• Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Halloween Event is go!

I got Tamamo!

Halloween Gacha is good civilization!
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2482  October 17, 2017, 10:54:24 am
you mother fucker you did it, well wish me luck gonna roll later this afternoon.

didn't got jack shit not even a 4 star servant got me some 2 5star craft cards and all 4 stars clones. spend 120 quartz. feels bad man.
Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:39:22 am by 地獄の花
#2483  October 17, 2017, 07:13:35 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Spent 523 SQ, no Tamamo No Mae either
Got 3 Halloween Devils, NP5 Carmilla, Orion and an NP4 Vlad(already had 3 before trying to get Drake...) and like 8 Halloween Arrangements...

I still got 2 more paydays until the event is over with and if I don't get Tamamo, I'll be really sad but I'll persist since using Supports is far and away better than other mobile games and Tamamo No Mae becomes permanent on the general banner when London happens.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2484  October 18, 2017, 04:11:10 pm
ok now i'm pissed i already saw 3 guys who got 2 tamamo on their roll is that even possible? yeah don't spend too much money london event is right around the corner. and plus there's okita and jack before this year ends.

question does the quest in the halloween map refreshes? the one in the very bottom with the golden apple reward i already got 2 from it but i don't know what triggers it do i need to level up or do i need to finish one quest again?

nevermind i've read some japanese guides and apparently there's 2 kinds of hidden quests in the event, the party quest which appears only twice a day and a guerrilla quest that appears randomly dunno if it's timed or not. both rewards golden apple if finished and a high chance of rewarding a event 5* or 4* CE.

kinda sucks cause one party quest is 4am in the morning in my timezone lol.
Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:50:17 pm by 地獄の花
#2485  October 19, 2017, 03:00:27 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Am I the only one not rolling for tamamo? lol
I am not worried about since we can get her after completing London and my waifu Scahatch is after gudaguda(need confirmation) so I'm saving all that I have for her.
#2486  October 19, 2017, 03:59:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Used all 3 of my Quartz and didn't roll Tamamo :(

Tying to get back into the game and just got Halloween Elisabeth. Anyways, where's the best place to farm Void Dust? Want to ascend Altera to Stage 3.
#2487  October 19, 2017, 08:49:00 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Used all 3 of my Quartz and didn't roll Tamamo :(

Tying to get back into the game and just got Halloween Elisabeth. Anyways, where's the best place to farm Void Dust? Want to ascend Altera to Stage 3.
According to this it's Massilia in Septem.
#2488  October 20, 2017, 07:57:26 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Used an entire AP bar and didn't get a single drop from that dungeon. Are the drop rates that abysmal or am I doing something wrong?
#2489  October 20, 2017, 06:42:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
The drop rates for all ascension items are abysmal
I've been trying to get horseshoes for asterios for an entire week and none fucking dropped
#2490  October 20, 2017, 07:16:10 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
There's an event in your future that will help with that significantly but until then it's gonna be tough
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2491  October 21, 2017, 04:21:07 am
Used an entire AP bar and didn't get a single drop from that dungeon. Are the drop rates that abysmal or am I doing something wrong?

do you have CE events? it helps i'm aiming for the CE drop at the 30ap so i can farm faster.
#2492  October 26, 2017, 09:44:32 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#2493  October 27, 2017, 03:02:41 pm
need to prepare at least give me a month or so.
#2494  October 30, 2017, 09:11:40 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
New pickup incoming!

Man I'm a sucker for Waver and I'll have another 30 SQ ready before the end of the 8th so I'm really considering a roll.

Also out of curiosity how is everyone's event going? I managed to clear out the shop last night and I'm just spamming my remaining lunatic party trying to get that final Halloween Princess.
#2495  October 30, 2017, 03:08:21 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cleared the shop out of CE (Except the debuff resistance one) and focused more on getting generic ascension mats
Didnt get a single CE to drop out of the battles so I doubt I'll be able to max out my halloween CE

Rolled a second Jannu.
Only have like 3 quartz at the moment so I doubt I'll be rolling at all for a few months
US FGO is far more stingy with free stuff than the JP was
#2496  October 31, 2017, 10:27:22 am
New pickup incoming!

Man I'm a sucker for Waver and I'll have another 30 SQ ready before the end of the 8th so I'm really considering a roll.

Also out of curiosity how is everyone's event going? I managed to clear out the shop last night and I'm just spamming my remaining lunatic party trying to get that final Halloween Princess.

i got all what's left in the shop this morning , i got all the ce's and LB 3 of them. the only thing i didn't have this banner is tamamo herself. i max out welfare elizabeth and ascended some servants. not gonna roll for waver, i've got too many casters now i'm aiming for okita or jack. i badly need a saber in my group and jack would be a great pair with my 2nd strongest servant bonny and read.

been watching some streams this past week some dude pulled 2 tamamos in a back to back roll. he's a whale though probably there's a multiplier or something if you spend money on the game.
Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:30:25 am by 地獄の花
#2497  October 31, 2017, 11:00:10 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2498  October 31, 2017, 05:07:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
You know, some people have great luck.

I wouldn't sleep on Waver. Lot of people consider him one of the best units and I have to agree. I got.hom.fairly early and he's put in a lot more work than any other waifu. Good time to be blessed by RNGesus.

Connection haw been iffy for me these past few weeks.and our situation hasn't helped, so I haven't taken as much advantage of this event as I would have likedthought at least it let me ascend my Waver, Heracles and vanilla Liz
#2499  November 01, 2017, 12:06:46 am
  • The Goddess Returns
You know, some people have great luck.

I wouldn't sleep on Waver. Lot of people consider him one of the best units and I have to agree. I got.hom.fairly early and he's put in a lot more work than any other waifu. Good time to be blessed by RNGesus.

Connection haw been iffy for me these past few weeks.and our situation hasn't helped, so I haven't taken as much advantage of this event as I would have likedthought at least it let me ascend my Waver, Heracles and vanilla Liz

Yeah, stuff like that seriously sucks but I was mainly lucky and I didn't need to play as much but I pretty much cleared the most important stuff from the place.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2500  November 01, 2017, 12:39:45 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
One of the biggest reasons why I’m struggling to even to get interested or even drop some money in FGO is the merciless Gacha. I just got lucky with Altera on a ticket. Even the other Gacha game I play, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius also has a 1% base 5* rate (soon to be 3%), but it has ways of increasing the pull rates.