YesNoOk

SON GOHAN E PORTGAS D. ACE BY KENSHIRO99 (Read 41437 times)

Started by kenshiro99, November 20, 2016, 10:44:21 pm
Share this topic:
SON GOHAN E PORTGAS D. ACE BY KENSHIRO99
#1  November 20, 2016, 10:44:21 pm
    • Brazil

Hello people
Bringing you some more work, I'm enjoying this hobby and I believe I'm getting better and better. This time, in double dose, I present two characters from different stories but also loved ones, the powerful hybrid saiyajin Son Gohan of DBZ and the right arm of the most powerful pirate of all, Portgas D. Ace of One Piece, being the first of a Possible leads of chars of this franchise.
Download and enjoy.

GOHAN MOVESET

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

PORTGAS D. ACE MOVESET

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Questions or suggestions is just leave comment below.

DOWNLOAD

SON GOHAN
http://www.mediafire.com/file/132itxx3dlb1ljj/Gohan.rar
ACE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydpwsmd5fw0di5w/Ace.rar

lui

Re: SON GOHAN E PORTGAS D. ACE BY KENSHIRO99
#2  November 20, 2016, 11:11:51 pm
    • USA
I was actually just about to send you my feedback for ace today actually, ive been busy so i could not.

Anyways, the one piece characters use a much much bigger resolution for their sprites and as a result ace is huge. I found that the correct height for the one piece characters if you want them to scale wirh the dbz characters is .72 for both x and y
#3  November 20, 2016, 11:46:23 pm
    • Brazil
I was actually just about to send you my feedback for ace today actually, ive been busy so i could not.

Anyways, the one piece characters use a much much bigger resolution for their sprites and as a result ace is huge. I found that the correct height for the one piece characters if you want them to scale wirh the dbz characters is .72 for both x and y

Sorry, I just did not hold it hehe.
In fact, I noticed that they are well stretched, I'll see if it looks good in the size you gave me and put in a future update. Other than that, what did you think of Char?
#4  November 21, 2016, 01:03:42 am
    • USA
Excellent! You did your first MVC One Piece Character!

lui

#5  November 21, 2016, 01:26:35 am
    • USA
I tweaked ace up a bit as usual, ill pm you soon
#6  November 21, 2016, 02:30:24 am
    • USA
So Son Gohan Adult's Gameplay is supposedly similar to Goku's Fighting Style Gameplay?

lui

#7  November 21, 2016, 03:16:18 am
    • USA
no, not at all really, he's more CQC oriented and focuses more on kicks.
#8  November 23, 2016, 05:10:35 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
Kenshiro thanks for this awesome releases!!!!
You become a Great creator man!!!!!
O really apreciarei you style, you work with carefully in the character.
Thanks só much!!!

Man you and G_Knux are making one of the best Works that a saw in Mugen with these dbz extreme butoden.

O have a question:
You and G_knux have a plan to release Gotenks and Ssj2 kid Gohan?
Gotenks is a good question because his Gameplay is funny too

lui

#9  November 23, 2016, 05:33:46 pm
    • USA
Ive been seeing you asking a lot of creators about making new characters that you want to see, i feel like its gotten to a point where its starting to look rude, i know you love the creators alot but give them a break, making characters isnt easy and being asked to constantly doesnt help at all
#10  November 23, 2016, 06:01:52 pm
    • Brazil
Ive been seeing you asking a lot of creators about making new characters that you want to see, i feel like its gotten to a point where its starting to look rude, i know you love the creators alot but give them a break, making characters isnt easy and being asked to constantly doesnt help at all

No... If O ask characters ould be selfish. O Just want tô known if he have plan to make Gotenks for exemple because he and G Knux are making Dbz extreme butoden characters.
If O wrote: "Please make Gotenks" is diferent.
But I understand you because this is a hobby and is só hard tô make character and is have long time.

And of coursr, all Mugen creator that I m a fan I want tô know their plans.
You and Darkwolf for exemple I always want tô known the characters that you are working, but I never insist tô make a character for me because this is só rude and selfish
#11  November 23, 2016, 07:07:39 pm
    • USA
    • carlosg.olitan@yahoo.com
dude. seriously. kudos more making my fav OP char and in my preferred style XD
#12  November 25, 2016, 08:28:22 pm
    • Brazil
Kenshiro thanks for this awesome releases!!!!
You become a Great creator man!!!!!
O really apreciarei you style, you work with carefully in the character.
Thanks só much!!!

Man you and G_Knux are making one of the best Works that a saw in Mugen with these dbz extreme butoden.

O have a question:
You and G_knux have a plan to release Gotenks and Ssj2 kid Gohan?
Gotenks is a good question because his Gameplay is funny too

Thank you for your preference, Concurseiro.
Yes, Gotenks is on the list, wait for news, as well as more chars from One Piece.
#13  November 25, 2016, 08:59:15 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
As a great fan of One Piece, I want to give you some suggestions for Ace.

ENTEI: It should be larger and should inflict more hits.

JUKIKA: When Ace puts his fingers like a cross, he should release many green spheres that surrounds the opponent. After a few seconds, all the spheres heads to the opponent, causing a huge explosion.

DAI HIBASHIRA: When the enemy comes on top of the fire pillar, Ace should teleport himself to the top of the pillar and smash the opponent with a beautiful fiery blow.
#14  November 26, 2016, 04:05:50 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
WOW! One piece Characters now?! <3
#15  November 26, 2016, 11:37:55 am
    • Brazil
Kenshiro,

I just give here my opinion about this new generation of 2d games
:
3ds have one of the most rich potencial for mugen because the quality of sprites from 2d games and gameplays references like DBZ Extreme Butoden, One Piece Great pirate colosseum, BlazBlue and others.
And of course the new 2d games from 3DS is a new generation of "snes 2d games".

We have a interesting cross-over here, One Piece Great Pirate vs DBZ EB:
Is the same idea that I saw in your picture (Gohan vs Ace)

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=276euF-AN3c"

Thanks for explore this amazing potencial and bring to the mugen this new generation of characters.
This is so good, DBZ extreme Butoden allow a revolution on mugen about  have a new dbz characters, and One Piece Great Pirate will be the same effect with creators like you work in this.

About Ace, this was a amazing surprise!
I liked him so much in your MvC style!
 The Three One Piece characters that I prefer is: Nami, Luffy and Ace, but I like all.
Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:52:42 am by concurseiro
#16  November 27, 2016, 05:09:40 pm
    • Brazil
Kenshiro,

I just give here my opinion about this new generation of 2d games
:
3ds have one of the most rich potencial for mugen because the quality of sprites from 2d games and gameplays references like DBZ Extreme Butoden, One Piece Great pirate colosseum, BlazBlue and others.
And of course the new 2d games from 3DS is a new generation of "snes 2d games".

We have a interesting cross-over here, One Piece Great Pirate vs DBZ EB:
Is the same idea that I saw in your picture (Gohan vs Ace)

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=276euF-AN3c"

Thanks for explore this amazing potencial and bring to the mugen this new generation of characters.
This is so good, DBZ extreme Butoden allow a revolution on mugen about  have a new dbz characters, and One Piece Great Pirate will be the same effect with creators like you work in this.

About Ace, this was a amazing surprise!
I liked him so much in your MvC style!
 The Three One Piece characters that I prefer is: Nami, Luffy and Ace, but I like all.

Thanks Concurseiro
I love this style of gameplay and always look for the chars as I imagine it would be if it was done by capcom. I like doing this chars and I'm glad you're enjoying it too.
#17  November 27, 2016, 05:12:40 pm
    • Brazil

JUKIKA: When Ace puts his fingers like a cross, he should release many green spheres that surrounds the opponent. After a few seconds, all the spheres heads to the opponent, causing a huge explosion.

DAI HIBASHIRA: When the enemy comes on top of the fire pillar, Ace should teleport himself to the top of the pillar and smash the opponent with a beautiful fiery blow.

Thanks for your feedback Gladiacloud
let's see:
Entei: This can be arranged in a future upgrade, although the size of the fireball is proportional to the game style, very large would be almost inescapable hehe
Jujika: I think this one you said is Hidaruma, which is the throw of this char.
Dai Hibashira: It would be nice to see, I'm sure I'll note it for a 2.0 version of it.
#18  November 28, 2016, 11:21:18 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Is there a way to disable the system messages?
Lasagna
#19  November 29, 2016, 06:35:00 pm
  • Part time Creator!!!
  • Need motivation...
    • Germany
is ace custom or from a game?
#20  November 29, 2016, 09:26:23 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
please,make more i.a for portgas d.ace.
#21  November 30, 2016, 12:26:53 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

let's see:
Entei: This can be arranged in a future upgrade, although the size of the fireball is proportional to the game style, very large would be almost inescapable hehe
Dai Hibashira: It would be nice to see, I'm sure I'll note it for a 2.0 version of it.
You're welcome, it's nothing ^_^

I have another feedback for you:

HIGAN: Fireballs should move faster and should disappear faster too.

These however are two suggestions:

An aerial horizontal version of Hiken would not hurt, you can edit some sprites (obviously if you're familiar with the spriting). Furthermore, the flames issuing during basic attacks should be recolored in red and yellow (like Higan fireballs) instead of Jin's yellow and white. In the anime original Ace used red and yellow flames (except for the Entei).
#22  December 01, 2016, 12:35:54 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
This is an excellent Gohan, I'm a big Gohan an MVC fan and you've done a great job here, I'm building a mugen with only your vs chars to make sort of a full game XD, keep it up bro, you're doing great.
Also, I'm not a OP fan but that Ace is awesome too.
Awesome job.

#23  December 03, 2016, 04:10:52 am
    • Brazil
#24  December 03, 2016, 04:13:40 am
    • Brazil

let's see:
You're welcome, it's nothing ^_^

I have another feedback for you:

HIGAN: Fireballs should move faster and should disappear faster too.

These however are two suggestions:

An aerial horizontal version of Hiken would not hurt, you can edit some sprites (obviously if you're familiar with the spriting). Furthermore, the flames issuing during basic attacks should be recolored in red and yellow (like Higan fireballs) instead of Jin's yellow and white. In the anime original Ace used red and yellow flames (except for the Entei).

Yes Gladiacloud, I'll do this Higan update and the basic moves fire color in the next update. I avoid doing any editing of sprites, of the hard work hehe but has hours that can not avoid.
Once again, thank you for your help.
#25  December 03, 2016, 08:33:20 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I'll see if I can do sprites for you, then.
#26  December 03, 2016, 01:58:51 pm
    • Brazil
Hi Kenshiro,

I send a personal message to you.
#27  December 09, 2016, 10:55:03 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
to be honest, I'm really enjoying Both ace, & gohan.

Ace Feedback:
- should definitely have a small, medium, & large flame thrower. (D,DF,F, Punch)
- His medium kick doesn't always connect. There's an improper alignment in his CLSN's you can easily fix. stretch it back a bit more.
- His Flame geyser attack (D,DB,B Kick)  doesn't have a practical use, in-game. Sure, it looks cool, but it serves a better purpose as just a super. it doesn't combo into much except for his s.HK. maybe have different variations, which push the character a little forward. instead of hem all being the same.
- His leaping flame punch (D,DF,F, Kick) should cause a ground bounce to the opponent for more combo abilities. or anything that rewards the player for connecting that attack.
- His flame Pistol (D,DB,B Punch) Should Definitely have a super.  I feel like this attack couldn't be any better except for that.

Edit:
- in Aces intro the flame explodes, before he grips his hand.

I'll give later feedback on gohan..! :thumbsup:
Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:07:11 pm by DragonSlayerEX
#28  December 14, 2016, 06:43:24 pm
  • Part time Creator!!!
  • Need motivation...
    • Germany
is Ace sprites custom?
#29  December 14, 2016, 08:41:10 pm
  • No waifu no laifu
    • USA
    • srsnugglebunz@gmail.com
#30  December 21, 2016, 03:07:10 am
    • Brazil
to be honest, I'm really enjoying Both ace, & gohan.

Ace Feedback:
- should definitely have a small, medium, & large flame thrower. (D,DF,F, Punch)
- His medium kick doesn't always connect. There's an improper alignment in his CLSN's you can easily fix. stretch it back a bit more.
- His Flame geyser attack (D,DB,B Kick)  doesn't have a practical use, in-game. Sure, it looks cool, but it serves a better purpose as just a super. it doesn't combo into much except for his s.HK. maybe have different variations, which push the character a little forward. instead of hem all being the same.
- His leaping flame punch (D,DF,F, Kick) should cause a ground bounce to the opponent for more combo abilities. or anything that rewards the player for connecting that attack.
- His flame Pistol (D,DB,B Punch) Should Definitely have a super.  I feel like this attack couldn't be any better except for that.

Edit:
- in Aces intro the flame explodes, before he grips his hand.

I'll give later feedback on gohan..! :thumbsup:

Nice DragonSlayer
I wrote down your suggestions and I believe they will be able to do them in a future update.

Thank you for your opinion
#31  January 18, 2017, 11:36:24 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Late, but there are the vids of

Gohan

and Ace

Both plays great, awesome job bruh. :)
Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 12:08:49 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#32  January 21, 2017, 07:40:30 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
One Piece chars... all that's need to be said.
Thanks for this, man. Been watching series for the last couple months and I needed them here since they are amazing.
Keep those guys coming ;)
#33  January 22, 2017, 04:19:36 pm
    • Brazil
One Piece chars... all that's need to be said.
Thanks for this, man. Been watching series for the last couple months and I needed them here since they are amazing.
Keep those guys coming ;)

Yes man, I'm a fan of the series too, and when I saw that I had sprites of One Piece I could not avoid rsrsrs Wait for news and keep an eye on the official post of the project:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/dragon-ballz-vs-one-piece-project-official-post-178037.0.html
#34  February 01, 2017, 02:18:18 am
    • Brazil
Portgas D. Ace Update Gameplay

A little bit of the Portgas D. Ace update
Coming soon...