YesNoOk

BATTLECRY: THE TIME FOR RETRIBUTION SCREENPACK! (Read 60276 times)

Started by SOLIDUS SNAKE, January 06, 2016, 04:18:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: BATTLECRY: THE TIME FOR RETRIBUTION SCREENPACK!
#21  February 22, 2016, 07:18:10 am
  • Tentando atualizar tudo...
  • ???
    • Brazil
Here is another small detailed build of the select screen. Taking my time and not rushing here. Just trying to spam out, many possible ideas.

Selection Screen added Details

friend, just a little reminder: The name of the first char using causal sources can not be separated from the remaining three, you will have to "kill" these three lines and put 4 Eliminating the name at the top, or you "kill "the 3 lines and uses names at the top linked with the portrait because at the team the code is going to be a headache.
The Mugen rules are these: either 4, or nothing.
Just to complicate matters.  :wall:

Now just continue the effect with black on pace to maintain the beauty.  :kungfugoi:
#22  February 22, 2016, 10:41:23 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks man, wow such a pain for sure. I will do what I can, with all this info. I will continue on and thanks everyone for sound feedback.
#23  July 15, 2016, 10:00:18 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Just some news, this project is very much still alive. I really wanted to make it for 1.1 mugen, but for some reason my pc. Will not read opengl and prevents me from loading up 1.1 mugen. I could work it from my laptop, but I'm not going to do that. So, until I figure out what my next step is. Battlecry will continue to be work on, just not right now. Here is something, that I'm putting together also. Just doing my normal thing, cooking up ideas and concepts.

#24  August 18, 2016, 04:53:06 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Minor Update!

+Added color to select ports slots.
+Added a green ?, for the empty bg.

The top panel will turn colors, like a cool hue transition. I will post more results, when I can. Stay tuned for your holiday special, or sooner if things work out. :mlol:

#25  March 19, 2017, 10:58:59 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Just a teaser to show that things are still working, slowly.lol
What the start screen animation, will be like. Just some what faster, and more cosmetic to it. Stay tuned this year, mid summer hopefully.

#26  March 21, 2017, 08:54:35 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Working out the bugs, and slowly putting it together. Added press start font and black overlay for it. Still thinking of ideas, on the next feature. Going to bed, hopefully get back to it later today.lol

--Press Start--

#27  March 24, 2017, 09:17:06 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Doing some minor detail work on the title screen fonts. I like them very much, still things are subject to change. If anyone have feedback, please fire away. I have some free time and decided to make good on it. Stay tuned for more to come. :rolleyesugoi:

Title Screen Fonts

#28  March 24, 2017, 09:46:35 pm
  • Build your own legacy.
    • Venezuela
You're doing a great work here, i'll follow this thread closely
#29  March 24, 2017, 10:18:09 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that and please follow my progression. Thanks my man, for your input.
#30  March 25, 2017, 12:33:53 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Simple and awesome!!! I want to see more!!
#31  March 25, 2017, 07:31:36 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yes sir, the best is yet to come. Thanks my man and how are doing.
#32  March 25, 2017, 07:40:59 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Looking good Boss, just a little suggestion "The" isn't really needed in the subtitle.
#33  March 25, 2017, 11:18:32 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks my man, I will consider that advice. Still, I have a title annoucer link with it. It will be cool, once you hear it. Thanks for all comments. If you come up with something else, fire away.
#34  March 28, 2017, 08:14:01 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Here is the build concept, for the life bars. Things are subject to change, still have many parts missing to it. Feedback is welcomed.

#35  March 28, 2017, 08:51:43 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
lifebars look good. i would love to see the purple part animated....like from purple to white...thatll be a cool effect possibly.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#36  March 28, 2017, 09:23:47 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks for the feedback, funny you said that. White was my first color choice, I have a code that could work on that part. Thanks for the helpful tip.
#37  March 30, 2017, 06:08:34 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
I wish I can do sprite like that big boss. only thing I use when drawing sprite for my screen pack is my old win xp Microsoft paint. and gimp for indexed the images. if only you can teach this poor old dawg a few new tricks or two to make screen pack look so cool and hi res like your :)
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#38  March 30, 2017, 02:48:32 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Well, to be honest I just look at old wips for the past. Also, search the web for abandon concepts for gaming consoles. It could be a soccer game and so on. Long as it, fits what I'm looking for. Hi-res with gimp and some adobe paint pro, I just have a eye for any source of style. I just break it down and rebuild it, to something I like and keeping the community in mind. That is pretty much it, I might have some needed help from you. In the future, I will let you know via pm. I commented on your wip thread. Peace my and thats for feedback. I'm a nobody just trying to make some body, feel good about themselves. I like to enjoy fun things, in life and mugen is a way to express that feeling with someone else. In my opinion of course.lol
#39  March 30, 2017, 11:25:42 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Well, to be honest I just look at old wips for the past. Also, search the web for abandon concepts for gaming consoles. It could be a soccer game and so on. Long as it, fits what I'm looking for. Hi-res with gimp and some adobe paint pro, I just have a eye for any source of style. I just break it down and rebuild it, to something I like and keeping the community in mind. That is pretty much it, I might have some needed help from you. In the future, I will let you know via pm. I commented on your wip thread. Peace my and thats for feedback. I'm a nobody just trying to make some body, feel good about themselves. I like to enjoy fun things, in life and mugen is a way to express that feeling with someone else. In my opinion of course.lol
same here. its why me and demonkia made M.E.S Screen Pack and also Very Danny Boy. we batch are brain together to bring that home feeling old school classic feeling into the screen pack. Now that have a lot free time now I don't mind helping you big boss :) I know you send me a pm before but at that time I was dealing with the family and my grand kids specially the holidays yah know haha. but your welcome to ask me for help at anytime :) now that Im free :D

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#40  March 31, 2017, 06:37:26 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks man and I understand spending time with your family, is priority number one. Also, thanks it's good to know you can help out. I will try my best to send that pm, later over the weekend. You guy's really nailed that M.E.S sp, on the head. It reminds me of, the great classics sp of mugen. Job well done, once again my fren.