YesNoOk

KOF XIII Boss Saiki - 24-6-2015 (win background patch for 1.1 only) (Read 126036 times)

Started by BoyBoyz, January 01, 2012, 07:04:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: KOF XIII Boss Saiki fully sprited
#41  January 21, 2012, 03:39:21 pm
don't be stupid i love your work just tell  Rejy2505 or a another creator to finish your work  stay cool  :sugoi:

i add portrait for kof Xiii screenpack on your character i resize with small resolution 5 portraits for the selectscreen, vs-screen and  lifebar

http://www.4shared.com/rar/olc0IHCi/kof13saiki.html

Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:49:58 pm by dragon972
#42  January 21, 2012, 05:33:16 pm
nice, ok you guys help me finish it!
Thanks, and sorry for taking offence : )
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:57:06 pm by BoyBoyz
#43  January 23, 2012, 12:07:31 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
there's still a problem after downloading this, the portraits still look misaligned, you might as well fix it as soon as possible
#44  January 23, 2012, 09:50:57 pm
There is a bug with using my Saiki in the KOFXIII screenpack... at the corner of the screen the web will not stick on to p2distx, because the screen has been widened for some reason. I don't know how to solve this.
#45  January 25, 2012, 08:34:40 pm
Correction: with the release of the latest version of KOFXIII screenpack, saiki no longer has the fireball bug
#46  January 27, 2012, 03:27:06 am
  • Fanning the flames of victory
Nicely done! quick question though, is this version of Saiki farther ahead than the 7f beta you made with werewood? or perhaps you coded this one by yourself?

Was a bit curious since I saw this thread was separate from the other one. Still have the 7f beta Saiki as my boss char at the end of the game.
#47  January 27, 2012, 05:15:24 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#48  January 27, 2012, 06:42:04 am
Eternal flame, go ahead and get this saiki. U'll love it. Its model is the one I made with Werewood, but it is completely revamped

Violinken: Yes, by all means help me out with the palettes and portraits! I need help with those! Thanks a bunch!

edit: WOW! I just tested the pallete... It'S GOOD! But there is a problem: when u select it, the portrait at the top left becomes weird : ( Any portrait pros here?
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:51:42 am by BoyBoyz
#49  January 28, 2012, 01:08:00 am
Delicious Update:

1. Human Saiki's Neomax added to Boss Saiki: D,DF,F + z OR D,B,D,F + z  - 2 power bars. This has been modified to hit 23 times instead of 16 times like in the original.
2. New palette added courtesy of Violin Ken (however there is a bug with the portrait when u select this palette)

Only for mugen 1.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gsem6412qcw4  -  Boss Saiki_28-1-2012.rar
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:06:23 am by BoyBoyz
Re: KOF XIII Boss Saiki fully sprited - Neomax added
#50  January 28, 2012, 01:41:44 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i only see H-SaikiXIII.rar!
#51  January 28, 2012, 08:20:12 am
  • Fanning the flames of victory
Perfect, I'll be happy to get him then. It'll be interesting to see how he plays now in comparison to before, keep up the good work
#52  January 28, 2012, 04:45:38 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Hey boyboyz I made another palette for your saki I'll sent it to your email again and also I'm gonna fix up the oni palette shading so it'll look better and great work on fixing Saki can't waith to see it 100% bro  :sugoi:
#53  January 28, 2012, 11:58:28 pm
they're very good! However, they don't work for the new neomax sprites : ( could u try changing those too? thanks!
#54  January 29, 2012, 03:33:46 pm
Uploaded Stevla's awesome palette (select with C to see the colour). However, they haven't been applied for the new neomax move. Credits to him for his hard work!

edit: THE PORTRAIT DECOLOURING HAS BEEN SOLVED! downloadable in 5min

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gsem6412qcw4
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:47:52 pm by BoyBoyz
#55  January 29, 2012, 06:20:56 pm
    • Puerto Rico
they're very good! However, they don't work for the new neomax sprites : ( could u try changing those too? thanks!
I still don't know how to solove that problem I'm still a noob at this lol and I made a topic in the development help section a while back
and Cyanide stated the reason for that is a badly formatted sff file in which many sprites are not sharing the palette with 0,0
I would need to recompile the sff to be sure of this. Simply changing the sprites to shared palette will not be enough if they don't actually use the same one which I don't know how to do yet I wish to learn it soon so I can fix your palette issue also I find a small bug in the palettes I made the face of saki palette changes a different color that doesn't match the correct palette it shows up when sai is hit my oni palette his face turns green and the black demon palette (which I call it :p) his face turns orange for some reason I wish I understood how to fix the problem hopeful someone can correct it in time and I'll keep making more palttes for your saki and I wish the best of luck bro on finishing your saki  :sugoi:
Re: KOF XIII Boss Saiki fully sprited - Neomax + new palettes added
#56  January 30, 2012, 01:19:37 am
thanks for the sincerity! Four minor updates:

1. Downward fireball's guardspark explod changed to facing = 0. It was facing the wrong direction
2. Stone throw's stone now only bounces off enemies when it HITS; if it is guarded, it continues flying
3. Fixed head and hand flames from suddenly appearing when super counter connected (feet flames still appear...)
4. Added my own taunt with unused sprites and sounds... this is not true to source

The new palettes have bugs where certain sprites have pixels of green/orange in them. This is due to bad ripping, but I'd hate to take the palettes out because they are nice and original!

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gsem6412qcw4  -  Boss Saiki_30-1-2012.rar
#57  January 30, 2012, 01:26:26 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I cant play this char in Win mugen

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#58  January 30, 2012, 01:54:25 am
    • Puerto Rico
thanks for the sincerity! Four minor updates:

The new palettes have bugs where certain sprites have pixels of green/orange in them. This is due to bad ripping, but I'd hate to take the palettes out because they are nice and original!

Ah cuz I wondered why it did that well, it's not that noticeable and lol thanks I'm trying to learn more on making palettes I wanna learn color seperation so I can make a ant-venom for your saki and other palettes like that and chuchoryu the reason why the character is unplayable is because this is mugen 1.0 not the older version and after all the character is in the mugen 1.0 section
#59  January 30, 2012, 02:49:38 am
Thanks man. Yes that's right, no more winmugen for saiki... there are too many bugs with it in winmugen. You can't use too long codes, animelemtime(0) fails and u have to use animelemtime(1) instead, localcoord doesn't work, pausetimes of reversaldefs are messed up... I hate to disappoint you, but it sucks to play him in winmugen, seriously.
Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:53:40 am by BoyBoyz
#60  January 30, 2012, 03:42:56 am
    • Puerto Rico
Anytime oh and today I justed finished making 2 new palettes one is a carnage look and the other one is some what like Anti-saki and I've completely revamped the Oni palette I fixed the shading and I've changed the hair to match the skin tone too so be sure to check your e-mail and I'll make another palette too just hit me bro
Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:50:28 am by stevla83