YesNoOk

Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes) (Read 279948 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Stay down, magoot... PREDICTABOOOOO
#241  September 14, 2017, 09:25:43 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
wow i'm liking this, geese howard based on his king of fighters xiv/fatal fury special attire

keep it up

MCX

#242  September 14, 2017, 11:22:18 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
I think the stance need some work anatomically speaking. His arms are a bit bulky, his torso and abs are in different angles. The frankspriting is still visible. Buts you are in the way dude. Keep going
#243  September 15, 2017, 01:49:39 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
I think the stance need some work anatomically speaking. His arms are a bit bulky, his torso and abs are in different angles. The frankspriting is still visible. Buts you are in the way dude. Keep going
Actually, this has already been (in parts) corrected... This is an old gif, the version I'm creating has some changes, even so thanks for the tips, all taken into consideration... :)
#244  September 15, 2017, 02:16:11 am
Well, I'm going to leave some of the KOF universe and just take a step in the universe "Fatal Fury" (Or it would be "Tekken Universe", now I'm confused)...  :rolleyes5:

That's the least, the goal is to recreate a CVS Geese-style "Fatal Fury Special" (No shirt, with a pendant and tied kimono, just like in his recent appearance in Tekken 7)...

All Chars update (pause progress, returning soon...)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
:watchout: unpredictable wip by you to me  :mlol: this is gonna be hyped  :yuno:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#245  September 15, 2017, 06:31:20 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
You should add some scars to his body.
Lasagna
#246  September 15, 2017, 11:12:09 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So, your avatar's an old geese sprite you did and there soemthing new. Show it us, so we can help you.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#247  September 15, 2017, 11:21:15 am
  • Was it something I said?
Part of me wants that Super EX Geese has from KoF 2002 UM, but then again, he does need his shirt on to complete the animation. Just a nitpick, though.
Other than that, nice to see this Geese being made!
#248  September 15, 2017, 02:12:27 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871

Normal Geese and Nightmare Geese?
Two versions or only one?
Pls don't leave this project... Dissapointed was when R@ce Akira was in making Geese/Nightmare and he never finished or released...
#249  September 16, 2017, 12:54:21 am
    • Brazil
Well, I'm going to leave some of the KOF universe and just take a step in the universe "Fatal Fury" (Or it would be "Tekken Universe", now I'm confused)...  :rolleyes5:

That's the least, the goal is to recreate a CVS Geese-style "Fatal Fury Special" (No shirt, with a pendant and tied kimono, just like in his recent appearance in Tekken 7)...

All Chars update (pause progress, returning soon...)

:watchout: unpredictable wip by you to me  :mlol: this is gonna be hyped  :yuno:

Undoubtedly, you are one of the great friends I met in this forum, it is just a way of paying homage, not only to you but to people like Gui 007 and others, not to mention that Geese is a differentiated fighter, I believe he is one of the bosses "loved" by the players, he is more than a boss, he is a fighter apart, unique to appear at the end of 4 different games (Fatal Fury, AOF, KOF Neowave and CVS1) without saying that he has everything to be the last boss in Tekken 7 (Honestly, I do not see any fighters at their height, the Mishima are just maggots near him) ... And come on, it's been pretty complicated, pixel-art requires a lot of effort and I'm trying to do my best ... :D

You should add some scars to his body.

Exactly ... Well, for now I will leave only the chest and I made one on his left shoulder (in fact would be the right, but I speak in the vision during the editing, I will leave the animation gif), this is not so complicated and I intend to leave for the end of the edition, since certain parts require some special attention (this kimono on his waist requires enough patience in movement sprites). Anyway, thanks Ash, "é nóis"... :D

So, your avatar's an old geese sprite you did and there soemthing new. Show it us, so we can help you.

Yes, of course, the avatar has changed (with CS, based on Flowrellik Geese and some extra collors by me) and all help will be fundamental, it will be a great honor if you give me some help Master FeLo_Llop... :)

Part of me wants that Super EX Geese has from KoF 2002 UM, but then again, he does need his shirt on to complete the animation. Just a nitpick, though.
Other than that, nice to see this Geese being made!

Thanks Knuckles8864, I'll try my best ... :)

Normal Geese and Nightmare Geese?
Two versions or only one?
Pls don't leave this project... Dissapointed was when R@ce Akira was in making Geese/Nightmare and he never finished or released...

Without doubts the two versions (with transformation during the round to nighmare mode, as I love it hehehe) ...

Geese says: "Predictabo"
Falcon Rapper is "Unstopabo" ...: D
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:06:34 am by Falcon Rapper
#250  September 16, 2017, 01:14:42 am
    • Brazil
At the moment, three animations... Still need some adjustments, which I'm correcting, just to have a basis of how the char will be, criticism is welcome, since for now is just a test... :)

#251  September 16, 2017, 02:14:12 am
The hand animation is nice and fluid, but I feel like the timing is off on it compared to the rest of the animation on the stand, maybe on the walk too, not sure. I also think the crouch needs a lot of work still, probably more transition frames. It seems very abrupt right now, and doesn't logically flow from one state to the next.

You're making me miss spriting, lol
#252  September 16, 2017, 02:25:06 am
    • Brazil
The hand animation is nice and fluid, but I feel like the timing is off on it compared to the rest of the animation on the stand, maybe on the walk too, not sure. I also think the crouch needs a lot of work still, probably more transition frames. It seems very abrupt right now, and doesn't logically flow from one state to the next.

You're making me miss spriting, lol

Yes I know ... I'm basically using the same movements as your CVS version, just exchanging parts ... I certainly have enough to be corrected, I'm gradually improving, and thanks for the tips Snakebite... :)
#253  September 16, 2017, 03:03:22 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
YES! The boss of the bosses! Keep going and good luck bruh!!
#254  September 16, 2017, 03:37:41 am
    • Brazil
#255  September 16, 2017, 04:43:50 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#256  September 16, 2017, 04:45:41 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

Actually I did finish but decided to keep private back then but I will release him probably soon. Was going to release sooner but my hand is messed up from nerve damage
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:56:17 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#257  September 16, 2017, 05:05:16 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Glad to hear your stuff, both Geese-makers.
But I have one question for you, Falcon: don't you think his press looks... off? Like, it looks like it's now from straight perspective while it should be in different one. Here is what am I talking about- a torso in straight perspective (or how do you call it...):

So, yeah... I suggest you fix this flaw in standing animation.
#258  September 16, 2017, 05:56:05 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
pretty cool man!
just a little sugestion ->
 :)

lui

#259  September 16, 2017, 08:34:21 pm
    • USA
im sorry but that change you made looks worse than the original. the anatomy is off such as the chest area looking more flat and the abs looking flat as well. the face looks weirder.
#260  September 16, 2017, 10:14:49 pm
    • Brazil
The hand animation is nice and fluid, but I feel like the timing is off....

To be honest the arm looks like it moves outta position. Needs fixing.

Yes, because it is a gif, the hands get a bit faster ... But during some tests in versions 1.0 and 1.1 (640x480, my computer is slow and does not run in HD or OpenGL) the movement stabilizes. For now, I'm using the same time used by POTS in the original animation, but I can change this if it gets better, since this is another version of a Geese

Actually I did finish but decided to keep private back then but I will release him probably soon. Was going to release sooner but my hand is messed up from nerve damage

It will certainly be something incredible, as all his works Master Race. I hope your hands get better soon, because I'm a fan of your work ... :)

Glad to hear your stuff, both Geese-makers.
But I have one question for you, Falcon: don't you think his press looks... off? Like, it looks like it's now from straight perspective while it should be in different one. Here is what am I talking about- a torso in straight perspective (or how do you call it...):

So, yeah... I suggest you fix this flaw in standing animation.

Yes, I'm correcting, this is a long-term job. I'm letting the animations be seen precisely so that people can give their opinion so that the sprites are perfect. And thanks for the tips, surely they will add on an improvement in my char ...

pretty cool man!
just a little sugestion ->
 :)

Thanks Anderson, this sprite was a great help, with it I could put an improved six-pack. The arm that you made was also perfect, where I could take advantage of it ... I do not know how to thank you, my friend, with all my heart, thanks for the help ... :)

im sorry but that change you made looks worse than the original. the anatomy is off such as the chest area looking more flat and the abs looking flat as well. the face looks weirder.

Yes, of course, I'm getting better, it's like I said, this is a long-term job, I think in about 3 months I can complete it completely. And thanks for the  tips Walruslui.