YesNoOk

Metal Warrior Works - Special Offer: Commissions only $4 USD  (Read 249001 times)

Started by Metal Warrior, June 29, 2015, 03:40:47 am
Re: Metal Warrior's SNK Works (Commissions Only $3 USD)
#101  February 21, 2016, 06:49:56 pm
  • SNK is life
Man, that was pretty intense. These are a lot of fun :P

lui

#102  February 21, 2016, 06:59:16 pm
    • USA
aof2 jack have around 450 sprites in total, if 10 people have the same interest and join forces to pay 45 sprites for each. think its a great deal for everybody in this community. and become later a common pratice
its like a crowdfunding for something every kof lover want to have in his roster
anyone have interest?

it's a good idea and alot of people have thought of the same thing in the past but have all failed due to other people not chipping in for various reasons, crowdfunding is not as simple as people think when it comes to this type of stuff
#103  February 21, 2016, 07:01:35 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
I also may chip in to see this one through, there are so many characters that should have made it or could have been revamped for KOF games... SNK had so many to choose from.

Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:37:17 am by Melcore
#104  February 21, 2016, 07:12:22 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
That's really awesome!

I remember a lot of years ago, when I saw your Jack wip, among other cool KOF styled wips.
Wonder what happened to those amazing sprites! Really hope  you pull this through Metal Warrior!! :)
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#105  February 21, 2016, 08:17:55 pm
  • SNK is life
Tried doing a test on how easy it would be to "fix" an AOF1 sprite, and it's harder than it looks. Other than the Skin getting reduced one shade (white), the rest is pretty much from scratch.

I'd be glad to see how you tackle this man. Crossing my fingers :2thumbsup:
#106  February 22, 2016, 04:23:08 pm
  • Oreta awai tsubasa... ♪
    • Brazil
#107  February 23, 2016, 04:08:51 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Hey Metal Warrior, i have this character Leon since long years ago....its from you? Look

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Character's def dont' have the author name  :uhoh2:
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#108  February 26, 2016, 03:14:27 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
Hey Metal Warrior, i have this character Leon since long years ago....its from you? Look

Character's def dont' have the author name  :uhoh2:

Yes, this is my Leon WIP, but i cancelled it, because some troubles previously mentioned. This explains why there is no author name in the def.
Kairi and Strider too. WIPs from 2007 to 2009, all unfinished and abandoned.

Update:
Takuma walking for Rafhot's project AOF in OBOR:
#109  February 26, 2016, 08:54:10 pm
  • Baddest Sonic fan alive.
    • USA
Yo guys, this is my first post here, so I apologize if my first post was suppose to be somewhere else, but I signed up here because I heard this Metal Warrior Guy from Rafhot and really liked his work.

Metal Warrior, if you have the time, could I make some request out of you a well? I use the OpenBOR engine, same as Rafhot, for a number of projects, but my main one is Sega Brawlers Megamix: http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0

There's this older Sega arcade game called Spikeout, and I wanted to get a few SNK style animations of one of the 4 main characters, Spike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4S8DXSPW8

If you can, I will make a sheet out of existing sprites so you can see what I need. Other then that, I'll only need to know how I can pay you. If you use Paypal, I already have an account.
#110  February 26, 2016, 09:00:16 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
No, your post is in the right place.

Your game looks pretty fun, I hope you and METALWARRIOR can work something out. Good luck. :)

This is a generic forum signature.
#111  February 27, 2016, 01:42:08 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Yo guys, this is my first post here, so I apologize if my first post was suppose to be somewhere else, but I signed up here because I heard this Metal Warrior Guy from Rafhot and really liked his work.

Metal Warrior, if you have the time, could I make some request out of you a well? I use the OpenBOR engine, same as Rafhot, for a number of projects, but my main one is Sega Brawlers Megamix: http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0

There's this older Sega arcade game called Spikeout, and I wanted to get a few SNK style animations of one of the 4 main characters, Spike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4S8DXSPW8

If you can, I will make a sheet out of existing sprites so you can see what I need. Other then that, I'll only need to know how I can pay you. If you use Paypal, I already have an account.

Very cool project! Yes, i can make Spike! I'm using paypal. Send me a PM for more details! And thank you!
#112  February 27, 2016, 10:21:54 am
    • USA
No, your post is in the right place.
Your game looks pretty fun, I hope you and METALWARRIOR can work something out. Good luck. :)
Ok, thanks man, and I appreciate the support.  8)

Very cool project! Yes, i can make Spike! I'm using paypal. Send me a PM for more details! And thank you!
Thanks man! I'm fresh out of work and going to relax, but I'll contact you after I wake up later today(I go to sleep late in the mourning).  :hugoi:
#113  February 28, 2016, 06:50:52 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Thanks man! I'm fresh out of work and going to relax, but I'll contact you after I wake up later today(I go to sleep late in the mourning).  :hugoi:

OK, no problem!
A HD sprite just to relax:
#114  February 28, 2016, 08:19:23 am
    • USA
Ok, I got side tracked for most of the day, lol. I also see that I'm not aloud to send a PM yet, but maybe you can send me one? If not, we may need to exchange emails for the time being, unless you are on Skype, Twitter or facebook.

I said I would make a sprite sheet, but I thought about it and I would like to have Spike be close to his original animations as possible. What I'll do is post this video I found, but at the time the animation I need occurs if that's ok.
https://youtu.be/bw3SUOYUVQg?t=27s
That's his Idle should start right at that point. You can see that his fists move left and right of each other a bit as he moves.

Two other things, here's his real colors: http://www.segaonline.nl/blog/wp-content/gallery/spikeout-battle-street/me0000500763_2.jpg
In the older video I posted before, the black line on this pants were a bit wider and his name spelled on it in Yellow.
#115  February 28, 2016, 01:43:13 pm
You're not allowed to send PMs, you need at least 5 posts (maybe someone can confirm this).
The admins took this choice because bots could just register and spam PMs to people.
#116  February 28, 2016, 10:56:31 pm
    • USA
I can understand that, it's quite common on other forums I've been on. Guess I'll just have to get my post count up a little, 1 more time actually. lol
#117  February 29, 2016, 12:57:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's mostly antibots, so I don't think the admins will punihs you or anything for making "empty" posts just to fill the quota.
#118  February 29, 2016, 12:58:53 am
    • USA
Oh, I wouldn't that anyway. I did make a 5th post in another topic but it was legit. x)
#119  March 03, 2016, 12:01:40 am
  • ORA ORA!!!

Morrigan's stance.

#120  March 03, 2016, 12:03:32 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Goodness, that's so darn smooth and fluid. I'm loving it.

Shit