YesNoOk

CvS Steve Fox + Kuma UPGRADE!! (Read 29012 times)

Started by chuchoryu, August 22, 2014, 01:02:11 am
Share this topic:
CvS Steve Fox + Kuma UPGRADE!!
#1  August 22, 2014, 01:02:11 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
======================| Stve Fox 1.12 by chuchoryu|===========================     
Tekken 4, 5, 6, TTT, TTT2 + Capcom vs SNK + Street Fighter X Tekken + Edit  by chuchoryu

Hello friends! Now Steve Fox is up! and for firts time is more playable and more complete in the time to battle, Steve Fox can perform the super move need croossarts and some extra moves from SFxT and Tekken series, enjoy and have fun!!

Steve Fox:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/JyXnVJuXba/CvS_SteveTAGUP2014.html?

Kuma:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/hbG0WpUXba/CvS_KumaTAGUP2014.html?

Special Thanks to:
Mugen Multiverse: for give me the Tekken mugen Project
You Tube: I ripping the voices from You Tube
You for download this character, you rocks!! really...

**Move List**
*NOTE: I no add names in the super and special moves

*D, DF, F + Any Punch  EX Properties

*F, D, DF, F, + Any Punch  EX Properties

*D, DB, B, + Any Punch  EX Porperties

*TAG: a+y
*Note: This command is only in Team Mode in mugen

*Parry*
Press only Foward (including in the air)

*Super Arts*
D, DF, F + 3 Punch
*Use one super gauge bar

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS Steve Fox + Kuma UPGRADE!!
#2  August 22, 2014, 01:20:19 am
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
l honestly like your kuma but does he has a sp and grab at least?
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#3  August 22, 2014, 01:28:49 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#4  August 22, 2014, 01:42:25 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#5  August 22, 2014, 07:39:59 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
pretty cool the Stive fox's sprites.
#6  August 22, 2014, 08:33:13 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
The sprites are not perfect but looks decent on Steve, but yo got to work on that walking animation amigo, looks really bad
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#7  August 23, 2014, 10:14:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#8  August 23, 2014, 10:57:49 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#9  August 27, 2014, 01:39:50 am
  • Niigasan
U should use rick strowd for inspiration
#10  August 27, 2014, 04:44:23 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Re: CvS Steve Fox + Kuma UPGRADE!! Where I can find this character? ispiration i
#11  August 27, 2014, 05:08:04 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#12  August 27, 2014, 05:30:40 pm
  • Niigasan
#13  August 27, 2014, 05:33:39 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#14  August 29, 2014, 03:55:25 am
    • Brazil
    • http://arkhanjo.carbonmade.com/
Great Work man!
Keep doing this awesome work!
I really like Steve Fox and will be a pleasure have your steve on my mugen!
:3
Really Thanks!
"I do not live only because I was born. I live because I have a Dream."

#15  August 29, 2014, 04:41:08 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
While I really wish Chucho here would finally listen to us about feedback, it's a little soothing to hear he's coding throws. A step towards improvement?? I hope so, because a lot of his stuff shows promise.

If coding throws is the case, take your time man!! There's a lot of material out there for you to use as a reference. I always liked SF3/4's and CvS's system. Go for it!!

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#16  August 29, 2014, 06:41:16 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
While I really wish Chucho here would finally listen to us about feedback, it's a little soothing to hear he's coding throws. A step towards improvement?? I hope so, because a lot of his stuff shows promise.

If coding throws is the case, take your time man!! There's a lot of material out there for you to use as a reference. I always liked SF3/4's and CvS's system. Go for it!!

I think the same. But, Chuchoryu... PLEASE, LISTEN... IF you use some stuff as basis, REALLY PLEASE, CREDIT him/her.

Avoid, for the love of Christ, grabbing stuff from people without any mention/permission. As you know, your name in this forum is very "dirted"[Sorry if I offended you or anyone on this forum, but is the true, lot of people from here desire your "death" on mugen community or thinks your works are undeserve to watch, because of some attitudes from you(Not hearing feedbacks and using sprites from other artists without permission,for example. probably about the "feedbacks", the fact you really mentioned about trying to code throws is a very important step, because you READED the Saikoro's feedback)

Repeating: I'm sorry if those words offended someone, but is better to say good critics and sincerity help than mocking or ignore. Your stuff got potential. Practice it! ;)

OFF-TOPIC: And I'm close to finish the VS Styled Cammy with your Delta-Red style :v
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#17  August 29, 2014, 08:31:17 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Great Work man!
Keep doing this awesome work!
I really like Steve Fox and will be a pleasure have your steve on my mugen!
:3
Really Thanks!
No, thanks you for download and have in your mugen mi amigo

Thanks bro, I have to made much upgrades in all my chars but I no release for the moment I need to release Juri Han fist for announcing the new version of Kazuya, Heihachi, Nina, Paul, Ogre, Christie, Lars, Bruce, Law, Devil Jin, Yoshimitsu (firts release), Marduk (firts release), Raven (beta), Kunimitsu (firts release), Lili (beta), Asuka (new model by me), Devil Kazuya, Hwoarang, P. Jack for Tekken side. I hte to read, prctice and learn more about the grab move and I do something more in my Tekken chars I do the Grab Tag mode using the old Tag system in my chars, I see Tekken Tag 2 thi move Grab and Tag is really awesome

I think the same. But, Chuchoryu... PLEASE, LISTEN... IF you use some stuff as basis, REALLY PLEASE, CREDIT him/her.

Avoid, for the love of Christ, grabbing stuff from people without any mention/permission. As you know, your name in this forum is very "dirted"[Sorry if I offended you or anyone on this forum, but is the true, lot of people from here desire your "death" on mugen community or thinks your works are undeserve to watch, because of some attitudes from you(Not hearing feedbacks and using sprites from other artists without permission,for example. probably about the "feedbacks", the fact you really mentioned about trying to code throws is a very important step, because you READED the Saikoro's feedback)

Repeating: I'm sorry if those words offended someone, but is better to say good critics and sincerity help than mocking or ignore. Your stuff got potential. Practice it! ;)

OFF-TOPIC: And I'm close to finish the VS Styled Cammy with your Delta-Red style :v
All the time I give thecredits for X person help me, much people say this in this forum no problem, much people help and much only like thi work I like to make mugen chars for only one think

Pasa tiempo/Obby

Im Mugen Maker News!! Im back! whit new season and new information about mugen world, Juri Han i really close to see the light and touch your mugens for fist time

More to come...

#18  August 29, 2014, 08:33:57 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Nah Shin, you make a very good point, and everyone speaks on the same behalf whenever we bring up this subject. I also feel that our ramblings here are perfectly in tune with the thread: We're Mugen users/creators/whatever who genuinely love new content, and to see someone who is releasing all of this content without really listening to anything is disheartening. Chucho's stuff shows promise, surely, but that promise is botched with the whole beta label and slow, if not any, updates.

I really hope that this learning to code throws is a wake up call to overall quality improvement. As I've said before, his Kazuya is awesome. I have him in my roster, and Kazuya shows a lot of potential for what Chucho is capable of. Furthermore, we can all agree that he needs to slow down. I'd rather have 5 excellent characters than 15 poorly conceived characters (I'm referring to quick and shoddy coding along with rushed sprites). Chucho, if you're listening, you should seriously take all of this feedback into consideration. We're simply frustrated with the fact that you don't really listen to feedback after all of this time. Slow down man!!

What I bolded out, on the other hand, isn't tolerated in the Mugen community whatsoever, and will easily be frowned upon. If you use anyone's coding for whatever purposes, you must, MUST give credit. While the Mugen Community is open and receptive to sharing code, it shows lack of respect for your peers and fellow members to just steal code. Do not practice that in any shape or form. That isn't cool by any means and I highly recommend you change your ways.

Compounded with the lack of listening to feedback doesn't bode well to me, and many others can say the same. All ya gotta do is take your time; what's your rush!? And one last time: seriously listen to what we have to say since there's a lot of talent here within Guild that you could easily benefit from.

Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 08:37:33 pm by Saikoro
#19  August 29, 2014, 08:54:15 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Nah Shin, you make a very good point, and everyone speaks on the same behalf whenever we bring up this subject. I also feel that our ramblings here are perfectly in tune with the thread: We're Mugen users/creators/whatever who genuinely love new content, and to see someone who is releasing all of this content without really listening to anything is disheartening. Chucho's stuff shows promise, surely, but that promise is botched with the whole beta label and slow, if not any, updates.

I really hope that this learning to code throws is a wake up call to overall quality improvement. As I've said before, his Kazuya is awesome. I have him in my roster, and Kazuya shows a lot of potential for what Chucho is capable of. Furthermore, we can all agree that he needs to slow down. I'd rather have 5 excellent characters than 15 poorly conceived characters (I'm referring to quick and shoddy coding along with rushed sprites). Chucho, if you're listening, you should seriously take all of this feedback into consideration. We're simply frustrated with the fact that you don't really listen to feedback after all of this time. Slow down man!!

What I bolded out, on the other hand, isn't tolerated in the Mugen community whatsoever, and will easily be frowned upon. If you use anyone's coding for whatever purposes, you must, MUST give credit. While the Mugen Community is open and receptive to sharing code, it shows lack of respect for your peers and fellow members to just steal code. Do not practice that in any shape or form. That isn't cool by any means and I highly recommend you change your ways.

Compounded with the lack of listening to feedback doesn't bode well to me, and many others can say the same. All ya gotta do is take your time; what's your rush!? And one last time: seriously listen to what we have to say since there's a lot of talent here within Guild that you could easily benefit from.
Other point I no add is "I prefer to release a beta, to keep it secret" this happen long time whit Chamelon by xPreatorianx and sure count to I give the credits if I use X xode for X char in my chars mi amigo, really I apreciate all comments

#20  August 29, 2014, 09:01:15 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Other point I no add is "I prefer to release a beta, to keep it secret" this happen long time whit Chamelon by xPreatorianx and sure count to I give the credits if I use X xode for X char in my chars mi amigo, really I apreciate all comments

Alrighty. Just remember that there's not rush and people here are only looking out for your best interests Mugen wise. I highly suggest you re-examine your work ethic so that you could turn what people would call average into something beyond awesome. But I think I touched upon this beyond enough.

Best wishes in your future projects.