YesNoOk

Burger King New All Black Burger bun and cheese (Read 16747 times)

Started by Legendary DeMoNk@I, September 13, 2014, 04:04:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: Burger King New All Black Burger bun and cheese
#41  September 14, 2014, 04:37:47 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
I want to try this just to be able to say i ate it
#42  September 14, 2014, 04:40:23 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#43  September 14, 2014, 04:44:03 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I am willing to try many things, but this is one of them I would not be willing to try at any time in my life.
If you're ready to try many things but not a burger just because it's black, then you're not ready to try many things (and I'm not even talking about weird chinese stuff, but just our basic french stuff ::) : snails, live oysters, frog legs, smelly cheese, etc.)

That being said, this burger doesn't look very appetizing. But it's just the colour.

I recall some scientists made experiments with vegetables and children. Children usually wouldn't like eating some vegetables because they're green.
The vegetables were then modified, given another color (red, orange, yellow, etc.) and given a different shape that would remind the children of a fruit, but without altering the taste. Researchers found that the children wouldn't mind the vegetables in this transformed state, thus proving that color and shape influences the perception you have of certain meals (well, that's obvious, but it was a nice experiment).
#44  September 14, 2014, 04:45:47 pm
I am willing to try many things, but this is one of them I would not be willing to try at any time in my life.

Not even for a Klondike Bar? :(

I feel natural curiosity beginning to kick in btw.
#45  September 14, 2014, 05:11:45 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
They should do a blindfolded taste test to all of us to see if we would notice the difference.

The only thing that could make anything from Burger King less appetizing than it already is would be if they told you they were going to blindfold you before making you eat it.
#46  September 14, 2014, 05:13:18 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
The only thing that could make anything from Burger King less appetizing than it already is would be if they told you they were going to blindfold you before making you eat it.

:cawg:

I cannot argue that because you nailed it.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#47  September 14, 2014, 05:24:28 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
If you're ready to try many things but not a burger just because it's black, then you're not ready to try many things (and I'm not even talking about weird chinese stuff, but just our basic french stuff ::) : snails, live oysters, frog legs, smelly cheese, etc.)

That being said, this burger doesn't look very appetizing. But it's just the colour.

I recall some scientists made experiments with vegetables and children. Children usually wouldn't like eating some vegetables because they're green.
The vegetables were then modified, given another color (red, orange, yellow, etc.) and given a different shape that would remind the children of a fruit, but without altering the taste. Researchers found that the children wouldn't mind the vegetables in this transformed state, thus proving that color and shape influences the perception you have of certain meals (well, that's obvious, but it was a nice experiment).

Good points!
#48  September 14, 2014, 05:38:25 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
#49  September 14, 2014, 06:19:07 pm

This explains why I'd never eat spinach or broccoli when I was young (also might explain why I had no issue with corn). The smell didn't help any.
That said, I'm sure that if it at least smells like a normal burger, people would become less apprehensive.

Isnt as bad as  mc'donals flatered burgers tho normaly

This is true.
#50  September 14, 2014, 06:26:11 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It looks awful, but I'd eat if it smells like a normal hamburger.
#51  September 14, 2014, 09:17:25 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Would you eat it if it smelled like your girldfriend's pussy?
#52  September 14, 2014, 09:25:55 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Would you eat it if it smelled like your girldfriend's pussy?

Is she fresh?? Does she use a scented soap??

That's... that's kind of a questionable statement. :ninja:

If an odor of human proportions came from food, I would most likely avoid it. If we had blindfolds on, we'd also be as confused as all hell. >:(

#53  September 14, 2014, 09:33:24 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Well if you're going to Burger King you're already eating out.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#54  September 14, 2014, 09:50:23 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:50:53 pm by Toonar12X
#55  September 14, 2014, 10:03:30 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#56  September 14, 2014, 10:12:59 pm
    • Portugal
Based on my experiences, food colouring doesn't alter taste much, and this is made with bamboo charcoal and squid ink, which is a natural food colouring...
I think I would actually try it, but the color looks very unaapealing
#57  September 14, 2014, 10:14:51 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
#58  September 14, 2014, 10:21:02 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#59  September 14, 2014, 10:30:08 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
#60  September 15, 2014, 01:23:15 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico