YesNoOk

Mugen Coruscation 675 Slots Select Screen Edit by MaxBeta (Read 79900 times)

Started by XamΣeta, May 18, 2008, 09:23:07 pm
Share this topic:
Mugen Coruscation 675 Slots Select Screen Edit by MaxBeta
New #1  May 18, 2008, 09:23:07 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
First off, I'd like to thank Ziltama for this awesomeness of a screenpack he put toghether for the Mugen Community...so if anyone should be credited it should be him...I mean, anyone with very little knowledge on modifying code, use of Fighter Factory, Photoshop and a little time on their hands could've completed this here edit that I leave you guys with:

MUGEN CORUSCATION 675 SLOTS SELECT SCREEN EDIT
by MaxBeta

and it looks a little something like this:

This motif will allow you to have 675 slots capacity for the same amount of characters. This is for people (like me) that like to show of everything they have inside one mugen executable. For those like me, Enjoy!
The only backdrop is that mini portraits will no longer look Hi-res, but that's the risk one must take in order to have this many slots. Still, though you can make out almost everybody in the roster if you look closely enough. ;D

I was never actually going to release this but mrsteve81 and a few other handful of people convinced me to do it. Ziltama, I love your stuff, but you never emailed me back...It's ok, some of us have more pressing matters in life to attend to from time to time, so I understand...If you'd like me to remove this edit from this forum, let a guy know.

INSTALLATION:
***A NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING INSTALLATION***
The 2 files present will overwrite you current Mugen Coruscation System.SFF and System.DEF, so If you ever want to revert to the original motif with less slots, I suggest you rename your original System.DEF file to something like System(OLD).DEF or whatever else tickles your pickle.
- Simple...Unzip, Drag & drop inside your mugen folder & WALLA!

and the Download Link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/120228350/c3623b6/Coruscation_675_Slots.html

Feedback would be much appreciated.

...Also, I'd like to point out that my buddy mrsteve81 has made his own edit to this select screen. His can hold 594 slots in total and you should go check it out if you preffer a slightly smaller roster with better looking small-pics:

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79416.0
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:27:31 am by MaxBeta
Re: Mugen Coruscation 675 Slots Select Screen Edit by MaxBeta
#2  May 27, 2008, 04:18:18 am
I will try this out for you and i hope it good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3  June 02, 2008, 01:26:40 am
how do you add characters? You didn't provide a select.def, and whenever I add chars. to the original select.def the chars. don't show.
#4  June 02, 2008, 01:50:24 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
You're select.def is probably in the wrong place, then. Sometimes screenpacks need that file in another location (unless you're willing to change that yourself).
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  June 02, 2008, 03:23:51 am
  • Never will be a Banana Chap
    • kmmousemugen.bravehost.com
I'm a bit worried, Ziltama kinda dropped off the face of the planet. Hope he's okay...

On topic, this is a nice edit. It's a shame about the portraits, but then they are pretty small. Nice job.

'I have defied Gods and Demons... I know you, your past, your future. Your poet Eliot had it all wrong: THIS is how the world ends.'

KM's MUGEN Site. Like life, a work in progress.
#6  June 03, 2008, 06:12:37 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
You're select.def is probably in the wrong place, then. Sometimes screenpacks need that file in another location (unless you're willing to change that yourself).

That is correct for this screenpack. Thanks for pointing it out, Ripper.

cloudrivera said:
You didn't provide a select.def, and whenever I add chars. to the original select.def the chars. don't show.

I just provided my edited files, since I don't like taking credit for others hard work. You must download the screenpack under Hi-res Screenpack releases here in the forums or from Ziltama's site.

select.def should then be by default in the following path:

data\coruscation\select.def

good luck with that and I hope you are able to enjoy my edit for this awesome screenpack.

KMLoneMouseWolf said:
I'm a bit worried, Ziltama kinda dropped off the face of the planet. Hope he's okay...

On topic, this is a nice edit. It's a shame about the portraits, but then they are pretty small. Nice job.

I know, he's been offline for quite some time. He's probably fine, but busy. Thanks for the kind words.

"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#7  June 03, 2008, 06:53:37 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Sweet I've Been Waiting For you to release this For Ziltama's Screen Pack. Heh Heh Heh I was also one of the People that asked you Too  ;D

Yeah I Noticed the same Thing. He hasn't Been on since March. Hope he's alright though.
No