YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1245932 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2541  May 02, 2019, 08:59:54 am
  • Time to give back to this place. Starting now.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Tell me when they actually update the game to where they remove Cancer Raids all together.

I wouldn't hold your breath MA. People still feeling the sting of draining the swamp that is the pull pool.
#2542  May 02, 2019, 02:56:58 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I just wonder what could be done to make Sully viable besides giving her double wrath and special acceleration. And as bad as she is, Stahl is worse.  :mlol:
#2543  May 20, 2019, 09:17:21 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
woo finally escaped ar tier 19 hell

now to experience ar tier 20 hell

also lol @ stahl and sully's refines. just absolute trash
#2544  May 21, 2019, 03:35:52 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2545  May 30, 2019, 09:24:36 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
In other news, Naga is here and she's all for everybody's favorite game mode!....(and the destruction of her own kind.....)

Edit: Got her on my second multi-pull and she's neutral.
#2546  May 30, 2019, 11:03:25 pm
Hmm.. oh my :( ...
#2547  May 30, 2019, 11:30:30 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah building her up makes me see that she can benefit from a flier team and you can replace the a skill with something else. Overall, her stats are middle of the road and she can give others dragon-killer status with her c skill, unless you really want her i'd suggest pulling for somebody else on the banner.
#2548  May 31, 2019, 09:25:52 pm
Already get all score prices at that one event. 10 k-50 k was my rank...  somewhat 38K it be will...
(and team what i use at 3/4 at already at 5000) Anna, one Ike and that lance princess...
I have 3 5* Eir, so merger them is me higher priority than look new... (Used already 4 ords to barrack 320)
But, if i wanna ALL my person versions at 5* (Also Anna/Sharena) I need almost 5 500 000 or more these feathers... :( Plus what ever them wanna...

Any one friend list someones "not played last 4 weeks"? Why?
#2549  June 17, 2019, 02:39:30 pm
  • Mikon~❤
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So Rokkr Sieges is out...and wtf, I'm actually having fun again with this game....!? It's not the proper raid mode that I wanted, but it's a step in the right direction. Now I wish there was actually more emphasis on the co-op aspect as it only affects the bonus damage done at the end.

Also why the hell does this so-called "cooperative" game mode still have a competitive ranking system? Albeit it's only a small amount of feathers, but can IS seriously lay off with rewards being gated through ranking for like 5 minutes?

#2550  June 17, 2019, 04:57:09 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So Rokkr Sieges is out...and wtf, I'm actually having fun again with this game....!? It's not the proper raid mode that I wanted, but it's a step in the right direction. Now I wish there was actually more emphasis on the co-op aspect as it only affects the bonus damage done at the end.

Also why the hell does this so-called "cooperative" game mode still have a competitive ranking system? Albeit it's only a small amount of feathers, but can IS seriously lay off with rewards being gated through ranking for like 5 minutes?

I so agree on a lot of things you said! This game mode is fun, rewards through the ranking is still crap, and even though it's not true co-op I can still appreciate what they did.

On other notes, did anybody get any of the new child units? I managed to get Nah and she's really damn good and she's -ATK, +HP. You can actually build her up a multitude of ways and she can still kick butt.
#2551  June 27, 2019, 01:32:03 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I also got Nah with +def -res. I kinda wish she had DC built in her weapon but stopping follow ups while buffed is really good. With enough speed buffs she can even block bold fighter.
#2552  July 02, 2019, 08:00:41 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
In related news, if you buy a copy of Fire Emblem: Three Houses and register it to your My Nintendo account, you can get Byleth in FEH.
Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:32:47 pm by R565
#2553  July 03, 2019, 05:32:23 am
  • Lost in a sea of Smash
    • Canada
All they need to do now is make FEH worth playing again.