YesNoOk

Capcom VS SNK W 2.8 (Read 81922 times)

Started by rednavi, March 14, 2009, 12:21:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom VS SNK W 2.8
#121  December 13, 2009, 02:36:24 pm
    • Philippines
sir rednavi,
we have some problem regarding your tag team patch when we used it to H"'s CvS2 Characters like Iori and Mai. Somehow it triggers those characters into classic mode whenever we use them for single play mode. the groove selection doesn't show up either. can you please help us regarding it.
#122  December 16, 2009, 12:26:37 am
    • USA
I definitely cannot wait for this to be released. I've been playing 2.4 since it came out.

That thing is crap, is crap compared to this, you cant imagine how many bugs were fixed.

sir rednavi,
we have some problem regarding your tag team patch when we used it to H"'s CvS2 Characters like Iori and Mai. Somehow it triggers those characters into classic mode whenever we use them for single play mode. the groove selection doesn't show up either. can you please help us regarding it.

This is not the place to ask that + I already answered that kind of things on the readme, you have to carrefully read the statedef 5900 section + stop asking to me and dont even think about PM me >:(

Something tells me he's not. :woeh:

LOL I'm not THAT crazy :P, stop watching silly videos and give me some KOF NC feedback damnit >_>

In another news...

I was absent for the last 2 weeks due to... hemorroids (No joke, grade 2 hemorroids, and grade 3 requires operation so I was barely safe) but im now back so... Warusaki3 released another patch for everybody >_>...

I grabbed the patch and now gonna go home to update my CVSW patches to last version, I'll send it to SyN tomorrow.

I also did an EPIC combo video (140 combos to be precise) with ALL the characters, once I find a way to compress it into a good size I'll upload it (Including bugs and all), seriously EX GROOVE is like the cheapest thing ever! so many fulllife combos getting discovered...
#123  December 17, 2009, 04:27:37 am
  • I'm New To This. Who Cares?
(shaking)

Wow. I can't even imagine actually playing it. The 2.4 version itself was outstanding. I didn't think that it could get any better...
#124  December 17, 2009, 09:19:54 am
    • Philippines
sorry but from what i knew you said that you make this tag team system... statedef 5900 as you say is about intros right? i don't have any problems regarding intros...

well thanks anyway... H"'s CvS2 Character does have statedef 5900... and i put it as the same with warusaki's CvS Characters...

yeah it works fine with Warusaki's Characters... but i hope as you make the coding it is easy for you to tell where we went wrong, as if everyone here is a mind reader... or as we wise or smart as you?

if you don't want to answer our questions, fine you don't have to...

cause every time that we can hear a reply from you like that we automatically hears the song "Don't cry for me Argentina" cause you sounds like crying...

so if you can't say something good just shut up. we people here are not all smart as you do.
#125  December 18, 2009, 08:49:22 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Hemorroids? Holy shit, you're tankin' it you crazy bastard, must've gotten unlucky or something, but hey, I'm not complaining, this project already passed my standards and you're STILL working on it....wow.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#126  December 19, 2009, 11:26:01 am
    • Philippines
i don't know... some of us just asked questions on him yet he already consider it a complaining... if i get too much i didn't mean it. i hate his being so boastful about his creation he forgets people is not as smart as he is...
#127  December 20, 2009, 03:20:14 am
    • USA
blah blah blah

SyN has the game bother him now :P
#128  December 20, 2009, 07:39:46 am
Is there something wrong with your site? Every time I try to go to it. It says, "Missing Something -Syn-?"
It just stays at that screen...
#129  December 20, 2009, 07:56:54 am
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
the site is down right now until syn decides to bring it back up. there is nothing wrong with the site
#130  December 20, 2009, 08:34:03 am
Oh.
That sucks.  :-\