YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Battle V4 (Read 79662 times)

Started by Ryon, July 30, 2011, 09:18:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Battle V4
#21  July 31, 2011, 09:42:38 pm
Ryon,

This is an absolutely ASTOUNDING piece of art! I'm really loving this screenpack!!! It is my current screenpack and will always be a go-to!

My only request/suggestion would be for the "power gauge" to be moved near the top somehow and possibly minimizing the size of the lifebars and including default character portraits. Otherwise, bang up job...I especially love the cursor of the character select screen and all of the select screen mechanics.
#22  July 31, 2011, 10:18:19 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
Thanks, I got lazy so the lifebar and power bars are 1 image, yes.... laziness is me.
#23  September 10, 2011, 10:56:21 pm
Ran into a few problems with this. First of all, the lack of portraits in-game makes it hard to keep track of teams in team battle. Second of all, the victory images for player two (the ones that tell you how they won each round.) are misplaced, appearing under Player one's lifebar. Third of all, there is no winquote page. Next, when I project my game onto a bigger screen, the corners get cut off so I can't see the energy level numbers. I didn't have this problem on a previous screenpack I had.
#24  September 10, 2011, 11:00:05 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
#25  September 11, 2011, 07:07:28 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
Ran into a few problems with this. First of all, the lack of portraits in-game makes it hard to keep track of teams in team battle. Second of all, the victory images for player two (the ones that tell you how they won each round.) are misplaced, appearing under Player one's lifebar. Third of all, there is no winquote page. Next, when I project my game onto a bigger screen, the corners get cut off so I can't see the energy level numbers. I didn't have this problem on a previous screenpack I had.

Did you download the IMPORTANT UPDATE, which is included on the first post that i made?
It should have fixed the victory screen and icons.

and the lack of portraits is how i made the bars.