YesNoOk

[SOUND] Naruto voice/fighting sounds (Read 4586 times)

Started by ZzEzZ, October 19, 2014, 06:59:18 am
Share this topic:
[SOUND] Naruto voice/fighting sounds
#1  October 19, 2014, 06:59:18 am
I'm looking for sound rips from the latest game Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution or any other place for Naruto himself.

Either teen or young Naruto sounds are fine. If you can't get me the sounds, but know how to rip from one of the newer games, teach me how and I'll rip the sounds myself. I just really want these sounds for my Naruto character, so anyway I can get them is okay with me.

I'm picking up an old project in hopes of finishing it off.

Posted: October 21, 2014, 05:41:46 am
Hopefully someone can rip sounds from the Ninja Storm Revolutions game eventually, but for now I've ripped sounds from the 3 newest Nintendo DS games and will use those as temp. sounds.

The games I ripped from were Jump All Stars, N. Ninja Council 3 (Japan), and N. Ship. 大乱戦 (dairansen). The only tool needed was the Nintendo DS Sound Extractor, which I found in the The Ultimate Nintendo DS ROM Hacking Pack by Guardian Soul.

Again, post up if you managed to rip usable sounds from N. Ninja Storm Revolution.
Re: [SOUND] Naruto voice/fighting sounds
#2  October 21, 2014, 06:24:31 am
  • NvP!
Its not possible to extract the voice sounds n stuff from the storm games yet
only way ya can rip stuff is, to go to options in the game and set the music to turned off
then you can rip some sounds with audacity from it, done it before, it works
Re: [SOUND] Naruto voice/fighting sounds
#3  October 21, 2014, 07:19:56 am
That's unfortunate. Thanks for the tip.

(But reader, don't not post in this topic if you have information leading to extracting sound files from those games. I'm still looking.)