YesNoOk

Origins Defulated 1.0 Screenpack! (Read 33835 times)

Started by SOLIDUS SNAKE, September 21, 2014, 08:39:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Origins Defulated 1.0 Screenpack!
#21  September 22, 2014, 10:47:23 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Great release!

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
#22  September 22, 2014, 10:53:36 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Wow, knew I forgot something and thanks for pointing that out. If you downloaded the custom version, it included instructions. The instructions was for the simulation and turns. Silly me, I forgot to included the regular life bar info. Here is the info for the life bar ports regular spec's, also the others. Thanks again my friend and keep it rocking. Oh yeah, the select ports from the custom is also, the ports for the life bar. Sorry for any one who, ran into that problem and thanks to my man, for pointing that out.

Straight from the instruction guide, minus number 3.

3.Life Bar portraits Regular = add the bar port as 9000,2 on this one x Axis:2 and y Axis:2!

4.Life Bar portraits Turns med = add the bar port as 9000,11 on this one x Axis:2 and y Axis:2!

5.Life Bar portraits Simulations = add the bar port as 9000,12 on this one x Axis:1 and y Axis:1!
Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:11:37 pm by BIG BOSS
#23  September 22, 2014, 11:14:49 pm
    • Argentina
    • leoos_004@hotmail.com
Wow, knew I forgot something and thanks for pointing that out. If you downloaded the custom version, it included instructions. The instructions was for the simulation and turns. Silly me, I forgot to included the regular life bar info. Here is the info for the life bar ports regular spec's, also the others. Thanks again my friend and keep it rocking. Oh yeah, the select ports from the custom is also, the ports for the life bar. Sorry for any one who, ran into that problem and thanks to my man, for pointing that out.

Straight from the instruction guide, minus number 3.

3.Life Bar portraits Regular = add the bar port as 9000,2 on this one x Axis:2 and y Axis:2!

4.Life Bar portraits Turns med = add the bar port as 9000,11 on this one x Axis:2 and y Axis:2!

5.Life Bar portraits Simulations = add the bar port as 9000,12 on this one x Axis:1 and y Axis:1!

Thank you so much :D
#24  September 22, 2014, 11:27:52 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
No problem and thanks you for the heads up.
#25  September 23, 2014, 12:37:33 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
@Legendary DeMoNk@I, no problem man and hope you can get it running.lol

I got to start the matches later that day lol Had to re code some things in the Mugenconfig so my joy pad can be in sync properly to select stuff. But yo that's a hot concept you got for the life bars too man. I like it alot :thumbsup:. That and how the Fight text show and vanish. that was hot. My old lap top cant handle the quality of the screen pack so it slows down the matches at times. Anyway dope visuals for sure man!
#26  September 23, 2014, 04:53:33 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks man and glade you was able to run it,some what. Hope you get a better pc soon, so you can enjoy the full potential of all sp's.lol
#27  September 26, 2014, 06:56:12 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
Thanks man and glade you was able to run it,some what. Hope you get a better pc soon, so you can enjoy the full potential of all sp's.lol

i tried to download but i cant MR BIG BOSS :) permission denied
#28  September 26, 2014, 06:54:18 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Just tried it and it works fine, have you tried the other link. Let me know if the problem still presence.
#29  October 15, 2014, 10:00:02 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Didn't see this release here. Thanks for sharing it :)
I'm planning on remaking my entire roster when I get some time so I hope to make some portraits for this.

Nice job :llama:
#30  October 15, 2014, 10:21:34 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks man and yeah, with all the hottest releases. I was forgotten and kicked to the curb.lol Just kidding, there was many top and awesome release. So I just fell into that loop hole, click spoiler to see the hottest release.lol

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#31  July 23, 2016, 11:39:01 pm
    • USA
    • justinwaring800@yahoo.com
Sorry to be bumping this but the links for the screen pack are no longer working.
#32  July 24, 2016, 10:30:36 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Try the alt link, I just check it and it works. Thanks for checking my stuff out. Enjoy it.