YesNoOk

ReixSeiryu's W.I.Ps  (Read 404382 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, May 03, 2014, 10:04:01 pm
Share this topic:

MCX

Re: ShinRei's W.I.P "Pots King"
#101  August 15, 2014, 12:34:09 am
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
I think you should move down a few pixels, I don't know how many.
#102  August 15, 2014, 12:47:40 am
    • USA
Alright I'll try to tweak & align them properly to each specific limb
#103  August 15, 2014, 01:03:25 am
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Sorry, I was trying to say physical specials. All of them.
#104  August 15, 2014, 01:11:24 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
They do it cuz they love it and the creation users bring!!!!!! Thats what its about my friend...Should of been patient with this but the Anticipation my dude!!!! Not to be a rushy jackass but WHEN will we expect a release?

Umm welll I can't promise anything, but I'd say I'm about 85% done. I have some custom intros I want to implement, but eh I'll probably just do that later. I have 1 special and 3 supers to do and I'll be done! I'll release a beta soon and then just go back and clean everything up etc so I can get feedback and fix it up. It won't be long though

Kool. Special intros of course against Joe & Sagat and even a "SPECIAL special" intro against  Trololos Adon & Jmorphmans Ryo or maybe DW's Mai? Womens Team Intro? Just rambling, giving you ideas. Thnx for responding.
#105  August 15, 2014, 01:17:33 am
  • Raging Fist
say, what mugen is that that you found these moves from? This looks like custom KOF Mugen.
#106  August 15, 2014, 01:29:38 am
    • USA
They do it cuz they love it and the creation users bring!!!!!! Thats what its about my friend...Should of been patient with this but the Anticipation my dude!!!! Not to be a rushy jackass but WHEN will we expect a release?

Umm welll I can't promise anything, but I'd say I'm about 85% done. I have some custom intros I want to implement, but eh I'll probably just do that later. I have 1 special and 3 supers to do and I'll be done! I'll release a beta soon and then just go back and clean everything up etc so I can get feedback and fix it up. It won't be long though

Kool. Special intros of course against Joe & Sagat and even a "SPECIAL special" intro against  Trololos Adon & Jmorphmans Ryo or maybe DW's Mai? Womens Team Intro? Just rambling, giving you ideas. Thnx for responding.

Yeah something like that she has those basic ones already, but something specifically with the aof characters and maybe blue mary, but this is done the line
say, what mugen is that that you found these moves from? This looks like custom KOF Mugen.
It's kof zillion its the best mugen full game out there
#107  August 15, 2014, 01:49:51 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
Do you add Tornado kick's fx's ? (like in cvs2) :)
#108  August 15, 2014, 02:32:53 am
    • USA
Do you add Tornado kick's fx's ? (like in cvs2) :)

Of course you can see it in the video a lil bit, but its def there; she has it for trapshot and silent flash as well. All her cvs stuff is there just trying to focus on the kof stuff
#109  August 15, 2014, 02:56:50 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Edited : Any news about king?
Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:44:10 pm by yaret
#110  August 26, 2014, 09:13:56 am
    • USA
Update video.. I'm doing this backwards once I finish all the moves I'll then go back and clean up everything.

Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:31:22 am by ShinRei
#111  August 26, 2014, 12:39:56 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
Looking good!!
#112  August 26, 2014, 02:45:12 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
really great, I can't wait for having her in my roster.
#113  August 26, 2014, 03:14:12 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
#114  August 26, 2014, 03:28:45 pm
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
Excellent really I can't wait have her too :)
#115  August 27, 2014, 11:31:28 pm
ShinRei my friend, it's simply incredible...hope you'll release this char soon...can't wait to play with king in such type of style.

great, it's a go for an HD conversion...just ask Ralfab if he got time to convert her for you...and of course for us...

but for now great work man !!!

:thumbsup:

#116  August 27, 2014, 11:32:29 pm
  • Raging Fist
OOooh god Im drooling here.
I cant wait to see her for mugen! Good luck :)
#117  August 27, 2014, 11:36:44 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Wow! King is looking great!
#118  September 02, 2014, 11:49:57 am
    • USA
Just a lil update of some things I did recently.. Made some changes here and there. Added some thangs. First look at her level 3 "Venom Shot". "Still working on it". Phantom Rose is next.. Then finally Secret Mirage (Her best move in any game have to have it).. I've learned a lot since I started, though I still have a lot to work on so you can expect plenty noob errors. I do plan to use those as experience.

Ripping sounds from AOF movie now "if" anyone has even seen it haha. Some custom intros nothing to hardcore. Working on win quotes as well though lazy on that one. I actually have a request if someone would like to come up with some custom quotes for you know the usual cast ryu, ken etc blah blah
Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 01:13:25 pm by ShinRei
#119  September 02, 2014, 01:18:57 pm
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
Just a lil update of some things I did recently.. Made some changes here and there. Added some thangs. First look at her level 3 "Venom Shot". "Still working on it". Phantom Rose is next.. Then finally Secret Mirage (Her best move in any game have to have it).. I've learned a lot since I started, though I still have a lot to work on so you can expect plenty noob errors. I do plan to use those as experience.

[youtube]v=u5be3PZ53p8&feature=[/youtube]

Ripping sounds from AOF movie now "if" anyone has even seen it haha. Some custom intros nothing to hardcore. Working on win quotes as well though lazy on that one. I actually have a request if someone would like to come up with some custom quotes for you know the usual cast ryu, ken etc blah blah

This look really nice, just 1 thing in the level  3 I think this is a little bit more high what I means she jump more and the effect look more high too I saw this a little low idk if I explain my self correctly hehe , keep up sir this king look really awesome
#120  September 02, 2014, 10:02:26 pm
    • USA

[youtube]v=u5be3PZ53p8&feature=[/youtube]

This look really nice, just 1 thing in the level  3 I think this is a little bit more high what I means she jump more and the effect look more high too I saw this a little low idk if I explain my self correctly hehe , keep up sir this king look really awesome

Look at about 33 seconds its the exact same alignment