YesNoOk

10 years went in a flash. (Read 4689 times)

Started by Alucard4ever, November 10, 2015, 08:04:14 am
Share this topic:
10 years went in a flash.
#1  November 10, 2015, 08:04:14 am
Hello again :)

Just noticed it has been more than 10 years since I first discovered MUGEN, back then it was fun, hope it still is.
My only creation was Lipsyncher which I have totally lost all my files but all is good, will start again, maybe this time will make something different.

By the way, can anyone tell me if there is any difference in KOF2000 and 2002 Kyo's sprites, besides palette (colors)?

Thank you!
Re: 10 years went in a flash.
#2  November 20, 2015, 05:02:26 pm
  • Jurassic creator
  • You ain't nothing but a hound dog
    • iron-mugen.one
Well, beside the colors there are few things that have been changed in Kyo2002. He has a new "ore no kachi da!!" animation and a VS Iori winpose (no intro in Kof2002). There is also that HSDM which is here since Kof2001 (as a SDM) where he screams "asobi wa owari da!". Except that I don't recall seeing any different/new sprites.
Re: 13 years went in a flash.
#3  November 21, 2015, 12:49:58 am
  • Mega Man Classic
  • pachirisu is sexy af
    • Canada
    • anoobtroll@gmail.com
Nowadays it gotten more popular compared to 2003/2005 (Awww my Childhood Pichu fanboy days). Now the community doesn't limit to just FG conversions and Non-FG character into FG character conversions. Now with 1.1 and 1.0 you can do more than just make generic characters. Welcome back. As most people wouldn't believe that I have been in the MUGEN world since I was only 8 years old, I sort of feel you. 8 years was a flash too (I even still remember exactly how WinMUGEN became to be). I can feel you.

Welcome to the new and improved MUGEN Engine.

(Felt like correcting you in the title)
Pokecommunity account (Will start learning about romhacking): http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=553303

Why are there some people here trying to go into their ways into trying to ruin my Mugen hobby here and make me look like bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TMrr6eqQc
Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:58:53 am by Mega Man Classic
Re: 13 years went in a flash.
#4  November 21, 2015, 01:04:18 am
Re: 10 years went in a flash.
#5  November 23, 2015, 06:18:55 am
Well, beside the colors there are few things that have been changed in Kyo2002. He has a new "ore no kachi da!!" animation and a VS Iori winpose (no intro in Kof2002). There is also that HSDM which is here since Kof2001 (as a SDM) where he screams "asobi wa owari da!". Except that I don't recall seeing any different/new sprites.

Woot IronMugen, I still remember those Andy days :P.

I was looking through some of the sprites and seems to me most are reusable. Sadly, I think I'll drop, just found a video for Classic Kyo and it seems to have what I wanted to do.

Thanks!

Nowadays it gotten more popular compared to 2003/2005 (Awww my Childhood Pichu fanboy days). Now the community doesn't limit to just FG conversions and Non-FG character into FG character conversions. Now with 1.1 and 1.0 you can do more than just make generic characters. Welcome back. As most people wouldn't believe that I have been in the MUGEN world since I was only 8 years old, I sort of feel you. 8 years was a flash too (I even still remember exactly how WinMUGEN became to be). I can feel you.

Welcome to the new and improved MUGEN Engine.

(Felt like correcting you in the title)

Thank you, will try to get updated.

he said more than 10. don't be pedantic

Same usual Titiln. Hasta ahora me doy cuenta que hablas espa;ol. :O