YesNoOk

Chuchoryu Released Kage (Read 6318 times)

Started by Yagoshi300, February 22, 2019, 10:32:28 pm
Share this topic:
Chuchoryu Released Kage
#1  February 22, 2019, 10:32:28 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300

Homina Homina Homina
Re: Chuchoryu Released Kage
#2  February 23, 2019, 12:52:21 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#3  February 23, 2019, 01:59:12 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

The Sprites are neat, which is typical for this guy, but the gameplay isn't much so.
He lacks V-Trigger stuff (Ashura Senkuu and Misogi) and his damage levels are bonkers (The EX Shoryuken is an example of this, doing what should be a Level 3's Damage).
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  February 23, 2019, 03:15:08 am
    • Argentina
I do not know what surprises them if he prefers quantity to quality and it is better not to extend the topic because every time it is mentioned the topic ends up becoming a debate
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#5  February 23, 2019, 03:33:05 am
    • Canada
I find his releases are such a waste of potential.

If the guy spent twice as long on his characters and actually polished them some, they could be great. instead he just cranks out these half finished train wrecks of characters I would barely consider beta releases.

lui

#6  February 23, 2019, 10:31:34 am
    • USA
i actually very much think this kage looks nice, sprite wise. it's a big improvement over some of the other stuff he's released before. it's nice to see improvement in any kind of quantity no matter how small.
Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 10:35:07 am by Walruslui
#7  February 23, 2019, 10:42:17 am
    • Greece
If you read his posts at multiverse you can understand that he doesnt care about coding and effects too much.
#8  February 23, 2019, 10:43:35 am
  • Hmmm
    • Canada
Does he allow other people to use his sprites? Idk if he allows them to be used elsewhere since I think some people are interested in seeing an SFV version of this char
Idk

lui

#9  February 23, 2019, 10:46:53 am
    • USA
If you read his posts at multiverse you can understand that he doesnt care about coding and effects too much.

this doesn't have anything to do with the release thread.

i'd really not want people to go on and on about this whole thing again, can we please just let someone post his stuff without people going on about this for the 100th time?
#10  February 23, 2019, 10:51:54 am
    • Greece
yeah sorry my mistake, you are right.
joeotaku you can always contact him about  his sprites at multiverse.
#11  February 23, 2019, 12:51:00 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#12  February 23, 2019, 02:06:02 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
You guys have to admit though, that this guy works pretty fast. When I'm struggling to finish a single animation this guy spits one full sheet after another, LOL. His sprites may not have pro-quality, but they look pretty decent. I hope that Chucho finally took to his heart all the advices that people gave him.
#13  February 23, 2019, 02:20:42 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Yes! And the guy has a lot of potential, the saddest part is, as been said, he does not cares about it.

I even offered my help and tutoring him(looong long ago), but he refused to. He(unfortunately) just attends the replies like "wow, nice, +1", which is not a good behaviour.

BUT! I've got to say that, aside some mistakes in the spriting, this Kage is above his average spriting quality, which is totally fine.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#14  February 23, 2019, 02:33:05 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Yeeeah... The guy's potential is indeed incredible.
It's actually painful and infuriating to see how he waste it with these Rush-Outs.
I'm sure, if he'd ONCE take quality over quantity- he'd do an actually worthy character. Hell, even if his coding wouldn't be good enough, someone more experienced in that would use his sprites to make better work! But no, he prefers to create these undercharacters with the rate of a machinegun, without putting any actual time into better spriting, better coding, or in this case even better learning about the character he is recreating...
I just don't understand, does he really like his chars in a state like this?
#15  February 23, 2019, 05:59:16 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
What Chucho really needs is basically to finally understand that "feedback is for help, not for make you to look inferior".

The case of Felo, it's more because Chuchoryu has possibly set into stone "Mugen Fighters Guild are a bunch of elitist arrogants", and he don't want to receive harsh treatment again, so he doens't even read possibly messages from other spriters. [Even tho, we know, he has that bullshit problem of not crediting anyone]

Overall, that Kage is surprislying well maded. Spritewisely, it's no doubt the best of his works. He needs just to polish more the animations and the sprites themselves a bit more.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#16  February 23, 2019, 06:26:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I followed the progress of Chucho's Kage. Really a huge improvement from what he showed before.
I'm still hope that one day Chucho can understand about the feedbacks.
#17  February 23, 2019, 07:00:21 pm
    • Argentina
I have not talked to him because nor facebook see it connected before helping him with some tips and screenshots of games to animation characters such as KOF MI, SF V among others and always gave advice how to better align the sprites and change some times in the animations of their chars and that concentrates on one job at a time, although I am always surprised how fast it is doing sprites, although some characters announce them a few months before as he always accept orders that is delayed more with some more than with others
Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:04:17 pm by k6666orochi

lui

#18  February 24, 2019, 01:17:20 am
    • USA
guys you're just repeating the same things that people keep posting everytime something related to his releases ever happens.

just we just let the post be, this is one of those cases that i think everyone knows how they feel about his stuff and has formed their own opinions over the years, no need to stir anything up again
#19  February 24, 2019, 02:14:16 am
  • Niigasan
But u hopped over on mutiverse and had something to say, id consider that trying to start somethin
#20  February 24, 2019, 02:16:21 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
this is my only warning to all of you. stay on topic. the posts from hereafter should ONLY be in reference to kage.