YesNoOk

Maverick Hunter Zero (POTS STYLE) BETA (Read 9326 times)

Started by Rtrindade, August 31, 2018, 06:21:09 am
Share this topic:
Maverick Hunter Zero (POTS STYLE) BETA
#1  August 31, 2018, 06:21:09 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I made a "CHAR" adaptation that was very good that originally came in an MVC version with "SUPER JUMP" and "AERIAL PUNCH", I simply removed those options and put the character as close as possible to the "POTS" style. I also added a DIZZY status since the original has not, this Zero also has three supers "LV3" originally they had a "HYPER BACKGROUND" while running and removed from two of these supers: "SOUGENMU" and "REKKOUHA" but decided to leave the beckeground in the super "DARK HOLD" because I thought the effect fit well. But it still needs some tweaking.

The link for download is here : https://www.4shared.com/rar/g9bBB8A0fi/Zero.html
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 11:42:54 am by Rtrindade
Re: Maverick Hunter Zero (POTS STYLE)
#2  August 31, 2018, 06:24:08 am
    • USA
First Off: Screenshots?
Second Off: You gave us a link to a Black-Listed site.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#3  August 31, 2018, 06:42:05 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Sorry a fixed now !

----
First Off: Screenshots?
Second Off: You gave us a link to a Black-Listed site.

The detail here is that the site that is blacklisted is a site that I usually post my editions of chars so when I realized that there was an error in the disclosure of the link, I had to upload by another site.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:43:38 pm by Odb718
#4  August 31, 2018, 05:52:31 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Also, you re using a beta posted without my permission.

Current and stopped version has a lot of fixes and new featurings.
#5  September 01, 2018, 06:39:02 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I simply made changes to the "CHAR" to stay to my liking, in fact his name is still in the "DEF" of the "CHAR" I did not fail to give due recognition to his work, and also fixed some errors that were in his "CMD "but it nests is not perfect and needs some adjustments and the download is free any one that is able to improve it would be good to do it because download is free.
#6  September 01, 2018, 07:43:34 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
His sprites still disappear when the sff is converted to 1.1 just like in NDSilva's version. The sprite order is the issue mostly.
#7  September 01, 2018, 11:14:29 am
    • Morocco
I made a "CHAR" adaptation that was very good that originally came in an MVC version with "SUPER JUMP" and "AERIAL PUNCH", I simply removed those options and put the character as close as possible to the "POTS" style. I also added a DIZZY status since the original has not, this Zero also has three supers "LV3" originally they had a "HYPER BACKGROUND" while running and removed from two of these supers: "SOUGENMU" and "REKKOUHA" but decided to leave the beckeground in the super "DARK HOLD" because I thought the effect fit well.

https://imgur.com/RKkxWA1

https://imgur.com/KoVpLwd

https://imgur.com/DSwF3SE

The link for download is here : https://www.4shared.com/rar/g9bBB8A0fi/Zero.html

Use the image icon (see spoiler),put your image between the (img and /img),so the image will appear directly in the forum,also the image link should take to the image only
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#8  September 01, 2018, 11:44:51 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Sorry I thought it would be preferable to go straight to the source of the image so that anyone who wanted could know all the information about it.

----
His sprites still disappear when the sff is converted to 1.1 just like in NDSilva's version. The sprite order is the issue mostly.

I'm still working on it, and it's opening FF3 that you'll see that there are still a lot of uncritical lines in cns and cmd programming. I just did it in the quickest possible way so I can make the download available and with this to get help from everyone with knowledge in these repairs because I do not have much time available.
Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:44:32 pm by Odb718
Re: Maverick Hunter Zero (POTS STYLE) BETA
#9  September 01, 2018, 12:02:22 pm
    • Morocco
Anyways,its a very stable edit.Good job
#10  September 03, 2018, 12:39:26 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

Explain why have you not released it then. Unless you have a reason, don't keep updates private, force others to fix your bugs and complain that they edited them without permission. I bet NDSilva wouldn't edit your Zero just to add a special intro for his Wily and this edit would be here if the update was released as this character has been a beta since 2015.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#11  September 03, 2018, 05:41:44 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com

Explain why have you not released it then. Unless you have a reason, don't keep updates private, force others to fix your bugs and complain that they edited them without permission. I bet NDSilva wouldn't edit your Zero just to add a special intro for his Wily and this edit would be here if the update was released as this character has been a beta since 2015.

Yes I simply tried to make this Zero available because I found it to be interesting character that has been stagnating for a long time. I agree with you that I found the criticism of "Mr.Karate JKA" as he abandoned this project.
#12  September 03, 2018, 06:00:29 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

Yes I simply tried to make this Zero available because I found it to be interesting character that has been stagnating for a long time. I agree with you that I found the criticism of "Mr.Karate JKA" as he abandoned this project.

I'll explain to all:

Ramzaneko is the creator of the sprites, however, he and JKA have decided to partner to make Zero complete and release the char. However, other people were appearing interested in making a Zero version as well, and Ramzaneko allowed the use of sprites, interested in seeing at least one of those versions being released to the public.

Of all creators, the JKA was the one that had more possibilities to finish the Zero, and nevertheless, never it did.

Ranmzaneko was hyped at first, but the delay of the JKA was demotivating it slowly (obviously, because it was VARIOUS years of waiting), and in the end, he asked me to release this beta to the public to hope that someone finish this char.

This beta is not exactly what JKA was working on, but rather the beta that Ramzaneko used only to test sprites. That's what Ramzaneko told me. So because of this I did not see how wrong to release this beta.

In my opinion: Instead of JKA complaining, I think he could FINISH what he started, in this case, the Zero char. It is much better and so everyone is happier. That's all.
#13  September 03, 2018, 06:51:40 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com

I'll explain to all:

Ramzaneko is the creator of the sprites, however, he and JKA have decided to partner to make Zero complete and release the char. However, other people were appearing interested in making a Zero version as well, and Ramzaneko allowed the use of sprites, interested in seeing at least one of those versions being released to the public.

Of all creators, the JKA was the one that had more possibilities to finish the Zero, and nevertheless, never it did.

Ranmzaneko was hyped at first, but the delay of the JKA was demotivating it slowly (obviously, because it was VARIOUS years of waiting), and in the end, he asked me to release this beta to the public to hope that someone finish this char.

This beta is not exactly what JKA was working on, but rather the beta that Ramzaneko used only to test sprites. That's what Ramzaneko told me. So because of this I did not see how wrong to release this beta.

In my opinion: Instead of JKA complaining, I think he could FINISH what he started, in this case, the Zero char. It is much better and so everyone is happier. That's all.

I agree with you bro !!!!!!!!!!!

#14  September 04, 2018, 01:12:30 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#15  September 04, 2018, 06:13:20 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I look this erro soom ! Thanks
#16  September 05, 2018, 06:37:57 pm
    • USA
Finally, an authentic POTS Zero.

I don't understand WHY the original version HAD to mix POTS-style with MVC. It had all the POTS stuff with MVC air combos and super jumps. making it inconsistent at best.

It's only consistent if it was close to Infinite/Race/Sennou style (where you toggle air combos in a config file) but this Zero was made on a DivineWolf template.