YesNoOk

Use the message Icons! (Read 329767 times)

Started by momo!, October 08, 2009, 07:48:20 pm
Share this topic:
Use the message Icons!
#1  October 08, 2009, 07:48:20 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
1) Please select the appropriate message icon for the release you are posting about from the list that's available when you start a new topic.

1.2) You don't need to use textual thread tags like [Stage]! You've already got the message icons for that.

1.3) If the icons aren't showing up in the list, just refresh.

2) Try to be informative and include the name of whatever release you are posting about in the thread subject:
  • "Here comes the ninja!  Naruto released by T@KA" or "Ryu (Breath of Fire) updated."
  • not "The darkness has finally arrived in MUGEN..."

3) Recommended information to include in the post body:
  • game or other source of origin (if any) that your release came from
  • a screenshot of how the release looks in action in MUGEN

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND that any time you make something publically available on the Internet there is a possibility that people might take parts of it, or the entire thing, and claim it as their own or do other things you might not agree with.

We strongly believe the damage caused by this is extremely negligible in case of a non-profit hobby like MUGEN, and that if you are uncomfortable with this unchangable fact of the Internet then you are probably best off keeping your releases away from public exposure altogether.

If you do choose to "go private," please understand that it would have to be you who decides whom and how to give access to your release, and that it would be up to you to try and make sure it stays "private," and not us.

also keep in mind this topic is for releases of the OFFICIAL ELECBYTE mugen release candidate, not No Limit Winmugen or Winmugen+.
Specify if your topic is an edit in the title or topic.
Re: Use the message Icons!
#2  May 06, 2015, 04:24:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm slowly going to be adding new icons. They are all uploaded but I have to add them to the boards 1 by 1. So it'll be time consuming. I'll probably do this periodically through the day/week.

So when you see a new icon appear in any of the 3 Release boards here go ahead and use them.

The order won't be final either. But I'll deal with that after I finish adding them all.
Re: Use the message Icons!
#3  May 06, 2015, 04:50:17 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Main release board finished. Having an issue setting the order of icons correctly. Getting with Val. Go ahead and start using the new icons in this board. They'll be added to the other 2 boards shortly!