YesNoOk

CLUB mix syndicate screenpack hi res edited by downfighter VIDEO ADDED (Read 32565 times)

Started by DownFighter, April 15, 2010, 12:59:57 am
Share this topic:

Sam

Re: CLUB mix syndicate screenpack hi res edited by downfighter VIDEO ADDED
#21  April 16, 2010, 03:01:00 am
tomorrow I'll release Van's Duck King edited with a super saiyan hair. I think it will looks great with this screenpack

/Sarcasmplz
#22  April 16, 2010, 05:13:42 am
  • Running thru the night
OMG ahuishahsuihauishauihsuashauihsuiahsuiaishaui

so everybody agrees its getting pathetic?? lol !! XD

at least these topics can make us laugh at the "pathetic thief guy" o/
can we call him that way???  sriously i think he could even change his name to "PatheticThiefGuy" XD

are you going to cry --; some people might love it and some people hate it
im not a graphic designer so i use other people resources i make edits
if you give me graphics i can put together anything screenpack related

at what rate?? 1/1000 ??? yeah probably 1 person in a thousand =p
i suggest you go post this in that lammers forums... not here man... nobody is going to like this kind of action...
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
#23  April 16, 2010, 06:30:50 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
More retarded post please.
#24  April 16, 2010, 10:18:43 am
I've read all the topics & posts about Downfighter and here are a few facts :

From his side :
1. He finally credited the creators he took whatever stuff from
2. He admitted himself, that he's unable to design anything original = At least he's honnest (I tried myself and it's very frustrating, everybody can't be a spriter/designer).
3. He kept being polite, while being bullied really hardly sometimes = Talking about those who shouldn't tell anything, since they're not concerned about the material used to make these SP.

From the creators side (CSX team mostly) :
You should be aware, that only mugen users without any interest in doing anything else than leeching the more they can (neither posting on any forum nor trying to understand how the community works) will download DownFighter's material, since your original creations are the source at the very start, and we're all aware of who've got the knowledge & skills around. Then...... Why are you so worried ????????????

Conclusion: All in all, I'd say, that at least DownFighter made a step into the coding part of the creation (which's a plus for a beginner), time will tell wether he'll keep doing what he has been doing for 1 week now, or if he may learn more and eventually make his own 1st original creation (whatever is its quality), then improve, release a few interesting things etc. Let's keep it cool, thank you, 'cause by shouting at him, you'll just give him lust not to post the releases' infos here anylonger, while still doing 'this' ; better option to motivate him, so that he changes the way he has been working until now.
Deltacide1 said:
Here come all the Street Fighter NOOBS that have never played a fucking Street Fighter game until 4.
Fucking we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss !
#25  April 16, 2010, 03:08:40 pm
  • Running thru the night
1 - he could simply ask for permission to use the sprites and codes =p
its not that hard =p

2 - unable to desing something original amn? ok , then i'm going to take someone sprites, without permission , and then i'll say "oh i am unable to do something original" ... c'mon... simply learn, there are tutorials all over the web =p he is not unable... he is lazy =p

3 - so you can steal codes and sprites from everybody, BUT if you are polite, there's no problem... ok..  i'll remember that in the day i'll steal the sprites and codes... =p

he did a step? yeah hed did... the step was Ctrl+c and then ctrl+v ¬¬
there are lots of people who started with something original... beeing his first works doesnt solves the problem =p

no more comments =p

Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
#26  April 16, 2010, 03:32:49 pm
  • Mammoth Syndicate
    • www.mammothsyndicate.com
Ya know, I have to say, Downfighter's stuff is like something made by a kid with down syndrome, its pretty bad. But cut him some slack already. He's done everything somebody that performs edits is supposed to do. On this forum that he released this stuff on, he doesn't HAVE to ask for permission, he gave credit only because he was yelled at in the first place.

Just give him a break and loosen up on the bashing guys, he's done everything according to the forum's rules. He's done nothing wrong other than make screen packs with a quality level that will give you an aneurysm.
#27  April 16, 2010, 04:03:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Down fighter has not done anything wrong and has acted according to the rules, he never claimed to have done anything of those and always credited who created the stuff in the first place, so please, refrain from namecalling or being rude. YOU are on the wrong doing that, not him.
Clear ?

Sam

#28  April 16, 2010, 05:46:30 pm
Yeah guys, he didn't stole anything. I was just making fun about the overall quality of the screenpack, but you don't have to be that rude xD
#29  April 17, 2010, 12:39:52 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Down fighter has not done anything wrong and has acted according to the rules, he never claimed to have done anything of those and always credited who created the stuff in the first place, so please, refrain from namecalling or being rude. YOU are on the wrong doing that, not him.
Clear ?

he could , at least , asked for permission to use all that stuff u know ...

GLB

#30  April 17, 2010, 12:51:24 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Clear ?

he could , at least , asked for permission to use all that stuff u know ...

Very true, but we must admit it's a lot better than him releasing without credit. He is respecting the fact that SyN made it. But still asking couldn't hurt, I'm sure SyN would have been nice enough to the guy to say yes. But I still stand by the fact that it is better than no credit whatsoever.
#31  April 18, 2010, 01:32:51 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
So you plan on getting him banned by getting yourself banned? :S
Re: CLUB mix syndicate screenpack hi res edited by downfighter all credit to syn
#32  April 18, 2010, 03:21:01 am
  • You can't stop this boi!!
your talking about that weak ass patch my edit has more slots same select as the org by syn i tried that patch and it ran slow on my pc still so i made this one  the 2nd reason is 2 on 2 match i just wanted to share it

for all you haters i did not made this for you i made the for low ram users and 2 on 2 match people peace out

More power to you my brotha! Keep doing what your doing if it makes you happy! :)
#33  April 18, 2010, 11:35:39 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
your talking about that weak ass patch my edit has more slots same select as the org by syn i tried that patch and it ran slow on my pc still so i made this one  the 2nd reason is 2 on 2 match i just wanted to share it

for all you haters i did not made this for you i made the for low ram users and 2 on 2 match people peace out

More power to you my brotha! Keep doing what your doing if it makes you happy! :)

Please Die  o_O
#34  April 18, 2010, 07:43:05 pm
  • Only The Strong Shall Prevail
hey im just saying  8) 8)
#35  April 18, 2010, 07:49:11 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Yo, yousa banned.
#36  April 19, 2010, 02:41:03 am
  • Only The Strong Shall Prevail