YesNoOk

walt (Read 3469 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 31, 2007, 03:54:56 am
walt
#1  August 31, 2007, 03:54:56 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
He wants read access to the super secret admin board (as I've given him in the past).  He's mostly harmless.  Thoughts?

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Re: walt
#2  August 31, 2007, 04:55:00 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
undecided.

[edit]

walter mercado is a pretty cool guy and all, but the timing does not feel right.
Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:26:59 am by R[E]ika
#3  August 31, 2007, 05:32:31 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Make him Gmod then =P

Really that don't make much sense. Unless we like bring back special member, but it's not like we are discussing anything there. In fact in a few days we shouldn't even need that board and should just move that stuff here.
#4  August 31, 2007, 05:37:37 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
We still need the section to keep a few things under wraps... if only to be that way for a week or so.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#5  August 31, 2007, 05:42:00 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah, I can see it still being useful for the next few weeks maybe. Just the whole hiding boards after we said we wasn't going to and then wanting to play favorites with certain members just doesn't sit well with me.

I mean I understand we are the opposite force that is RS and the mentality it shoved down everyone's throat. But we shouldn't tread such a similar path to them in the opposite way.

On a personal note I don't mind walt having access. Meh, don't mind me in general ;P
#6  August 31, 2007, 10:58:00 am
    • Germany
Just the whole hiding boards after we said we wasn't going to and then wanting to play favorites with certain members just doesn't sit well with me.

On a personal note I don't mind walt having access. Meh, don't mind me in general ;P

+1, +1. denied. :P