YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517618 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2401  May 21, 2018, 02:05:00 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Aight man thanks
So basically waste 4 blessings to enter a map and then re-bless accordingly once you know what awaits you?Nice.
#2402  May 21, 2018, 02:20:59 pm
You can pray your initial 4 will be enough for that map, you'll have enough blessings to keep a "main" team with as good a synergy as possible and then add more as needed, but you'll probably get stuck at some point, changing blessings on specific units (thus completely wasting them). GHB quests are easier since you can do them for free.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2403  May 22, 2018, 08:36:59 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
I built up competent teams for each blessing type so I don't have to re-bless anyone.  It's not like the maps are particularly hard anyway.
Just don't try to make bad units good...
#2404  May 22, 2018, 03:39:38 pm
So they demoted Marth to 3* last time because, you know, he's shit
And now they're making a special banner with him at 5* along with 2 other red units, including a very rare one
Guess who I got for my free pull (hint : not the rare one)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2405  May 22, 2018, 03:45:25 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I got two 5* Sabers from there,back to back
He's not even on rate up what the fuck
#2406  May 22, 2018, 09:45:05 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
If I pull a 5* I'm totally down for it regardless of what scrub I get. Thought I got 5* Tharja on my freebie but it was a 3* instead :bigcry:
#2407  May 24, 2018, 08:07:56 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Got B!Tharja on my second round but have you guys heard of the speed glitch? Has something to do with dancers/singers and speed rally on her again.
#2408  May 25, 2018, 01:36:39 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Tempest Trials time! The event is live and The Groom Marth is at stake!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2409  May 25, 2018, 03:08:58 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I got the 4 Star Groom Marth. I have a few questions for you all about the Tempest Trials.

-What units are you using for your main runs?
-If you do Lunatic 5 or higher, how do you handle units like Fallen Robin & Hardin who have DC and strong mixed bulk?
#2410  May 25, 2018, 04:02:15 pm
Since I got nothing on the banner and the other bonus units are pretty bad (I don't have Sanaki), I do the top floor only for the triple points runs to get a bit more points, and the rest of the time I just do two floors below.
I don't really manage those strong units, I just send my survivor tank team of Lukas, Valentine Hector and Leif, with Tharja, and I just expect to lose that team somewhere down the line and I finish it with my cavalry onslaught team.
#2411  May 25, 2018, 10:02:45 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Generally I just run Tharja and any 3 units I want to level up to 40. I don't bother with Lunatic 7 anymore, doing that twice every day was a huge slog

Almost any refined Falchion user oneshots M!Grima to my experience. Haven't been unlucky enough to run into a Hardin yet, but any bulky green unit or Cherche should be able to handle him.
#2412  May 26, 2018, 04:15:53 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
They just released the first wave of brides again for the month and guess who got lucky and got one of the best units?
#2413  May 27, 2018, 01:36:09 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Got a Lyn on my free summon and that was the only og bride I didn't have.
#2414  May 29, 2018, 11:28:36 am
Eh, flying Ryoma is kinda boring.
#2415  May 29, 2018, 01:01:04 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
In the other news, a new update is on the way:

Accessories? I can see the TF2 hat and microtransaction jokes a mile away...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2416  May 29, 2018, 01:07:31 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Thanks to Flying Ryoma, he helped me decide to use my orbs on the Bridal banner. Was even able to pull a perfect IV Sanaki who was the last Bride unit I was missing on my first summon.

Seriously though, because of his base kit he's incredibly reliant on using up his Sacred Seal slot for Iote's Shield. It also doesn't help that his skills overall are incredibly vanilla even for his unique one which is just a Wo Dao effect.
#2417  May 29, 2018, 01:48:32 pm
Yeah, weapons these days have two effects, I don't see why they didn't rename it to Something Raijinto and added the Wo Dao effect on it.

Glad to see the seals, skills, level up etc. Will be streamlined. It's always a pain in any RPG-based games to switch between so many screens to do the same things.
All that's left is retaining the sort options per screen. Keep the sort by "obtained" in the "send home" menu tyvm.
Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 01:54:16 pm by Byakko
#2418  May 30, 2018, 08:40:13 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Thanks to Flying Ryoma, he helped me decide to use my orbs on the Bridal banner.

Same. I pulled Bride Tharja with intact offenses.
Ryoma has incredible offense but oddly enough the Raijinto is the least impressive part of his kit. He can't enemy phase because he lacks the bulk to do so. Best to give him wo dao for +20 true damage procs.
#2419  May 30, 2018, 09:15:12 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Well...just pulled Legendary Ryoma with the free pull...and got Bridal Tharja beforehand.

I would say I have a great time now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2420  June 04, 2018, 10:04:04 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
They have a special retweet goal and if we get it we will get Feh the Owl for free. They just added Bruno's Mask as one of the free accessories, that reminds me...where is he anyway?