YesNoOk

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Iga's CV Kickstarter game) (Read 59978 times)

Started by DatKofGuy, May 05, 2015, 11:48:32 am
Share this topic:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Iga's CV Kickstarter game)
#1  May 05, 2015, 11:48:32 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:13:37 am by [DKG]

Bea

Re: Sword or Whip? Iga's CV Kickstarter game returns?
#2  May 05, 2015, 12:02:05 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I love swords. Swords are the best.
But I voted whips. They're kinkier and you can't have a Castlevania spiritual successor without whips as the main weapon.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#3  May 05, 2015, 12:39:43 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Whip, man! :D
Please a Castlevania in 2D on N3DS or 3DS!!! Can you make this wish true, Bea? :D
If you stay on the page, the man keep asking you to vote, again and again.

Edit: Now it says that i'm Clan: Bullwhip
And he tell me that my vote count for...something! :D
A note just appeared. The man say: "Are you really prepared to do this with your friends?"

Now the man says: " Your clan will fight other clan for treasures"
Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:45:59 pm by Hephaistos31
#4  May 05, 2015, 01:12:30 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Curious. What is this intriguing pile of secrets?

Bea

#5  May 05, 2015, 01:42:05 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I voted whips so many times that he put me at clan cat o' nine tails...
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#6  May 05, 2015, 02:15:04 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#7  May 05, 2015, 09:37:45 pm
    • USA
Part of the Cat O' Nine Tails clan right now. This better not be advertisement for a mobile multiplayer game though >_>
#8  May 05, 2015, 09:39:54 pm
    • Zimbabwe
ah ah I can feel the retarded android 4.4 requirement! :D
#9  May 05, 2015, 11:45:50 pm
Furfur the Furtive.

That is the best name and I'm stealing it for something D&D related.
#10  May 07, 2015, 02:43:38 am
  • Unique, just like everyone else
Eligos the Emotional.

Hm.
#11  May 07, 2015, 02:56:22 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Eligos the Erotic....ech. Plus i'm part of the Cat o' Nine Tails clan.
#12  May 07, 2015, 02:59:47 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Orias the Occlusive of the Katana Clan.

Fuck I get the actual worst sword possible.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#13  May 08, 2015, 05:40:27 pm
    • Zimbabwe
It says Monday, 11 morning. I suppose you can watch. :)
#14  May 11, 2015, 07:31:26 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
#15  May 11, 2015, 07:41:02 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Thank you, Girard! I'm going to check it out! :)
OMG, NOT ON 3DS??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:44:16 pm by Hephaistos31
#16  May 11, 2015, 09:57:34 pm
#17  May 11, 2015, 09:59:49 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Thank you, Girard! I'm going to check it out! :)
OMG, NOT ON 3DS??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Maybe they'll add a 3DS version as a goal ala Mighty No 9

Anyway, donated $5 so far as I'm broke. Gonna try and go for the SWORDWHIP version.
#18  May 11, 2015, 10:20:55 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'll probably throw $60 for the Steam version.
I wish more of these kinds of things would happen. With publishers being so stingy with their properties it seems kickstarter is the only way to get games I want anymore.
#19  May 11, 2015, 10:32:28 pm
    • Zimbabwe
It looks incredibly promising, after the fact that no 3DS release.
Well if the games sell enough, maybe they'll think about 3DS for another 2D game, who know. :)

EDIT: 500 000 bucks done. :)
#20  May 11, 2015, 10:36:18 pm
  • SNK is life
hah, funded in less than a day

Edit: $850K Stretch Goal: David Hayter Voice Acting? My wallet, it's shaking out of my back pocket, WHAT'S HAPPENING?
#21  May 11, 2015, 10:40:13 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't understand why the publishers don't think these games have followers? It's baffling! When the promise of such games makes so much money alone.
#22  May 11, 2015, 10:47:28 pm
  • SNK is life
He said it best in an interview: Companies are after the money.

Long gone are days when Game Companies were only devoted to make games, now they're just Companies, plain and simple, "Game" Prefix taken out. If the investors' money doesn't return X much in stock revenue, projects aren't viable ... leaving the actual programmers and artists out of the game-making loop.

This time around, developers like Igarashi or Inafune are connecting directly with Customers, and making just enough money to keep their income coming, while being creatively free. These guys don't need fucking cashflow behemoths behind them to be able to make a living anymore. AND I'M FREAKING GLAD.

Edit: It just hit me. Kojima is next. All my money is ready.
#23  May 11, 2015, 10:50:45 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I really want to design an enemy...

>_>; I wish I was loaded and I could toss $5000 at this project.
#24  May 11, 2015, 10:52:01 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
What confuses me is that these Kickstarters PROVE that there is money to be made with these games. If the promise of a game can make over a million in 30 days I don't see why it's such a risk to make them.

I guess the major companies only do it if there is a projected 1000% profit now days??? No wonder they keep getting worse.
#25  May 11, 2015, 10:53:37 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
What confuses me is that these Kickstarters PROVE that there is money to be made with these games. If the promise of a game can make over a million in 30 days I don't see why it's such a risk to make them.

I guess the major companies only do it if there is a projected 1000% profit now days??? No wonder they keep getting worse.

Let's not forget Yooka-Layle, which made over a million dollars in 1 day.

And Yet Microsoft thinks their is no money in Banjo.
#26  May 11, 2015, 11:13:23 pm
    • Zimbabwe
I totally agree with JNP and Walt.
Indeed creating a game cost MONEY. But they are acting like total morons. They have totally forgotten that it's GREAT games that make GREAT money. Those companies are ruled by guys totally disconnected with reality, ruled by the guys that put cash on the table... And here is the trouble.
See those stupid DLC. 4 characters for 40 bucks? :D ah ah ah it's stupid. I'm sorry this is S T U P I D.
For 40 buck I can buy Dragon Quest 9 on DS with about 200 hours of game time. Guys, this is a little bit more than 4 fucking characters in 3D, no?

I hope they will get their asses kicked, and with projects like this one.
#27  May 11, 2015, 11:36:51 pm
    • USA
Kickstarter exclusive content tied to the physical version ONLY is bullshit though. It's already nightmarish enough to pay that much in South America, even more to HOPE for the goods to be delivered here anytime soon and without troubles. I still have nightmares with how my MN9 package will arrive here, if it ever does. September can't arrive faster.

I'll pass and just buy the steam release once it's out in 2 years, no point buying it now if there's no extra content or discounts for the digital release.
#28  May 11, 2015, 11:47:46 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Ukelele, Mighty No 9, this game, and/or any other indie game with an amazing crowd funding campaign aren't going to turn the gaming industry upsidedown any time soon. That's an awful lot of wishful thinking.

Good news is they'll likely turn in enough profit to fund their developers' future projects, and hopefully further pave the way for more creative projects.And that's good enough.

Bea

#29  May 11, 2015, 11:58:50 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Kickstarter exclusive content tied to the physical version ONLY is bullshit though. It's already nightmarish enough to pay that much in South America, even more to HOPE for the goods to be delivered here anytime soon and without troubles. I still have nightmares with how my MN9 package will arrive here, if it ever does. September can't arrive faster.

I'll pass and just buy the steam release once it's out in 2 years, no point buying it now if there's no extra content or discounts for the digital release.

I am pretty sure my physical rewards from Half Genie Hero will be "lost" when or right after it goes through customs here...
Getting stuff shipped to South America is hell indeed.

KS exclusive content tied to the higher tier that involve physical rewards was of bad taste on this one, though.
Still, I put some money towards it. I like Iga and I am hoping Kojima comes next, hopefully with something that isn't Metal Gear.

Kickstarter is being a pretty good platform for famed and well stablished game designers to push games they want to do.

#30  May 12, 2015, 01:04:04 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#31  May 12, 2015, 01:25:12 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Backed up the project.
Twice. One Digital copy and one physical.
#32  May 12, 2015, 03:28:40 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
It's about time Castlevania had it's TRUE successor. I remember grinding away hours to get the Crissaegrim from the Schmoo and raging whilst trying to beat the game with Richter.
#33  May 12, 2015, 03:43:31 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
It's about time Castlevania had it's TRUE successor. I remember grinding away hours to get the Crissaegrim from the Schmoo and raging whilst trying to beat the game with Richter.

ehh, only takes like 30-45 minutes once you find the one door the schmoo spawns right in front of.

Then everything is a huge joke though.

#34  May 12, 2015, 04:37:27 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
oh I know that. actually combine two and you're literally unstoppable..not even the likes of Galamoth can kill you. you hit him so fast and he keeps flinching til death. you can always use the Shield Rod + Alucard Shield crash to beat him too.
#35  May 12, 2015, 04:38:10 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Oh, nice, Michiru Yamane is on board for the music too! Just need to get Ayami Kojima to do some art and the gang'll be back together!

Long gone are days when Game Companies were only devoted to make games, now they're just Companies, plain and simple, "Game" Prefix taken out. If the investors' money doesn't return X much in stock revenue, projects aren't viable ... leaving the actual programmers and artists out of the game-making loop.
But that was always the case; game companies have always sought profit above all else, that's how every company in every industry works. It's just that changing trends and technology have been squeezing out everything from the development pipeline that isn't either super low budget (which minimizes risk) or super high budget (which maximizes profit); a similar trend is happening/has already happened in the movie industry. Crowdfunding seems like it's opening up a lot of new paths, though.
#36  May 12, 2015, 04:45:25 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
considering the mindless 8 year olds that flock around the likes of Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed it's no wonder games like Castlevania were forgotten and left behind. People forgot how painstaking it was to hand draw every last detail and apply it to a game. Symphony of the Night was by far the most beautiful representation of the Castlevania universe. Playing with Alucard was empowering. You play not only as a being with considerable strength but the Antagonists own son. The sheer amount of secrets, bugs and glitches you could find was amazing and I still don't think I found em all.

There's just something about that exploration and grinding away to get powerful enough to defeat a certain boss or thinking of strategies to beat that boss without going to the Librarian to look up how to beat it. I remember first laying eyes on Olrox the first time he transformed into that green disgusting, horrifying creature. I thought holy shit he's pissed now. Games lack this feeling these days. There are only a few exceptions to that though like God of War.
#37  May 12, 2015, 05:12:17 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It's just that changing trends and technology have been squeezing out everything from the development pipeline that isn't either super low budget (which minimizes risk) or super high budget (which maximizes profit); a similar trend is happening/has already happened in the movie industry. Crowdfunding seems like it's opening up a lot of new paths, though.
That's a good analogy; as the console market gets bigger and more mainstream AAA games look and feel more like blockbusters, shameless cowcashing and all.

So, if consoles = hollywood and mobile gaming = direct to video\dvd...then Steam = gaming grindhouse?
Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:15:25 am by Fubini
#38  May 12, 2015, 05:13:26 am
Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Iga's CV Kickstarter game)
#39  May 12, 2015, 12:57:39 pm
    • Philippines
Please don't turn out like MN9. I don't even like Megaman games that much and I felt the fans' pain when actual gameplay footage was released
#40  May 12, 2015, 01:00:39 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
As a megaman fan and MN9 backer I have no idea what you're talking about.
#41  May 12, 2015, 01:23:19 pm
    • USA
Some people were expecting the game to look exactly like the concept art and the same is going to happen to this game once actual screenshots come out. You can't please everyone :P
#42  May 12, 2015, 01:27:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's 2.5D I don't think it's possible at this point in 3D technology to possibly make the games look at pretty as the concept arts.
They'd have to be completely 2D
#43  May 12, 2015, 02:00:09 pm
    • UK
I never got the problem with MN9 that others had. Something about multiple Kickstarters?

Also, went ahead and increased my backing to the SWORDWHIP edition.
i really love the idea of a swordwhip if you couldn't tell.
Combining 2 things to create a whole new weapon is one of my favourite things in video games (see:Keyblade)
#44  May 12, 2015, 02:07:50 pm
    • USA
Is not like the swordwhip is an original concept anyway, we even had one in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

It's 2.5D I don't think it's possible at this point in 3D technology to possibly make the games look at pretty as the concept arts.

Which is, again, stupid peoples' fault. They didn't read that the game was going to be in 3D and thought we were going to get a cartoonish 2D game and the same is going to happen to this game.
#45  May 12, 2015, 02:24:35 pm
    • Philippines
As a megaman fan and MN9 backer I have no idea what you're talking about.
Gameplay footage they released had pretty lame looking animation for Beck, I also hated how you have to dash through enemies after you kill them

Vanillaware. Their budget was smaller too.
#46  May 12, 2015, 02:32:28 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I liked the dash aspect. Made it feel faster.

Anyway, I wonder why they can't put an insanely large stretch goal in these games for doing it in 2D instead of 2.5D?
#47  May 12, 2015, 02:40:59 pm
    • USA
Which game made by Vanillaware is in 3D yet it looks like 2D?

I liked the dash aspect. Made it feel faster.

I too liked that mechanic. The game is about score attacking and chaining to get the best rank possible so it's designed to keep you moving and avoid getting hit while keeping your enemy chain.

People complain about megaman clones and then when one game people thought it was going to be just another clone ends up with a mechanic to make it wildly different, people complain anyway. You can't please everyone :P
#48  May 12, 2015, 02:52:37 pm
    • Philippines
My bad, I misread the post. Dragon's Crown is just the first game that comes to mind when I think of a game that looks as good as the concept art. Anyways Xrd looks kind of like the concept art while the game is fully in 3D. Not made by Vanillaware though.

I never complained about Megaman clones and I'm pretty sure that people funded MN9 partly because they were hungry for a new Megaman. I just hate the dash mechanic in that game cause you have to dash through every single enemy and Beck glows bright blue every time you do it.
#49  May 12, 2015, 03:34:45 pm
Looks nice. I'd back it if they didn't already have a publisher.
#50  May 13, 2015, 11:51:31 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I hope this gets a  PSVita port
#51  May 14, 2015, 03:22:15 pm
  • Decepticon Leader
    • USA
This KS blew up. Very happy to be part of something like this. Go IGA, go!

・・・・・・・・⑨
#52  May 15, 2015, 07:54:44 pm
It hit two mil overnight!
#53  May 15, 2015, 08:15:04 pm
  • For honor!
There's just something about that exploration and grinding away to get powerful enough to defeat a certain boss or thinking of strategies to beat that boss without going to the Librarian to look up how to beat it. I remember first laying eyes on Olrox the first time he transformed into that green disgusting, horrifying creature. I thought holy shit he's pissed now. Games lack this feeling these days. There are only a few exceptions to that though like God of War.
That is the first time I ever read about anyone having to grind and figure out strategies to defeat the bosses in Symphony of the Night.

Only thing that turns me off about this is the crafting system. Seriously, what is it with Kickstarter and crafting systems? Anyways I can't wait to fight a bunch of those elk spider lion things in the screenshots.
Iroha stripped for me
#54  May 15, 2015, 10:50:54 pm
  • *Insert text here*
    • USA
^
Eh, I'm not too bothered about crafting systems in KS, although it does annoying after a while when you see it.

I'd really like to see how they handle co-op in this game, since I've got a buddy that's also into the vania games as well. Definitely keeping a eye on this.
#55  May 16, 2015, 05:11:17 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
well the reason I said that is the first time I went through it I had to grind for higher levels and better weapons to beat the bigger bosses. after the 1st time playing I didn't need any of that
#56  May 16, 2015, 11:37:13 am
    • USA
There's a new digital backer tier of $60 that gives you the previously physical-only backer exclusive content along with the soundtrack and a PDF of the retro strategy booklet.

The price is kinda stupid though, I may as well just ask for the physical one instead with shipping costing $5 more bucks and they will give you a steam key along with the physical disc anyway so even if your package is *lost* (Fucking third world countries) you'll still be able to play your game just fine with your steam key.
#57  May 20, 2015, 04:52:20 pm
    • USA
We're happy to announce that all backers at $60 or above who choose PC copies of Bloodstained will be granted beta access via Steam. What does this mean for you?

Get a chance to play early builds of the game.
Help the development team squash bugs and make the best Igavania possible.
See the game's development from a different perspective.
Provide valuable feedback.
All $60+ digital and physical PC copies will be eligible for the beta, but the beta version will only run on Windows. It's definitely going to be the biggest group of beta testers IGA has ever worked with, but he and the team are looking forward to your help.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1235465
#58  May 26, 2015, 11:59:27 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Today’s big news is a surprise so late-breaking we’re still pleasantly shocked ourselves. (It all came together last week.) The Alchemist’s Treasure sleeve ($100+ tiers) will feature special cover art by Ayami Kojima.

That's awesome. Too bad she couldn't work on the actual game.... oh well...
#59  May 26, 2015, 07:33:54 pm
Through the keyhole, you can make out a $2.75 million stretch goal that IGA's been excited to reveal for some time. More than all the other stretch goals this is something the Kickstarter has made possible: He's going to make this his biggest game ever. His original plans for the castle were conservative, but in keeping with the kind of work he's been able to do before. But that was all the way back at $500,000.

His ambition has grown along with the campaign, and at $2.75 million he's finally ready to commit to making this the biggest castle he's ever designed. (He estimates that the world will be 25 percent larger than it would have been if the Kickstarter had only just reached its goal.)

Now it's time to build. And in the eye of the storm you can almost hear the scrape of brick on brick...

Get hype.
#60  May 27, 2015, 09:18:24 am
    • UK
Wii U stretch goal reached.
Hopefully a 3DS stretch goal is somewhere around.
#61  May 27, 2015, 08:28:17 pm
Not reached, just revealed.

DW

#62  May 27, 2015, 08:41:36 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I've been waiting my whole life for this!

It's stuff like this that restores my enthusiasm with gaming currently. I haven't been this excited about a game release in years... Well, that's not entirely true, as Arkham Knight is something I need in my life as well. Though I'm very interested to see how Co-op mode and all will play out. I'd imagine something similar to Harmony of Despair, just on a much wider scope. I suppose what I thought HoD was going to be, before I actually played it. Not sure how many players it will be though. 6 is a bit excessive imo for a full on Igavania(yeah, I'll just call it that now as he wants) game. I suppose...3 would be a nice number? Though just 2 is fine. Just to even have that option of playing a game like that with a friend is fantastic. With the KS doing so well, maybe a mode like HoD will be implemented? Though the main adventure would be more focused/condensed I would think, in terms or players, as more focused will of course be emphasised on the castle/enemies/items+weapons/etc.  I'm literally ecstatic over this lol. Maybe more excited than I should be.   
#63  May 29, 2015, 01:19:30 pm
    • UK
New Update:

said:
We're announcing that the final version of Bloodstained will be playable in six languages:

English
Japanese
German
French
Spanish
Italian

Third, all Bloodstained backers will have access to both Japanese and English voice acting tracks. Each one will be selectable from the beginning. 

Are they seriously locking the ability to choose a voice track to backers only? I really don't see the point of that.

said:
Robbie Belgrade, the voice of Alucard inCastlevania: Symphony of the Night, will be making his triumphant return to voice acting in a special role in Bloodstained. 

said:
Want to know exactly where he is? Here's one option: He's graciously offered to record 10 fan messages to help the Kickstarter. Here's the tier information, in case you've been searching high and low for a really sonorous voicemail message

If only i had $1000...
#64  May 29, 2015, 05:04:25 pm
    • USA
Are they seriously locking the ability to choose a voice track to backers only? I really don't see the point of that.

Doubt it. I think it's just poor wording. As in all the people who buys the game will have access to both audio tracks but only backers are able to do it so far. Can't really see them deploying different builds just for that.
#65  June 09, 2015, 05:11:41 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#66  June 12, 2015, 04:05:26 am
#67  June 12, 2015, 05:10:20 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Shovel Bara.

But seriously he's huge.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#68  June 12, 2015, 05:18:26 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
actually now that I think about it remember you can wear that blue axe armor in Symphony of the night? That was cool back in the day.  Shovel Knight kinda fits the bill and reminds me of that armor.
#69  August 23, 2015, 04:39:58 am
    • Philippines

This guy was shown off at gamescom
#70  August 30, 2015, 02:56:00 pm
    • Philippines
#71  April 03, 2016, 04:20:14 pm
    • Germany
A little update on this game and some early gameplay.

Dev update 3
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Demo Available to Select Kickstarter Backers)
#72  June 23, 2016, 05:43:55 pm
    • Germany
A Demo version of Bloodstained is out now, but only Available for Select Kickstarter Backers, here is a vid of Jim Sterling playing the Demo.

#73  June 23, 2016, 05:46:36 pm
    • Zimbabwe
This demo is not stable, but it has potential. The map not really well implemented.
#74  June 23, 2016, 06:02:35 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
The demo's boss being a giant tittymonster is definitely reassuring. Not even joking; it wouldn't be a true IGA game without a big-titted monstergirl.
#75  June 24, 2016, 02:15:38 am
    • Germany
The "Tittymonster" is probably supposed to be Scylla or at least based on her.^^
#76  June 24, 2016, 02:34:43 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I loved it from what I've played. But we'll see if it stays this good or hopefully better in the end.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#77  June 24, 2016, 04:49:09 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
The demo boss brought back some fun Ms. Splosion Man memories, so that's a good impression.
#78  June 24, 2016, 05:07:01 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Seeing that demo really made me wish I backed the project. I've been eager for another Metroidvania styled game for quite some time now.

*pops Order of Ecclesia into 3ds*
#79  June 24, 2016, 05:36:47 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Great to hear some quality Michiru Yamane Castlevania-style music when the greasy dude isn't talking over it! The demo looks excellent, I can tell just from the movements its got that SOTN/DoS feel going for it that I love. I'll continue to look forward to this one.

Good stuff!
#80  June 24, 2016, 06:37:09 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#81  June 09, 2017, 05:04:36 pm
    • Germany
E3 Trailer, a little bit of Gameplay, some new Enemies and A Bossbattle.

DW

New #82  May 15, 2018, 04:33:22 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
No love for this anymore eh? :( Maybe not many know of this:

It comes out on every current gen stuff May 24th. I've looked around for awhile, though still haven't found a release date for the actual game. I'm way more looking forward to that, but this could be a nice little tie in to RotN. I hope the actual game doesn't get released at the end of this year... I suppose early Fall at the latest? I feel like this game has been in development long enough. Since like 2015 right? I would really like to get a collector's edition(if available) since I couldn't support it on KS at the time.

Edit:

I guess I missed someone posted about this in another thread. My bad... Still relevant to this thread though.
Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:39:24 am by "Playoff" DW