YesNoOk

Shanks Remake - One Piece Char (Read 11306 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, January 13, 2017, 10:11:50 pm
Share this topic:
Shanks Remake - One Piece Char
#1  January 13, 2017, 10:11:50 pm
Several years ago we launched Shanks, made by an old friend, Inoxi. Time has passed and from then until now many things have occurred to us to fix and change to that old char. As all of this involved an almost complete redesign of the character, then I decided to make a complete remake, changing almost everything in the character.

The gameplay has changed to a style more similar to that of the games Pirate Warriors 3, and Burning Blood. Anyway, Shanks is one of the characters that really wanted to have a better gameplay than the one he had and more in line with the latest releases. A remake season is coming and Shanks has started it!

And so that nothing is missing, we also accompany the launch of a new stage: Mobydick
The Mobydick is the flagship of the Whitebeard fleet. To get to the base of Marine Ford, this colossal ship was covered by a layer of insulation that allows it to submerge under water and thus to emerge by surprise in the middle of the scene. It is that precise moment that I wanted to capture in this stage. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

Download Char
https://teamonepieceos.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/akagami-shanks-remake/

Download Stage
https://teamonepieceos.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/mobydick/
Re: Shanks Remake - One Piece Char
#2  January 14, 2017, 01:56:13 am
    • USA
Will you be updating your older characters? Specifically Sanji. Well he & a few others feel a bit dated in comparison to these newer characters. Also some characters are lacking moveset wise. Will everyone have a lvl3?
Re: Shanks Remake - One Piece Char
#3  January 14, 2017, 02:25:14 pm

Yes, I will update several old characters, including Sanji. Some will only be a minor update (error correction and mechanical balancing). Others, however, will be complete remakes, as Shanks.

Not all will have a move that spends 3000 power points, but all will have super lvl max, with the style according to the new chars.

A greeting and thanks for continuing my work.