YesNoOk

Street Fighter One Rev3.0 (Read 93622 times)

Started by Valkyrie_Project, June 19, 2014, 05:29:07 pm
Share this topic:
Street Fighter One Rev3.0
#1  June 19, 2014, 05:29:07 pm
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico

Hello again! Long time without visit the forum :D

Well, along with Nameless353 we decided to make a little visual update to the "old" SFOne, majority on the screenpack, lifebars and endings (almost, I think these things will be maker with game's sprites just like the original endings) more like the "feeling" from the original arcade shitty game.

Here's a couple of videos. first a quick preview:

And a recent preview showing the round transitions, I really love the result made by Nameless353 :D

NEW!!

I will post more updates, for now we work on details about endings and fixing some chars :D (...and yeah, my english is pretty bad, sorry)
Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:08:07 am by Valkyrie_Project
Re: Street Fighter One Rev3.0
#2  June 19, 2014, 07:15:57 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Looks pretty good! I would love to try it out, keep it up! :D
#3  June 20, 2014, 06:09:44 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
This really looks great! 3 things I think you should tweak from the video. In round 2 Gen jumps on top of the super fireball yet only gets hit by 1 part of it instead of all 3.

Ryu's hurricane kick should knock down on the 1st hit.

Get hit time should be extended a bit. Gen got hit by a super fireball at close range and was able to hit Ryu before Ryu regained control from throwing it. Also Gen was hit by the hurricane kick then was able to block the remaining hits.

Although all of this could actually be deemed as part of the "unfinished" look the 1st game has anyway.

I cannot wait to play this!
#4  June 21, 2014, 07:54:03 pm
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico
Thanks! We taked note about Ryu's feedback, the game needs some fixes too but it will be release soon :D
#5  June 22, 2014, 09:44:39 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Well, nice.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#6  June 26, 2014, 05:31:45 pm
  • Coming Soon...
    • Portugal
    • drakeyolo93@gmail.com
Mugenmonkey approves of this project!
You must defeat my Monkey Paw to stand a chance!
#7  June 27, 2014, 04:43:04 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
That's looks really promisor! Keep it up! :thumbsup:
#8  July 02, 2014, 01:38:59 am
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico
Thank you guys, actually a we have new challenger, at first time I ask permission to mugenmonkey for use his char's version, but in the end we made our version (along with Nameless353 in the code) So, Gouken's in da house:

I'm in the sprite work yet, there's many of them to be finished but I hope you like it, to be honest I'm not really an spriter.
#9  July 02, 2014, 01:46:08 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Cool. Looking good guys.

Bea

#10  July 02, 2014, 02:02:44 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
This surely looks interesting. :)

Good job so far, guys.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#11  July 02, 2014, 02:56:36 am
  • Scrub
    • USA
    • burnohmysoul@yahoo.com
My art isn't the best but what do you need?
#12  July 02, 2014, 10:19:43 am
    • USA
Did you fix the problem where sometimes the versus and win quote screen music plays and sometimes doesn't?

Also, I plan on making an SF1 version of... Ibuki.
Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:25:14 am by Protoman1997
#13  July 02, 2014, 04:15:36 pm
  • THE MIGHTY GODDESS MODE!
    • Spain
SF 1 needs one girl al last but, Ibuki? she was a child when SF 1 happened. Maybe Rose? or a child-ish Makoto? >_<

Love SF 1 project, cool work.
#14  July 02, 2014, 04:27:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Ibuki, Elena, and Mokoto were not even born during SF1 =p

Then again they'd only be like 10 or younger in SF4 soooooo...
#15  July 02, 2014, 09:21:50 pm
    • USA
#16  July 03, 2014, 12:22:48 am
  • Coming Soon...
    • Portugal
    • drakeyolo93@gmail.com
Thank you guys, actually a we have new challenger, at first time I ask permission to mugenmonkey for use his char's version, but in the end we made our version (along with Nameless353 in the code) So, Gouken's in da house:

I'm in the sprite work yet, there's many of them to be finished but I hope you like it, to be honest I'm not really an spriter.

If you need help spriting that Gouken which I might add looks awesome you know who to call.......
You must defeat my Monkey Paw to stand a chance!
#17  July 21, 2014, 08:49:25 am
    • USA
C-can I help? I could make a few more stages, like a starry night background of Retsu's stage for Gouken.
#18  July 21, 2014, 09:01:43 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
SF 1 needs one girl al last but, Ibuki? she was a child when SF 1 happened. Maybe Rose? or a child-ish Makoto? >_<

Love SF 1 project, cool work.

Gouken's missed daughter ? XD

Or Chun-Li mother, whatever...

I can't imagine Rose on SF1, I don't know why xD
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#19  July 21, 2014, 09:59:15 am
    • USA
Chun Li would work though.
#20  July 22, 2014, 03:46:58 am
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico
Thanks guys, we still worked, some fixes in chars (like Ryu's Tatsumaki, Lee's Super Combo "Inner chi blast" can make more hits)

Did you fix the problem where sometimes the versus and win quote screen music plays and sometimes doesn't?

Since we used Mugen 1.1 yes, that detail is solved :D

Also, I see Cody's portrait isn't good at all (basically is the sprite from Final Fight intro and I just change its pallette color similar to the remain portraits from SF1...) any ideas for a good portrait? I think Gouken needs one too, but the char isn't ready yet (only haves stand, crounch and walk forward/back and the hadouken sprites for now... I was a bit busy for the last days to can spritting him...) Anyway I'll need some help with some sprites (basically in the hair and other details)

C-can I help? I could make a few more stages, like a starry night background of Retsu's stage for Gouken.

Thank you, actually I thinked on Geki stage as a base for Gouken stage, in order to semblancing his SF3 stage (the fake from EGM) If you have any idea, feel free to post it :D

PS: Chun-Li? I don't know... first of all she must appeared with her Alpha costume, second, she wants Bison as her father murder, right? And Bison only makes a cameo in Sagat ending :P

...anyway I can't sprite her :(