YesNoOk

Thanos intro and ending done by me. (Read 19701 times)

Started by guy-zero32k4, April 20, 2013, 03:46:41 am
Share this topic:
Thanos intro and ending done by me.
#1  April 20, 2013, 03:46:41 am
So, I'd mentioned a while back here that I learned on my own without videos on how to make intros and ending for characters.  No internet when I was learning how to do intros and endings.

This one was the first ones I'd ever done.  Works best if you have Thanos as your last boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCKgk1PtNsg

Here's link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ng1j92

It was after these I began to think to myself, this is mugen we should be seeing characters who would otherwise never meet,  appear or interact with one another.  So began to learn how to use photoshop on my own to make that happen.   Got better with it as I made more of them.   (Why is it so God Damn hard to find decent scans of KOF mangas?  Seriously.)

So I'd made bigger endings and thus bigger file size.  So if you don't mind an ending that's 11 MB to 68 MB I'll release em if you guys want them.  Also, since I have Thanos in my mugen as the final boss, he's mentioned or shown.  Currently trying different methods as well.

So let me hear what you think.

Like that time Nick Fury met Rugal...

Re: Thanos intro and ending done by me.
#2  April 20, 2013, 04:26:48 pm
i'm always looking for endings etc and it makes mugen seem more complete.
thanos ending has a lot of text to read in a short space of time tho but yeh not bad ,interested to see what other character specific intros/endings you have.
how about endings to use for the end of mugen like if you beat the game it shows (example) the death of thanos or the death of final bosses like shao kahn,akuma or other end bosses.i've seen some endings that include video and dont worry about the file size because 11 MB to 68 MB is a very small file size and its about the quality & resolution thats important so make the file size as big as you want and if its good people will download it
#3  April 20, 2013, 05:17:01 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
God!! :)
This is a topic that I'll keep both eyes on!
This is a great thing that someone take this part on the Mugen community, and I hope you'll continue this way, dude!

The size doesn't matter, if you makes quality stuff.

I got a suggestion.
Maybe if you can't find a scan of KoF mangas, you can put some videos, or stuff like that?
Different sorts of endings, like that, it will push people to end the game with the character to see the end, what kind of end you made..

Anyway, keep your work coming!! :)
#4  April 21, 2013, 10:52:11 pm
  • Shakespear.
Nice job.  Infinity gauntlet theme rules.
#5  April 22, 2013, 03:26:12 am
Thanks for the replies.  Noted on timing issue.   At  steab666, yeah in my endings Thanos does get beat or so like with the upcoming Dizzy ending.  For Hephaistos31, I do use video in a couple of endings that you'll be seeing soon.  But I really, really need scans of KOF mangas so I can make some endings for characters interacting with other characters from other fiction.

I'm remaking the next release at the moment, seeing if I can keep quailty but smaller file size before release.

Hopefully I'll have it out before Wednesday.  The next release will be:

Heart Aino from Arcana Heart

And yes, this ending will show her putting a beating on Thanos.  Why did I make an ending like that for her?  That's a story for that release when I post it.
#6  April 22, 2013, 03:31:04 am
    • bunnaroath@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiroyaksha
If the good think can u make epic music to intro . Sorry is the big deal.
#7  April 22, 2013, 04:16:04 am
Sorry bro, I don't understand what you mean. 

Edit: finished, for next release video or just pic preview?
Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:57:51 am by guy-zero32k4
#8  April 22, 2013, 05:38:46 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Picture preview, I think. Like that, dude, it push us to end the arcade mode to see what you made for us. ;)