YesNoOk

YouTube's Under Attack! (Read 29802 times)

Started by DarkWolf13, April 03, 2018, 11:01:16 pm
Share this topic:
YouTube's Under Attack!
#1  April 03, 2018, 11:01:16 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA

Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Re: YouTube's Under Attack!
#2  April 03, 2018, 11:08:19 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Wonder if the person went nuts about the gun ban thing concerning YouTube's ToS and AUP.
#3  April 03, 2018, 11:11:23 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA

Idk but according to the article I read... there's 2 shooters. A male and female.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#4  April 04, 2018, 01:45:58 am
So apparently, single shooter, female, aiming at a single person but wounded three, then killed herself, is what it seems to be so far. The police was simply making sure there wasn't a second shooter or more.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#5  April 04, 2018, 02:47:36 am
  • Raging Fist
this is a first o_o. I'm assuming these must be a pro-gun person(s) being angry because they cannot show off their AR-15 on Youtube.
#6  April 04, 2018, 04:16:21 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
According to a reliable official source who works there, it was BitChute turning Youtube into a bitch shoot.

I hope any gun nuts here now understand the importance of gun control:
single shooter, female, aiming at a single person but wounded three
Sensible gun control laws to prevent women from owning guns. Now you know they shoot about as well as they they drive. :(
#7  April 04, 2018, 05:02:58 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Shooter's a persian vegan youtuber. I guess that soygirls are more dangerous than soyboys.

You should check her site, she was really colorful.

and by colorful I mean batshit crazy

Nasim said:
Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for
personal short term profits & do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people,
hiding the truth, manipulating science & everything, putting public mental & physical health at risk,
abusing non-human animals, polluting environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism &
sexual degeneration in the name of freedom,..... & turning people into programmed robots!
"Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it" Adolf
Hitler... There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not
supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can
hardly see their videos!
.There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site,
your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!

I've enjoyed this loop for several minutes
Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:11:36 am by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...
#8  April 04, 2018, 06:58:03 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
this is a first o_o. I'm assuming these must be a pro-gun person(s) being angry because they cannot show off their AR-15 on Youtube.

Hope you're prepared to eat those words and succumb to the memes because hoo boy is the truth much more pitiful.

I'm.... really shocked that all the shitty jokes people were making as soon as shots were fired would actually be the motive.
#9  April 04, 2018, 07:11:44 am
  • Raging Fist
O_O All of that because she was, and quote "accusing YouTube of shortchanging her on revenue from the site"?
Honestly this is just freaky, SHE"S freaky. I honestly take my previous statement back Jesuszilla because her reasoning, be it true or not, is just too weird.
#10  April 04, 2018, 07:19:51 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
It's really disgusting how the motive was the pettiest of all things, fucking money.

At least nobody else was killed, but the trauma is probably not going away for anyone else who happened to be in the building. There's just no safety anywhere anymore, and if it's not obvious, profiling means absolutely nothing other than more problems. Something has to be done, and I don't just mean guns, coming from a city that just dealt with a serial bomber.

And no, I don't think "better mental healthcare" is a viable solution, either; some people are just evil and no amount of therapy can get rid of that.
#11  April 04, 2018, 08:22:32 am
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    • USA
Since establishing its own axioms, YouTube used to be a place where you would share videos to the world and we the audience would have a good time. Simple. then it became less like a Social Media, and more like a Corporate Media. The impact the current state of YouTube is having on content creators is atrocious. It's all fun and games still, but on the other hand they're sort of like businessmen and women now.

So about Money. I disagree that it's petty. Whether we like or not some people do rely on the website to provide themselves a living and believe me, I think it's amazing that a website like YouTube can allow people to do something like that. It's one of the greatest feats YouTube pulled off and it has helped millions of people. Still, I'm not one of those people who think YouTubers need to get a "real job". I live in the US. I think it's a great place but it also sucks. Healthcare is terrible compared to Canada I heard. The whole country piled 1.2 trillion dollars of student loan debt while education is free in some European countries. Shoot, even a Burger King in Europe who gets paid $20 in USD and has vacation is better off than a Burger King Employee here in the US. I believe I remember learning about that while reading Fast Food Nation in high school.

If you're doing YouTube for the enjoyment and especially for money, I won't shame you. Because I feel like things are different now. It's not for fun anymore. Nasim had an extreme way of looking at her situation, but she has a rather legitimate stance regarding YouTube. And of all the people I felt sorry for when small YouTube creators were being demonetized, it has to be dcigs and people like him on YouTube, because I guess you can't have crude humor anymore. Plus, there are some people who use their revenue to pay for the expenses and care for their families. Who knew a social media website could let you do that? It's amazing really.

Why am I taking this more seriously than most people? Because her actions will have consequences for the rest of us just like the Paul Brothers actions are for YouTube. Just take Logan Paul's antics in Japan and the Suicide Forest for example back in January. And now you've got Nasim in April. I feel like I'm making myself look stupid here, but I figured I would share my thoughts. I signed up back in May 24th, 2007 by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bGs-hhenI
#12  April 04, 2018, 01:24:25 pm
  • Raging Fist
Don't remind me of Paul's antics through that forest. Anyone who wishes to go there with a working mind would know the meaning of sorrow, but thanks to social media and the pull it has on certain people, it can also make people go stupid and do stupid things. I don't mind people using youtube for money just as I don't mind seeing people in MFG do commissions for sprites on a character or stage (It's a living in a harsh world), but in the back of my mind I am starting to believe that somehow, somewhere down the road, everything is becoming too corporated in a overpopulated world of people. We are and have been dealing in a world where more and more stupid things are happening now for petty reasoning, this shootout being one of them.  Whether it was the shooter or Youtube to blame does not even matter: Most of what has happened here is because we are living in a country where shootouts such as this are becoming a norm, and that alone is scary. It's bad enough that somewhere down the road thanks to a certain tampering of election we have a rich asshole as president, invoking a rule that is making our already unstable country in a worse state, making me believe that somewhere down the road "Hideo Kojima was warning us this would happen and the masses did not care".
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#13  April 04, 2018, 01:29:51 pm
latest report says that the other dude she shot is in a critical condition. dunno if it's really the latest though.

lesson of the day don't snort soya.

this is why we need a proper gun control  so crazies like this cant own a gun.
Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:33:10 pm by 地獄の花
#14  April 04, 2018, 01:39:43 pm
  • Raging Fist
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-set-overturn-guns-mental-health-regulation-557237
Thing is like I said, we have Trump in office. It wouldn't be long until he long decides that owning a rocket launcher with the ammo is legal.
This is seriously becoming complicated to me. A lot of this bullshit shootouts would not even happen if we followed Japan's example on gun ownership (which with all of it is much more stricter than getting a drivers license here in the US).
#15  April 04, 2018, 03:40:57 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Crazy vegan muslim shooting up people with a handgun over bad feelings in a state with some of the most strict gun laws in the country. Guess we should take all guns away right? Did wonders for Australia right? Not. Their violent crime right has risen. There gun violence has gone down but every other form of violence not involving guns has risen since they took away their good citizens' guns. Black market is booming over there.

Glad she didn't kill anybody. Sad she took the coward's way out.

Oh and get off the "let's do what Japan has done" crap. Japan and the US are completely different culturally. Our non gun violence/murder rates will increase just like Australia's. Japan still has that "what's best for the country" mentality. That's why they said NO to Muslim refugees. The US has lost that ideology a long time ago. We're getting it back though.
Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 04:03:37 pm by VGames
#16  April 04, 2018, 06:18:05 pm
  • For the Murder!
Nasim said:
Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for
personal short term profits & do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people,
hiding the truth, manipulating science & everything, putting public mental & physical health at risk,
abusing non-human animals, polluting environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism &
sexual degeneration in the name of freedom,..... & turning people into programmed robots!
"Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it" Adolf
Hitler...
There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not
supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can
hardly see their videos!
.There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site,
your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!

she mentioned Adolf Hitler, dude's automatically lost the argument according to godwin's law

and WTF is wrong with youtubers? they get angry and make a fuss for youtube "demonetizing" their videos?
why not get a real fucking job like the rest of the productive people?
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:32:07 pm by Duke of Corvus
#17  April 04, 2018, 06:56:25 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
and WTF is wrong with youtubers? they get angry and make a fuss for youtube "demonetizing" their videos?
why not get a real fucking job like the rest of the productive people?
To play devil's advocate Entertainment is a real job.
#18  April 04, 2018, 07:08:59 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
It's also a job that depends on so many external factors that it always astounds me when someone gets pissy about it, much less something like this
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#19  April 04, 2018, 07:17:37 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Why must it be known that she's a vegan and a Muslim?  I don't think that matters.  What matters is that she went nuts and opened fire in a company building over being demonitized.  Although that's not a reason to shoot anyone, it is unfair that a lot of smaller YouTubers are getting demonitized/banned for some of the, arguably, dumbest reasons.

And after this, YouTubers are gonna get even harsher upload restrictions.
Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:20:53 pm by The Sudden Rarity
#20  April 04, 2018, 07:19:07 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#21  April 04, 2018, 07:28:37 pm
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
oh jesus please dont go to her page this bitch is a fukking nutjob

its fucking disgusting theres videos on there of dogs getting killed n shit fucking horrible.
and if u dont think it could get worse theres videos about anal sex science on there like WTF is her angle?
I think she just nutz looking for shock factor validation.

She actually looks like shes nutz she has the mike myers stare. and I dont mean austin powers mike, the halloween mike.
#22  April 04, 2018, 08:30:03 pm
  • For the Murder!
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#23  April 04, 2018, 09:01:27 pm
    • USA
Why must it be known that she's a vegan and a Muslim?  I don't think that matters.  What matters is that she went nuts and opened fire in a company building over being demonitized.  Although that's not a reason to shoot anyone, it is unfair that a lot of smaller YouTubers are getting demonitized/banned for some of the, arguably, dumbest reasons.

And after this, YouTubers are gonna get even harsher upload restrictions.

If you had paid attention to what everybody was saying on twitter and facebook and the MSM about who the shooter was before they even knew you would have got my point. I was making fun of them and their biased thought process.
#24  April 04, 2018, 09:14:19 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Well, some people were saying that she was an alt right progun white dude and nobody complained until we actually learned who she was.
#25  April 04, 2018, 09:18:40 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#26  April 04, 2018, 09:33:46 pm
    • USA
Why must it be known that she's a vegan and a Muslim? 
Because if she wasn't you'd hear a lot more about her in the news.

By the way, she wasn't Muslim, she was Bahá'í

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_the_Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

Still a mohammedan. No difference.

Either way, no matter who did this, it's bad all around. Somebody should have shot her at the front door. Of course that's hard to do in Commiefornia if you're a law abiding citizen.
#27  April 04, 2018, 09:36:37 pm
Crazy vegan muslim
That's why they said NO to Muslim refugees. The US has lost that ideology a long time ago. We're getting it back though.
whats her religion got to do with any of this? no one has mentioned anything relating to her religion because her motives weren't extremist.
she's an iranian resident (she's not a refugee) and she's probably not even muslim but i guess its a typical kneejerk reaction from you to identifies any middle eastern person as a muslim huh?
dumbass.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#28  April 04, 2018, 09:38:01 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Damn, all of this over money...it used to be for fun, now it's monetization. Even then, that YouTube money is funny now.
#29  April 04, 2018, 10:07:21 pm
    • USA
Crazy vegan muslim
That's why they said NO to Muslim refugees. The US has lost that ideology a long time ago. We're getting it back though.
whats her religion got to do with any of this? no one has mentioned anything relating to her religion because her motives weren't extremist.
she's an iranian resident (she's not a refugee) and she's probably not even muslim but i guess its a typical kneejerk reaction from you to identifies any middle eastern person as a muslim huh?
dumbass.

Never said she was a refugee. What are you talking about? I stated her religion and veganism because it was the opposite of what the left was saying she was before they even knew the truth. Keep up sparky.
#30  April 05, 2018, 12:57:11 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
#31  April 05, 2018, 01:09:54 am
  • Raging Fist
^Dude's got a point. Not to burst a bubble Vgames, but Christianity in all forms (even Catholicism) is Abrahamic Religion.
#32  April 05, 2018, 04:34:15 pm
    • USA
^Dude's got a point. Not to burst a bubble Vgames, but Christianity in all forms (even Catholicism) is Abrahamic Religion.

So what? Doesn't make them all the same. Abraham had 2 sons. One was by God the other was by sin. The One from God went on to make a great nation of God driven individuals while the one made from sin went on to make a nation of heathens who have done nothing but cause problems everywhere they've ever gone. So what's your point?
#33  April 05, 2018, 06:14:03 pm
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    • USA
Before we start deviating from the topic, here's a link related to the situation I read today:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/04/05/youtube-creators-relationship-tense-san-bruno/486949002/

In a six-month period, the video garnered 11 million views, which netted Vaim $11,000

In fact, according to a recent study by Mathias Bärtl, a professor at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences in Germany, 96.5% of YouTubers don't make enough money off advertising to pop above the U.S. poverty line of $12,000 a year. And being in the top 3% of most-viewed channels may bring in ads worth around $17,000 a year.

Interesting.
#34  April 05, 2018, 06:28:20 pm
So what's your point?
Better question: what point are you trying to make?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-truth-about-the-youtube-shooter-she-wasnt-muslim-and-didnt-care-about-the-nra

Contrary to what was said about her being a Muslim, Aghdam was actually a practicing Baha'i, a Persian minority religion where its adherents have been persecuted and marginalized by the Iranian regime.

Yes there is a difference, and it's important to state that. It's called factual information genius. Go get a job in journalism, you'd fit right in with the rest of those uninformative hacks who only know how how to pander to fans with their shitty agenda.

I hope people here can learn something from this, because the tech industry are responding with "stronger gun control" as if that was the reason it happened. In California, the El Dorado of liberal America. In a facility that was supposedly a gun free zone (I don't doubt it was but haven't found anything confirming it), in a state with famously strict gun laws. And yet it still didn't stop her from going into their building and attempting to light up the place. No gun law short of mass confiscation would've have stopped that attack. Psycho bitch probably would've used a machete if she didn't get a gun, and could've scored a higher kill rate with it too.

People would do themselves a real service to see why people support the 2nd Amendment (and other gun ownership rights), instead of seeing it as dated hogwash from old men. There's a level of importance as to why someone should be able to protect themselves and their territory that go well beyond lol government tyranny.
#35  April 05, 2018, 07:03:24 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
In my country the weapons trafficking is pretty controlled despite of that is not really enough since we had a lot of cases of killers using weapons from Black Markets.

About Youtube, I don´t think it really deserves but clearly is a signal about their situations is getting worsen.
#36  April 05, 2018, 09:55:20 pm
    • USA
So what's your point?
Better question: what point are you trying to make?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-truth-about-the-youtube-shooter-she-wasnt-muslim-and-didnt-care-about-the-nra

Contrary to what was said about her being a Muslim, Aghdam was actually a practicing Baha'i, a Persian minority religion where its adherents have been persecuted and marginalized by the Iranian regime.

Yes there is a difference, and it's important to state that. It's called factual information genius. Go get a job in journalism, you'd fit right in with the rest of those uninformative hacks who only know how how to pander to fans with their shitty agenda.

I hope people here can learn something from this, because the tech industry are responding with "stronger gun control" as if that was the reason it happened. In California, the El Dorado of liberal America. In a facility that was supposedly a gun free zone (I don't doubt it was but haven't found anything confirming it), in a state with famously strict gun laws. And yet it still didn't stop her from going into their building and attempting to light up the place. No gun law short of mass confiscation would've have stopped that attack. Psycho bitch probably would've used a machete if she didn't get a gun, and could've scored a higher kill rate with it too.

People would do themselves a real service to see why people support the 2nd Amendment (and other gun ownership rights), instead of seeing it as dated hogwash from old men. There's a level of importance as to why someone should be able to protect themselves and their territory that go well beyond lol government tyranny.

I'm merely defending Christianity. They're trying to say since it came from the same bloodline that spawned the godless religion of Islam it too is bad. That's complete garbage.

Baha'i's still follow the Quran. You're not making a good argument that she wasn't a mohammedan.

And I agree with your last 2 paragraphs.
#37  April 05, 2018, 10:09:09 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
The woman was still psycho, regardless of her religious/political/lifestyle/sexuality standing.
#38  April 05, 2018, 11:10:54 pm
Baha'i's still follow the Quran. You're not making a good argument that she wasn't a mohammedan.

Except I'm not arguing anything there, that's what opinions are for. She wasn't Muslim, that's objective fact. Some semantic like "being mohammedian" or whatever doesn't change that. Never mind that it wasn't even religiously motivated.
#39  April 06, 2018, 12:15:21 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
VGames has just earned a 3 day vacation for some really gross borderline hate speech

Take that trash somewhere else
#40  April 06, 2018, 12:17:37 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Baha does not seem to be any closer to islam than it is to christianity, judging by the wiki articles.
#41  April 06, 2018, 03:45:25 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Baha does not seem to be any closer to islam than it is to christianity, judging by the wiki articles.

I liked this part best.

Bahá'í teachings are in some ways similar to other monotheistic faiths: God is considered single and all-powerful. However, Bahá'u'lláh taught that religion is orderly and progressively revealed by one God through Manifestations of God who are the founders of major world religions throughout history; Buddha, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad being the most recent in the period before the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh. As such, Bahá'ís regard the major religions as fundamentally unified in purpose, though varied in social practices and interpretations. There is a similar emphasis on the unity of all people, openly rejecting notions of racism and nationalism. At the heart of Bahá'í teachings is the goal of a unified world order that ensures the prosperity of all nations, races, creeds, and classes.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.