YesNoOk

Vegeta Z2 released !!!! Goku Z2 updated. (Read 94882 times)

Started by Cybaster, October 24, 2012, 07:34:01 pm
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Vegeta Z2 released !!!! Goku Z2 updated.
#41  October 24, 2012, 11:21:56 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#42  October 24, 2012, 11:22:40 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
DLing! But I'll test as soon as my Screen(now it' the screen which gives me problems) gets fixed. By the moment, using an emergency OLD HUGE DINOSAUR SCREEN.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#43  October 24, 2012, 11:23:14 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I've already noted down 20 combos myself for his Intermediate Challenge Mode,
so you don't really HAVE to ;) But ofcourse feel free to make your own.
The ones I've noted down all have at least one cool thing of his possibilities covered, imo.
#44  October 24, 2012, 11:24:04 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Check the WIP thread. I've already posted there. I want to keep contributing to his development.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#45  October 24, 2012, 11:26:57 pm
    • USA
Not sure if this is my keyboard or what but performing the wolverine flip(forward) into his dashing elbow and sweep are pretty hard to dish out. I have to mash the buttons to get these moves to come out and sometimes they don't. I'll test it out on a Dpad to see if it is my keyboard.
#46  October 24, 2012, 11:37:04 pm
It's so much easier when you look in the code and figure out the actual command is HOLD a/b/c/x/y/z and not tap. If you tap, it's a one tick timing - I've somehow managed to get that timing down until I looked at the code, but that was really tight. I dunno, holding the button for the follow-up doesn't feel all that natural, tapping is more instinctive.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#47  October 24, 2012, 11:41:33 pm
    • USA
Ah your right Byakko. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Yes I feel like tapping the buttons feel alot better as well but hey holding it down isn't bad either.
#48  October 24, 2012, 11:59:23 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, maybe I should have put "hold" A/B/C/X/Y/Z in the readme.
Holding the button always felt natural for me in this condition, since you just have to perform your qcf/qcb+K and immediately hold the button corresponding to the follow-up you want to perform, and it will automatically be performed without the need of any special timing. Really helpful when you know in advance what you want to do.
#49  October 25, 2012, 12:01:05 am
  • tired
It especially goes well with Bakuhatsuha if you've mastered negative edge. (Does he have negative edge? I never bothered to test that :P)
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#50  October 25, 2012, 12:03:55 am
SWEET! Congrats on the release guys! Can't wait to play with him. If he's as good as GokuZ2 (which I don't doubt) I'll be playing with him for a long time to come!
#51  October 25, 2012, 12:08:13 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
So far im LOVING IT :D! I liike how made Vegeta feel COMPLETELY different from goku good job guys  :downsbravo:
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#52  October 25, 2012, 12:18:18 am
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#53  October 25, 2012, 12:20:17 am
    • France
#54  October 25, 2012, 12:20:30 am
  • tired
The negative edge does not work for the attacks that require two buttons, like Chou Galick Ho and Bakuhatsuha Lvl 2/3.

Posted: October 25, 2012, 12:21:19 am
Also, it works great with Wolverine Dashing Elbow<Bakuhatsuha Lvl 1.
#55  October 25, 2012, 12:23:32 am
    • France
Yeah, Mugen limitation. There's a way to code that, and I did it for NxC Ryu after reading the Mugen code archive, but it's so complicated it's really not worth the time.
#56  October 25, 2012, 12:24:47 am
  • tired
Quoth the Vegeta: "AAARGH, DAMN IT!"
Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:27:55 am by C.A.N'd
#57  October 25, 2012, 01:10:01 am
    • Canada
Reached 47 hits. Almost there.

Anyway, the Japanese voice is pretty low as already mentioned, but it's mainly because of some of the sound effects too. They're overly loud especially while they're clashing together at once. It's not too big an issue for the English voice, but it still hinders the voice more than it should IMO.
#58  October 25, 2012, 01:15:04 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Other than compatibility with VegetaZ2, has anything else been updated in GokuZ2?
#59  October 25, 2012, 01:21:10 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!! I'll post feedback later...

Nice release, and congrats to both Cybaster and Balthazar

See ya!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#60  October 25, 2012, 01:39:29 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
This is AWESOME! THANK YOU for this release.