing which one is similar to the one i stumbled to know a bit w/out questioning w/ pointless vulgar attitude, unlike yours
You seriously missed your opportunity to quit this forum + you don't have enough a brain cells upon had been stumbling to know other nettiquette (sarcasm, not ignoring important points, thinking before posting) tricks & too lazy to find out yourself like caveman. I've been through finding out myself on guessing which one is a smart way to post to know a bit w/out questioning w/ pointless vulgar attitude, unlike yours
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#81  July 02, 2016, 11:58:20 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
What the fuck are you talking about? Try proper English next time, please?
#82  July 03, 2016, 12:38:12 am

Yeah, because the best way to make your first presence in a thread is to reply to a bad post with a somehow worse one that adds nothing of value to the discussion. I try to look cool too but you kinda have to do a little better than that.

Just confirming, but the PC release won't have 'good' Seth yet, right?

I'm sure the posts below gave you the answer but yeah, Seth's buffs aren't in the PC port.
#83  July 03, 2016, 12:41:06 am
    • USA
Just play Seth if you like nobody in the West is good at UNIEL anyway so you can still win with him.
#84  July 03, 2016, 05:23:32 am
    • Indonesia
You seriously missed your opportunity to quit this forum + you don't have enough a brain cells upon had been stumbling to know other nettiquette (sarcasm, not ignoring important points, thinking before posting) tricks & too lazy to find out yourself like caveman. I've been through finding out myself on guessing which one is a smart way to post to know a bit w/out questioning w/ pointless vulgar attitude, unlike yours

What the fuck are you talking about? Try proper English next time, please?

Yeah, because the best way to make your first presence in a thread is to reply to a bad post with a somehow worse one that adds nothing of value to the discussion. I try to look cool too but you kinda have to do a little better than that.

Didn't you hear what i said? Insulting & accusing people who actually know what they referffing has no right to call yourself a gamers. You should think of your behavior earlier. Now SHUT UP & stop being behave like a little babies & keep reanalyze what you find from the video game you've been stumbled! Or else that rudeness towards other users of yours being permanently banned from this forum. It's already on that rules
Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:34:07 am by LarsAlexandersson

lui

#85  July 03, 2016, 05:24:10 am
    • USA
#86  July 03, 2016, 05:30:45 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#87  July 03, 2016, 05:32:37 am
    • Indonesia
For real. Just following the rules. It was written like the other forums, especially like in Marvelmods there.
#88  July 03, 2016, 05:34:58 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Good job. I am officially speechless.
You win.

lui

#89  July 03, 2016, 05:36:47 am
    • USA
For real. Just following the rules. It was written like the other forums, especially like in Marvelmods there.

what the fuck does marvelmods even have to do with this?

you might think that you're acting all "high and mighty" and that you're being some sort of noble hero right here, but in reality you look even MORE ridiculous than before. congradulations.
#90  July 03, 2016, 05:40:44 am
Didn't you hear what i said? Insulting & accusing people who actually know what they referffing has no right to call yourself a gamers. You should think of your behavior earlier. Now SHUT UP & stop being behave like a little babies & keep reanalyze what you find from the video game you've been stumbled! Or else that rudeness towards other users of yours being permanently banned from this forum. It's already on that rules

lol

Btw what I said wasn't even directed at you, might wanna calm down there.
#91  July 03, 2016, 05:41:34 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh he edited his post.
That's cute.
#92  July 03, 2016, 05:42:27 am
    • Indonesia

lol

Btw what I said wasn't even directed at you, might wanna calm down there.

Ah, sincerely apologize. Thank you

what the fuck does marvelmods even have to do with this?

you might think that you're acting all "high and mighty" and that you're being some sort of noble hero right here, but in reality you look even MORE ridiculous than before. congradulations.

If you registered in some other forum you mainly enter, you might end up follow one that is similar to some of this forum's rules here.

lui

#93  July 03, 2016, 05:44:49 am
    • USA
i am registered there. but you don't see me going "oh all you guys suck, you guys are all breaking marvelmods rules!" on this forum, because guess what? THIS ISN'T MARVELMODS.
#94  July 03, 2016, 05:45:56 am
    • Indonesia
i am registered there. but you don't see me going "oh all you guys suck, you guys are all breaking marvelmods rules!" on this forum, because guess what? THIS ISN'T MARVELMODS.

It isn't, except some rules are similar. Mostly on keeping our behavior in check from rudeness

lui

#95  July 03, 2016, 05:49:50 am
    • USA
but guess what, you aren't a mod here. you don't get to call out other people and say "you should all be banned because i don't like your attitudes"

posts like
no right to call yourself a gamers.

and

Now SHUT UP & stop being behave like a little babies

make you look ridiculous and make YOU look like a baby who can't handle people criticizing your way of posting, which is in fact confusing and full of stuff that does NOT belong in the thread at hand most of the time.

don't like what they're saying? did your feelings get hurt?

report them then. but i honestly don't see anything happening as a result if you did that because some of their issues with your style of posting is warranted. i can barely read your posts myself

It isn't, except some rules are similar. Mostly on keeping our behavior in check from rudeness

who cares? this ISN'T marvelmods.
Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:52:52 am by walruslui
#96  July 03, 2016, 05:56:56 am
    • Indonesia
but guess what, you aren't a mod here. you don't get to call out other people and say "you should all be banned because i don't like your attitudes"

posts like
no right to call yourself a gamers.

and

Now SHUT UP & stop being behave like a little babies

make you look ridiculous and make YOU look like a baby who can't handle people criticizing your way of posting, which is in fact confusing and full of stuff that does NOT belong in the thread at hand most of the time.

don't like what they're saying? did your feelings get hurt?

report them then. but i honestly don't see anything happening as a result if you did that because some of their issues with your style of posting is warranted. i can barely read your posts myself

who cares? this ISN'T marvelmods.

I'm not a mod, but i give you a warning or the mod caught this attention. You yourself already a baby actually. I'm good at judging people's behavior y'know

lui

#97  July 03, 2016, 05:58:52 am
    • USA
I'm not a mod, but i give you a warning or the mod caught this attention. You yourself already a baby actually. I'm good at judging people's behavior y'know

nobody cares about your "warnings", again, you're not an admin or mod, stop backseating. nobody cares about your "awesome skills at judging peoples behavior"

ugh im wasting my time right now aren't i
Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:02:05 am by walruslui
#98  July 03, 2016, 05:59:17 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#99  July 03, 2016, 06:06:03 am
    • Indonesia
Meaning if this still keeps up, i'm not gonna help cover this problem from the forum's authors' watch
#100  July 03, 2016, 06:07:46 am
    • USA
Oh shit, the Larsbot got an attitude upgrade and actually started to reply to other users. We're fucked.
#101  July 03, 2016, 06:10:45 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Where's Alisa when you need her?
#102  July 03, 2016, 06:13:54 am
    • Indonesia
I'm actually a human whose just passing by. Remember that! *blue lightning flame hand on*
#103  July 03, 2016, 06:17:11 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I went back to read exactly what all transpired here but I'm sort of at a loss. I think it stems from Lars having a language barrier? I mean I don't understand several of your posts Lars.

So it looks like you said a bunch of stuff that confused others (and apparently have been in another topic too) so some users are getting upset with you. Then you insult them for not understanding what no one seems to understand. So that erupts more frustration and hostility towards you.

Up till now you seemed harmlessly oblivious about many things. Thus the Larsbot name. If english isn't your primary language I'd go ahead and try and make less references to things as vaguely as you are. <-- see that was pretty vague too. I don't even know how to really describe how you respond some times but more often than not it tends to seem unsensicle.

On the other hand some of the hostility against him hasn't helped either and was way too high. Especially yours @Captain Papyrus:
I know you try to figure out the line on aggression since some know how to skirt it better than others but this wasn't the proper way to skirt the line!

Now if possible let's end this now without anyone else needing to get a last word in. Consider most of you getting an informal blanket warning.
#104  July 03, 2016, 06:18:39 am
    • USA
Definitely think it's a language barrier problem.
#105  July 04, 2016, 10:56:23 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#106  July 04, 2016, 05:34:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
when a user acts like a bot is better to ignore them, at least confrontation wise, you can try to reply to them when it's nonconfrontional to see if they abandon their bot-like behaviour.

lui

#107  July 13, 2016, 03:42:38 am
    • USA
So UNIB came out for pc today. My laptop just baaaarely reaches the minimun requirements, can someone who bought it tell me what the lowest settings can be? I want to also know if its optimized well for the pc too
#108  July 13, 2016, 04:12:19 am
    • USA
Just buy the game and refund it if it runs like shit.
#109  July 13, 2016, 04:29:59 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
What ever the specs says on the store page i guess you should go by.
The game doesn't have any optimization settings in the options menu besides changing the resolution size and the choice between window or fullscreen mode.
The game only has these resolutions to choose from 1280x720, 1366x768, 1920x1080.

With my GTX 970m i get constant 60fps playing on 1080p.
Playing on my Intel HD 530 integrated chip i get a couple of drops around 55fps at 1080p but the fps does go back up to 60fps.

lui

#110  July 13, 2016, 07:30:18 am
    • USA
Okay so it works fine for me with some slowdowns for the more detailed stages and fx.

Also, i hate the control settings for this port so much, the system defaults the wsad keys for moving in the menu regardless of what you bind for it on the keyboard. And its like that in the vs select too, so if you bind any of those keys to attack you will move and automatically select at the same time in the mnu and its annoying
Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:36:35 am by Walruslui
#111  July 13, 2016, 04:16:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Change to a controller, don't expect a lot of compatibility for keyboards in PC ports. Specially for fighting games.
#112  July 15, 2016, 12:28:26 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
It's still disappointing compared to MBAACC's competant Keyboard control settings. I am... not great with a controller for these type of games.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.