YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER 4 THEMED SCREENPACK ver1 beta. (Read 13096 times)

Started by mugenstation360, October 01, 2009, 03:07:50 am
Share this topic:
STREET FIGHTER 4 THEMED SCREENPACK ver1 beta.
#1  October 01, 2009, 03:07:50 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 02:59:15 am by mugenstation360

MDI

Re: STREET FIGHTER 4 THEMED SCREENPACK.
#2  October 01, 2009, 04:37:30 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Hmm. I think that you should definitely use this SF4 screenpack, recently released by Zion as a bit of inspiration if you wish to make one on your own.

http://muaythaimugen.webs.com/screenpack.htm

The one you have shown in the video is really just random SF4 imagery floating around with totally random fonts. :\
ey
Re: STREET FIGHTER 4 THEMED SCREENPACK.
#3  October 01, 2009, 03:18:45 pm
 ;D
also ladies nd gentle men of this forum.i liked that one that i download,but i feel maybe i can make it better.if i got permission,and i combined this screenpack with my own,i can get a great screenpack.2 minds.one goal.(im not a noob,i know my stuff) ;D ;D ;D
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

Re: STREET FIGHTER 4 THEMED SCREENPACK ver1 beta.
#4  October 06, 2009, 02:58:54 am

MDI

#5  October 06, 2009, 03:05:35 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Wow. I said you should take Zion's SF4 screenpack idea and be inspired by it..not..copy it completely..but whatever tickles your fancy I suppose.
ey
#6  October 06, 2009, 04:00:17 am
Wow. I said you should take Zion's SF4 screenpack idea and be inspired by it..not..copy it completely..but whatever tickles your fancy I suppose.
no its not like that.im giving this to him.when its done,im uploading it to him,so he may use it.so far i have sf4 lifebar betas,portr5aits,and some char icons,ogg format music,the works.im not trying to steal anything from anyone,just want to help bring the sf4 mugen reality to life.

#7  October 19, 2009, 01:56:07 am
  • There is always light, no matter how dark it seems
when where there be a download of the updated screenpack  :woeh:
#8  October 19, 2009, 02:58:50 am