YesNoOk

Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter (Read 352547 times)

Started by AVPboy, April 30, 2014, 02:56:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter
#61  May 07, 2014, 04:35:00 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Dee vs Ken? I'll tell you why on the storyboard, you'll understand, many stuff on the story will be for Jedah's fault, then everything will turn around in other direction my friends, that's when the What if/amalgamation of Bison's or Pyron's Power, i'll send it here, incredibly soon, don't know if you like it, but i've been doing it for about a Year more less, lots of modifications to make it highly congruent, even so, the roster was select by Wizzywhipitwonderful, not me & i loved it, so i knew excelent how to do it as he wanted, you'll understand me when you read it.

Trust me.

P.S: Not decapre, but maybe the Juli/Juni idea sounds good, even so, i don't know why everybody has hater attitude, i love her, just like all the other Bison's dolls.
#62  May 07, 2014, 06:56:06 pm
    • Brazil
Well, why is Donovan still there then? If one of then will be there, the other shouldn't be. And if you plan to accept Morrigan as a non-protagonist like the noobs said, she should be paired at least with Ken or Chun-Li. Also, I don't really hate Decapre, the charge moves on her are just like Juni's and I play quite well with them, and I don't really know how the other moves work, but the disappointment for me is in the fact that she looks like Cammy in almost everything, even the story.
#63  May 07, 2014, 07:00:12 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Well, why is Donovan still there then? If one of then will be there, the other shouldn't be. And if you plan to accept Morrigan as a non-protagonist like the noobs said
Change your tone buddy. Nobody called her a non-protagonist, they just presented evidence as to why you are totally in the wrong that she is the "main" protagonist

Also I'm not sure people would appreciate you dictating creative decisions for someone else's game as if they were orders
#64  May 07, 2014, 07:05:03 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Donovan and Dee can exist in the same reality because Donovan in Vampire Savior is merely a physical manifestation of himself from Anita in the past. Anita's past self is projecting them into the future.

In my character matching list I put Morrigan rivaling Ken. But if they feel Dee is better suited that's where he'll be. It can be argued he's the new star in DS collection since he defeats Jedah.
#65  May 08, 2014, 03:19:27 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Geez, what an attitude Lord M, sorry to bother you if i did.

Whatever, ¿Does anyone want to propose anything else for the project?
#66  May 08, 2014, 04:17:54 am
    • Brazil
One last thing: Will Shadow and Marionette appear? (with original moves, maybe?)
#67  May 08, 2014, 04:26:58 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
When I was conceptualizing Shadow I was going to have it morph into a different DS character for each attack.

There are 18 DS characters. 6 standing, 6 crouching, and 6 air attacks would mean each attack could come from each of the 18 DS characters. Maybe a command basic for Dee

Marionette would be much tougher to make without commissioning a sprite artist. I'd just have her be a special intro for random Mirror matches.
#68  May 08, 2014, 04:39:32 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Maybe they would be better as cameos, omiting Dee, now that he is already done by Gal127 & if we ask him, we may be able to edit it to the Fighting Style for the Fullgame.

Or well, i'd like them both to be secret characters, if we are that lucky.

By the way, ¡Update for the lifebar!

*Click to Zoom* (for those who didn't knew)

Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:16:35 am by AVPboy6754
#69  May 08, 2014, 04:40:39 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you shouldn't have to ask to use his Dee. It'd be pretty rude of him if he didn't make Dee open source since he used my rips to make him.

I wouldn't ask permission as much as just send him a message telling him you're using it for your project if you're wanting to be more courteous.

BTW please use the modify button to add new content to your posts if it hasn't been a good while. No sense in double and triple posting.
#70  May 08, 2014, 04:42:03 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
O.K, so does anyone have an idea who a good rival for Huitzil would be?
Are we adding Ingrid, Shadow, and Marionette?
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#71  May 08, 2014, 04:45:13 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I would just have Sagat be Huitzil's rival. Just because they are both bosses before the last boss and because they both have the good/bad at the same time thing going. Huitzil is all about projectiles and for the longest time Sagat was the projectile king in SF
#72  May 08, 2014, 05:30:36 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, but Huitzil feels more like a mindless minion robot, who by the way can have helpers, so I'd rather have Juli & Juni with him. And since Ryu and Sagat are protagonists, how about pairing Morrigan and Demitri with them then? (I completely forgot about Sagat) Then you could leave Dee VS Ken.
#73  May 08, 2014, 06:45:28 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
So these are the match-ups now....

Demitri Vs. Ryu
Dee Vs. Ken
Morrigan Vs. Rose
BB. Hood Vs. Rolento
Lilith Vs. Sakura
Rikuo Vs. Blanka
Donovan Vs. Dan
Felicia Vs. Chun-Li
Bishamon Vs. Katana Sodom
Talbain Vs. Fei-Long
Sasquatch Vs. Dhalsim
Hsien-Ko Vs. Makoto
Zabel Vs. Adon
Victor Vs. Zangief
Q-Bee Vs. Cammy
Huitzil Vs. Sagat
Jedah Vs. Akuma
Pyron Vs. Bison
Shadow???
Marionette???

Bonus fights would be:
Morrigan& Lilith (When playing with SF characters)
Juni & Juli (When playing with DS characters)

Mid-bosses (When playing with SF characters)
Jedah
Pyron
Ingrid (Specifics???)

Mid-bosses (when playing with DS characters)
Akuma
Bison

Final Boss
Psycho Pyron (SF)
Perfect Bison (DS)

Anyone, please feel free to modify this for better matching--we are a team here.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#74  May 08, 2014, 07:10:14 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
Great looking project

I would like to suggest and idea for a secret character or an easy semi-clone.
Take sasquatch and give him a brown pallete and call him Bigfoot, play with his existing frames and re-arrange his basic moves in some way.
Eliminate all ice related moves and substitute it with earth/rock like powers (hulk earthquake or meteor smash for example)
Change his specials to be more foot based (take his floor punishment sprites and make it a special like E-honda sumo press)

You could commision someone to edit a few things or maybe create some new anim like the stance and such.

Good luck with your project im really looking foward to it
#75  May 08, 2014, 07:11:54 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I know my list was blown off for some reason but I really insist taking a closer look at it.

This is the order I wanted to go in. The cast from DS1 would be paired with cast from SF2
Demitri - Ryu primary stars
Morrigan - Ken secondary stars
Felicia - Blanka  Felicia dreams of Blanka
Talbain - Guile  Both have flash kick, uhh not all will be perfect =p
Raptor - Chun Li ( classic)  Raptor has a thing for Chinese women in Hsien Ko. He and Talbain feel like they are the closest in importance next to Guile and ChunLi in that tier
Rikuo - Honda Just for their tier matching
Sasquatch - Zangief both throw and Sasquatch is more like a bear
Anakaris - Dhalsim Stretchy
Bishamon - Vega Weapon and sadistic
Victor - Balrog We hit hard but we dumb
Huitzil - Sagat sub boss
Pyron - Bison boss

NW introduced 2 new characters. So I went to SFA which came after SF2 for these
Donovan - Rose  They seem to have similar personalities and sort of mirror each other. Though Rose is the cast out good from another entity. Donovan fights the evil within himself
Hsien ko - Gen  Not a particular reason for these 2 other than the Gen/ChunLi reference. HsienKo would be better against ChunLi but using the games release order it wouldn't work

This grouping was more about mixing what's left and personal preference
Lilith - Sakura obvious
Q bee - Adon jaguar tooth
B B Hood - Cammy Military loli
Jedah - Gill Messiah complex and the new boss after the typical Pyron/Bison

Then if all those got created the order of release would have been
Oboro Bishamon - Akuma The 1st secret characters and they are opposite each other
Phobos - Dee Jay Phobos would be the NW version of Huitzil, he's different enough. DeeJay just because I wanted Deejay =p
Dee - Alex Dee is the new star in DS Collection and Alex is the new star in SF3. They each defeat their messiah boss
Amingo - T Hawk Amingo was going to be made for DS4 , THawk gets in because it's kind of a new challengers thing and personal preference
Ruby Heart - Makoto Ruby Heart was to be in DS4 and Makoto owns
Son Son - Fei Long Son Son may not have been meant for DS4 but it's speculated she was as her moves are very DS like and new challenger Fei Long

Dirty Beret X - Dudley DBX was going to be an Akuma edit that played very differently. Using Akuma's across different realities/sprite styles for his attacks, Dudley because we like Dudley
Shadow - Twelve morphing guys
Baine - Charlie Baine was going to be a more unique Dee. I intended on commissioning new attacks to make him more original. Like a "true Dee", Charlie because he's a clone as well
Anita - Ingrid Battle of the god girls. I was commissioning teen Anita at the time but that fell through

These would just be bonus alternate versions
NW Sasquatch - Violent Ken
NW Felicia - Chun Li (alpha)
#76  May 08, 2014, 09:55:12 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
I still say Ingrid should be in, though on the other side with Bison and Akuma, since that's where the others are. On the SF side with Pyron and Jedah, could probably have....have....ummmm....hmm....not sure. Though I like the Anita vs Ingrid match-up. That's a good idea.
#77  May 08, 2014, 10:58:28 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
I'd like to finalize the roster list, so here is the update;
So these are the match-ups now....

Demitri Vs. Ryu
Dee Vs. Alex
Morrigan Vs. Ken
BB. Hood Vs. Cammy
Lilith Vs. Sakura
Rikuo Vs. E-Honda
Donovan Vs. Rose
Felicia Vs. Blanka
Bishamon Vs. Akuma
Talbain Vs. Guile
Sasquatch Vs. Zangief
Anakaris Vs. Dhalsim
Amingo Vs. T-Hawk
Hsien-Ko Vs. Gen
Ruby Heart Vs. Rolento
Son-Son Vs. Fei-Long
Zabel Vs. Adon
Victor Vs. Balrog
Shadow Vs Twelve
Q-Bee Vs. Adon
Anita Vs. Ingrid
Marionette???
Huitzil Vs. Sagat
Jedah Vs. Gill
Pyron Vs. Bison

Bonus fights would be:
Morrigan & Lilith (When playing with SF characters)
Juni & Juli (When playing with DS characters)

Mid-bosses (When playing with SF characters)
Anita
Jedah
Pyron

Mid-bosses (when playing with DS characters)
Ingrid
Akuma
Bison

Final Boss
Psycho Pyron (SF)
Perfect Bison (DS)

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
#78  May 08, 2014, 11:02:56 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Sounds good to me~ Marionette will probably not be used I'd think...I couldn't think of anything that it could do differently from Shadow at all. : S
#79  May 08, 2014, 11:07:01 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
DS styled amingo sounds amazing.
#80  May 08, 2014, 11:16:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You put Adon against Zabel and QBee. I'm pretty sure you meant ChunLi vs Zabel.

More reasoning to have ken vs Morrigan is because Ken has Eliza. I was going to have Morrigan be a hell of an antagonist against Ken.

Edit: if you're adding rolento you should pair him against SonSon instead. Stick fighters
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:19:29 pm by Just No Point