YesNoOk

Gimp Color Map problem (Read 4171 times)

Started by AlexSin, August 28, 2014, 04:49:28 pm
Share this topic:
Gimp Color Map problem
#1  August 28, 2014, 04:49:28 pm
http://docs.gimp.org/en/plug-in-colormap-remap.html

I'm using Gimp since when I started spriting basically and I used the Rearrange Color Map feature a lot of times. But some months ago it started not working anymore. I can't drag and drop colours with the cursor, I can only use the pop-menu (in the end of the page I linked before).
The same thing happens when I want to move layers up or down, when I want to drag and drop them it doesn't allow me to do that (even though I should do it).

I thought it was my version of Gimp (which was 2.6) that was flawed. So I downloaded a new version (2.8, the latest one) and it still happens.

How can I fix it?

Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:26:07 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
Re: Gimp Color Map problem
#2  September 29, 2014, 12:57:40 am
  • (o.O)!
  • MadkaT Was Here
    • Guernsey
    • a@b.xxx
    • Skype - admin
    • network.mugenguild.com/madkat
The new GIMP version (2.8) has a lot of bugs in the Windows version, I have 2.6 portable and 2.8 installed in windows, but I still work with 2.6 in windows, the 2.8 version works good in Linux, I've tested and discovered another additional bugs in the Windows Version.

I recommend you to use the 2.6 version until the 2.8 gets the bugfixes.
<- Foros Mugen en espaƱol. And also English forums.
Re: Gimp Color Map problem
#3  October 30, 2014, 01:28:04 pm
That wasn't the problem, but thanks for helping in any case.

What I had to do, believe it or not, was to use another mouse, so I bought one today and now I don't have this problem.
I figured it was because of that, so yeah. My old mouse was old and didn't work right.

I can put this as solved now.