YesNoOk

Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes) (Read 280478 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Stay down, magoot... PREDICTABOOOOO
#261  September 16, 2017, 10:48:47 pm
Walruslui wasn't talking to you.

lui

#262  September 16, 2017, 11:03:37 pm
    • USA
yeah i wasnt. I was talking about the suggestion that other guy made. cmon now.
#263  September 17, 2017, 01:01:21 am
  • Niigasan
i think Anderson made improved them a lot, especially in the ab area
#264  September 17, 2017, 01:23:43 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking forward as always, you got this. Keep it rocking and give your fan's in the community another awesome gift.
#265  September 17, 2017, 03:50:15 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.

lui

#266  September 17, 2017, 04:02:01 am
    • USA
sabockee's sprite is def the best thing to reference when it comes to something like this
#267  September 17, 2017, 06:57:34 am
  • "THE WORLD"
#268  September 18, 2017, 02:39:12 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Thanks Rarity, I'll try to do my best... By the way, nice to see you again, you always followed my projects and your opinions are always important... :D

Thank you very much, though I'm not very good with feedback and whatnot, I do, however pick up on quality and I'm glad you do want to improve your work as time goes on.
#269  September 18, 2017, 03:35:17 am
  • What's a title
  • Novice M.U.G.E.N. creator
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/
Search "I just unlocked Goose Howard." on YouTube. You won't be dissapointed.
Spriting is harder than I thought.
#270  September 18, 2017, 11:10:02 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Am I late?

Just did this quickly. even I used the sprite you provided, as I doubled its size for making it from scratch, some details doesn't goes well(mostly arms with the "gauntlets"). And maybe some other datils. Haven't checked.

Have a nice day!!

PS: Ooops!! I forgot his shoulders' scars :/
I swear there was something cool here!!
#271  September 19, 2017, 07:06:41 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Wow, so much love to a awesome project. Stay woke, things are getting intense. Good luck on making, guild great again.
#272  September 19, 2017, 11:29:47 am
Undoubtedly, you are one of the great friends I met in this forum, it is just a way of paying homage, not only to you but to people like Gui 007 and others, not to mention that Geese is a differentiated fighter, I believe he is one of the bosses "loved" by the players, he is more than a boss, he is a fighter apart, unique to appear at the end of 4 different games (Fatal Fury, AOF, KOF Neowave and CVS1) without saying that he has everything to be the last boss in Tekken 7 (Honestly, I do not see any fighters at their height, the Mishima are just maggots near him) ... And come on, it's been pretty complicated, pixel-art requires a lot of effort and I'm trying to do my best ... :D
:truestory:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#273  September 19, 2017, 09:41:17 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
i think Anderson made improved them a lot, especially in the ab area

No doubt, I particularly enjoyed what was done in one of his arms ...

Looking forward as always, you got this. Keep it rocking and give your fan's in the community another awesome gift.

Looking forward as ever, you did it. Keep it rocking and give your fan community another incredible gift.

Thanks Solid, I'll try the "IMPOSSITABO" hehehe ... :D

Something I did referencing sabockee's sprite: here

Of course its not done till completion, but I think it can be of use (maybe).

sabockee's sprite is def the best thing to reference when it comes to something like this

yeah to by honest

Yes, I liked it too much, without doubt is a great model, much in this sprite will be availed, thanks for the help Hatter...

Thanks Rarity, I'll try to do my best... By the way, nice to see you again, you always followed my projects and your opinions are always important... :D

Thank you very much, though I'm not very good with feedback and whatnot, I do, however pick up on quality and I'm glad you do want to improve your work as time goes on.

Thanks Rarity, I still have a lot to improve, but I try to do my best and give my personal touch to the POTS / Infinite style

Search "I just unlocked Goose Howard." on YouTube. You won't be dissapointed.

If the video is goose and dog I had already seen this video in a facebook group hehehe, is nice, thanks RMaster007... :)

Am I late?

Just did this quickly. even I used the sprite you provided, as I doubled its size for making it from scratch, some details doesn't goes well(mostly arms with the "gauntlets"). And maybe some other datils. Haven't checked.

Have a nice day!!

PS: Ooops!! I forgot his shoulders' scars :/

Of course not, on the contrary, this is undoubtedly what I have so much sought, I am sure that much can be used in this sprite, thank you FeLo_Llop, no doubt will be of great help ... :)

Wow, so much love to a awesome project. Stay woke, things are getting intense. Good luck on making, guild great again.

Well ... It's a pretty "audacious" project, but I'm pleased to see that many are interacting positively... :)

Undoubtedly, you are one of the great friends I met in this forum, it is just a way of paying homage, not only to you but to people like Gui 007 and others, not to mention that Geese is a differentiated fighter, I believe he is one of the bosses "loved" by the players, he is more than a boss, he is a fighter apart, unique to appear at the end of 4 different games (Fatal Fury, AOF, KOF Neowave and CVS1) without saying that he has everything to be the last boss in Tekken 7 (Honestly, I do not see any fighters at their height, the Mishima are just maggots near him) ... And come on, it's been pretty complicated, pixel-art requires a lot of effort and I'm trying to do my best ... :D
:truestory:

:lol:

#274  September 19, 2017, 10:45:47 pm
    • Brazil
I made a merge of the stands and ended up giving this result ... For now it will be the official version, but it can be changed if I decide ... Well, now we continue with the project, thank you all for the help, "and the show continues "

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#275  September 19, 2017, 11:15:42 pm
So just up and down? Are you not going to make him breathe?
Only the forearms and hands move...
#276  September 20, 2017, 12:32:51 am
    • Brazil
So just up and down? Are you not going to make him breathe?
Only the forearms and hands move...

Well noticed, I'll see what I can do about it, especially in the movement of the chest
#277  September 23, 2017, 03:02:14 am
    • Brazil
New animation for action 0 (stand) ... Light movement on the chest, now I do not know which of the two default use, but I think it will be the first ...

MCX

#278  September 23, 2017, 03:51:08 am
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
New animation for action 0 (stand) ... Light movement on the chest, now I do not know which of the two default use, but I think it will be the first ...

The first one is more natural.
#279  September 23, 2017, 02:39:33 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
NOW Geese looks great. But his breathing feels kinda choppy... Such type of animation would work for, for example, laugh, where you are really rumbling. But breathing here should be slow and steady instead of "Fast in- fast out" like you did here.
Maybe you could try to make it more fluid?
P.S.: the first one.
#280  October 09, 2017, 01:36:23 am
    • Brazil

Well, first of all, I only have to thank many people for always encouraging me, because they are people who are always suggesting something and trying to make my goals completed. My goals? Well away from awards, I use this as a hobby and something to be able to distract and get away from the problems of real life (yes, there are many, I'm a Brazilian and I have to battle for the meal each day) is as I say, I do I like and it's something that occupies my mind for bad things, I do because I think it's cool, I'm not better or worse, I'm learning and I know I have a lot to learn, but I know my potential and I know my ability, that's it guys, "vamo que vamo" hehehe

A short video about the progress of the project, for now have been 223 sprites, I still have a lot of work hehehe