YesNoOk

Skullgirls spriterips (Read 264485 times)

Started by JukeboxO, January 15, 2014, 02:53:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Skullgirls spriterips
#21  January 26, 2014, 05:55:23 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Thanks for the Nadia sprites. Especially being able to rip her head sprites as well. Thats great.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#22  January 27, 2014, 10:44:02 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Bro, this is the most organized files I have ever seen from a person other than myself (unlike the KOF13 ><) Great job. Now I can study some of the animations going on here. I do love HD :D Thanks again.
#23  February 02, 2014, 11:53:19 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
These sprites resize to low res beautifully!

#24  February 03, 2014, 04:34:27 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA

Hey, that is nice!

Although, since these sprite packs are from that Indiegogo fundraiser rewards, is it OK for people to release them?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#25  February 03, 2014, 08:45:39 am
    • USA
    • flotsamx@live.com

Hey, that is nice!

Although, since these sprite packs are from that Indiegogo fundraiser rewards, is it OK for people to release them?

The art compendium was a donation incentive for their (now concluded) IndieGogo campaign, and not something that was being sold.

Furthermore, it was in a fairly expensive tier that not many people managed to acquire, which is why it's been out for over a month and yet nothing had surfaced until I got off my butt and uploaded my share. I'm only including the frame dumps and not the other assorted extras the art compendium contains, and only for the benefit of the MUGEN community who have long wished to have usable Skullgirls assets. These dumps are available nowhere else as the art compendium is not being sold anywhere, and Lab Zero have not made solid plans to sell it in the future.

As such, I doubt they care too strongly that the frame dumps are available on a lone MUGEN forum. If that were not the case, I'd gladly remove them.
#26  February 03, 2014, 07:59:14 pm

I was hoping someone would do this. As weird as it sounds I would really love a low-res Skullgirl to play with in MUGEN!
#27  February 04, 2014, 03:48:26 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Hope someone does that with Ms Fortune
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#28  February 04, 2014, 06:40:14 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
You guys are making it seem like it's really difficult to batch resize the sprites.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#29  February 05, 2014, 03:03:35 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
They are just reduced to 20%. Anyone can do it.

Indexing them isn't fun but it isn't difficult either.
#30  February 05, 2014, 03:16:30 am
    • USA
    • flotsamx@live.com
I definitely encourage anyone who wants to go the extra mile and make any of the provided assets more MUGEN-friendly for the benefit of character creators. I'm happy to see this stuff being put to good use!
#31  February 13, 2014, 06:56:22 pm
    • USA
    • lockerz.points2@yahoo.com
Guys, the Mega.co link is down or something for most sprites (except Parasoul). Can someone be as kind as to upload to mediafire or something? I've been looking for these sprites for a while and I really want to download them. This user has worked hard to bring us them and mega co keeps saying temporary error on most downloads. If anyone could reupload I would REALLY appreciate it.
#32  February 13, 2014, 11:20:26 pm
Guys, the Mega.co link is down or something for most sprites (except Parasoul). Can someone be as kind as to upload to mediafire or something? I've been looking for these sprites for a while and I really want to download them. This user has worked hard to bring us them and mega co keeps saying temporary error on most downloads. If anyone could reupload I would REALLY appreciate it.

I see no errors, the links work fine.

Are you sure? I cannot find that in GIMP or in IrfanView, and if I remember correctly, then both fall under the category of the most common image editing programs (well, at least for free)...

When you scale the image/s the interpolation must be "None" for Gimp.
#33  February 14, 2014, 01:08:50 am
    • USA

When I try to download, it says temporary error for all the packs except Parasoul. I tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, I installed the mega.co extension and everything and it gives me the error. It's been doing it up to now still and I'm still trying to download the pack... I would download it anywhere else even if it's a slow download site because mega.co isn't working at all for me. the erorr's gotten annoying
#34  February 14, 2014, 09:02:00 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#35  February 14, 2014, 05:57:00 pm
  • *Insert text here*
    • USA

When I try to download, it says temporary error for all the packs except Parasoul. I tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, I installed the mega.co extension and everything and it gives me the error. It's been doing it up to now still and I'm still trying to download the pack... I would download it anywhere else even if it's a slow download site because mega.co isn't working at all for me. the erorr's gotten annoying

Did you update your firefox? That's what I had to do. You'll have to re download the MEGA add on again after updating though.
#36  February 16, 2014, 11:40:31 am
    • USA

Did you update your firefox? That's what I had to do. You'll have to re download the MEGA add on again after updating though.

I updated firefox, reinstalled it, used the plugin but it still didn't work but I got the files. Now I have another issue. Why are Filia's eyes transparent? How can I get the original color back? I feel it weird how I import the files into Photoshop but it's like she's missing an eye..
#37  February 16, 2014, 01:04:57 pm
Filia's eyes being transparent is an issue the author of the topic already mentioned in the first post.
Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:46:12 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#38  February 16, 2014, 02:11:09 pm
    • USA
    • flotsamx@live.com
I just checked all the Mega links, they all work fine on my end. I think whatever problems you were experiencing are some bugginess going on with your browser.

And yup, the method used to rip the sprites resulted in Filia's pupils being transparent. This means that quite a bit of extra work would need to go into making her look presentable, but hopefully this issue will be resolved when Lab Zero releases an updated version of the compendium.

Additionally, when that time comes I'll also be able to upload Marie and Big Band's sprites.
#39  February 16, 2014, 06:43:30 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#40  March 08, 2014, 09:57:16 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
So, after seeing these sprites as well as other ones on the net, it's interesting that unlike other 2D fighting sprites, Skullgirl ones look to have anti-aliasing on the outer lines.  Maybe it's me, or maybe I'm missing something, but that's what it looks like.