YesNoOk

Ragna the Bloodedge v1.12 (Read 96991 times)

Started by OHMSBY, September 26, 2018, 05:16:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ragna the Bloodedge v1.01
#21  September 27, 2018, 07:51:05 pm
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
Depending on the size of the opponents hurtbox and his position above Ragna, this happens.
Re: Ragna the Bloodedge v1.011
#22  September 27, 2018, 08:00:21 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Whoops, I forgot to add p2facing to that hitdef. I just uploaded a quick update to fix it, so you can go ahead and redownload him.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the opponent to fly backwards after being hit by Seed of Tartarus
Re: Ragna the Bloodedge v1.01
#23  September 27, 2018, 08:04:24 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
You still have not fixed Hell's Fang and Carnage Scissors's effects. They are still too small. For a comparison:

Once again, you should not set the size of all effects to be 1 (or 0.315 if you want to be precise). Some are scaled to be much larger in the game than they actually are.
Also, the Astral Finish victory animation should use the one where he swings his arm instead of his sword, but that is more of an accuracy thing.
#24  September 27, 2018, 08:56:08 pm
    • USA
You still have not fixed Hell's Fang and Carnage Scissors's effects. They are still too small. For a comparison:
[Image]
Once again, you should not set the size of all effects to be 1 (or 0.315 if you want to be precise). Some are scaled to be much larger in the game than they actually are.

Noted

Also, the Astral Finish victory animation should use the one where he swings his arm instead of his sword, but that is more of an accuracy thing.

Yeah, I wanted to try spicing things up a bit by using the winpose that he does when he wins against Izanami.

#25  September 27, 2018, 11:32:59 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
Another feedback regarding the next character poll. It's great to have them for your next WIPs, but the more you keep adding new characters that weren't present in the last one, the more I feel like Gordeau will get shafted again. It makes me less wanting to vote for him as the new additions feels way more appealing than him. Now you added Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax as a choice of WIPs, I feel more excited to see your take on Kuroko over Gordeau. Just saying since you had him since the first poll and he's always 2nd place, getting beaten by someone who just got added in the new poll. I do hope you get around him eventually.
I'm still going to vote for Gordeau because I need to GRIMREAPAH some mofos in Mugen.

I vote we need Gordeau next too, because as maximillian would say, "IMMORTAL SLU-" oh wait I cant say that word here xD
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
Re: Ragna the Bloodedge v1.015
#26  September 28, 2018, 05:10:00 am
    • USA
Ragna has gotten another quick update. This time, it's mostly just cosmetic fixes based on Susanoo's feedback.
- Adjusted the size of the effects for Hell's Fang and Carnage Scissors
- Hit box for the second hit of Carnage Scissors has been given a slight adjustment

Go ahead and redownload him.
#27  September 29, 2018, 12:17:08 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
YESSS! Finally a good Ragna! <3

I also hope Mai Wins, voted for her. Mai is best girl in BlazBlue.

Absolutely fantastic job OHMSBY. Your becoming one of my favorite mugen creators.
#28  September 29, 2018, 12:54:33 am
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
Ground Gauntlet Hades is supposed to be a overhead move to hit people who are blocking low.

However, the ground version of Gauntlet Hades moves Ragna up so much that against some characters low blocking, you literally fly over them without hitting them.
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#29  September 29, 2018, 02:14:59 am
    • USA
Dang, I could've swore I made that an overhead.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have that fixed.
#30  September 29, 2018, 02:32:57 am
    • Japan
I just have a quick question, do your chars use their own hitsparks or the default? Because they all have RLY lacking hitsparks, so tiny and lack any impact. I feel like im just tapping enemies with little to no force.

lui

#31  September 29, 2018, 02:38:43 am
    • USA
they use screenpack default hitsparks to save space for the. sff's
#32  September 29, 2018, 03:01:17 am
    • Japan
Re: Ragna the Bloodedge v1.02
#33  September 29, 2018, 08:33:07 am
    • USA
Ragna has gotten another update. Go ahead and download him again.

- Increased the amount of time before Ragna reagins control after air dashing
- Reduced the height Ragna goes up during the ground versoin of Gauntlet Hades
- Gauntlet Hades is now an overhead, as it should've been (How did I miss this?)

Also, this is the last day of the poll. So get your last minute votes in if you haven't already.
#34  September 29, 2018, 10:01:18 am
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
I have been working on something you might like. Only 1 effect has been added (special hitspark when the enemy is hit with Soul Eater attacks) along with some coding, but I think it improves a lot of moves he has. Black Onslaught probably benefits the most from those graphical changes and different hit sounds.

I also added the rose petals blown by the wind for Ruby's full screen DD using the effects already present in her files, but that is for another thread
Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:06:18 am by Susanoo-no-Mikoto
#35  September 29, 2018, 12:02:40 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I repeat: OHMSBY, if he wanted to, he could create all the characters in Blazblue. With the help of Susanoo, it would be even better.

But of course I do not want to force him.
#36  September 29, 2018, 05:55:42 pm
    • USA
I have been working on something you might like. Only 1 effect has been added (special hitspark when the enemy is hit with Soul Eater attacks) along with some coding, but I think it improves a lot of moves he has. Black Onslaught probably benefits the most from those graphical changes and different hit sounds.

I really like what I see here. It adds more to Black Onslaught without adding too much to the file size. Would you mind sending me that special hit spark?

#37  September 29, 2018, 06:01:05 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
I really like what I see here. It adds more to Black Onslaught without adding too much to the file size. Would you mind sending me that special hit spark?
Sure. I can send the cns files as well if you want to implement the other changes I've done to it.
#38  September 29, 2018, 06:10:50 pm
    • USA
That would be great as well.
#39  September 29, 2018, 06:25:49 pm
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
I just noticed something: Shouldn't carnage scissors move Ragna slightly foward when he does the follow-up strike?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Also, someone I know noticed that the fall velocity from his Inferno Divider look so odd.

And I have a suggestion, tone down how much HP Ragna gets when he uses Devoured by Darkness during a combo.
#40  September 29, 2018, 06:31:12 pm
    • USA
Noted.