YesNoOk

M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Read 4086216 times)

Started by Berry, May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3
#6761  June 28, 2019, 11:33:23 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#6762  June 29, 2019, 05:21:47 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265

I've come to be pretty surprised in discovering my first attempt at AI can actually beat Sol fucking Badguy by Muteki. That's definitely giving me the confidence to improve upon it, especially in terms of trying to shield more consistently.
#6763  June 29, 2019, 05:44:58 am
#6764  June 30, 2019, 05:29:06 pm
    • Brazil
Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 05:33:11 pm by reporter vesgo
#6765  July 03, 2019, 01:14:45 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Need some feedback: The font that say Capcom, should I color it a gold'ish? and the SNK font should I color it Blue'ish to represent there color schemes from the original logo's? Or should I leave it one solid color like it is now?

Side note: I hate that my home monitor looks darker, with a less purple overlay, and my work pc (were I'm at now),
it looks a lot more purple. what do you see lol

#6766  July 03, 2019, 05:40:12 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Maybe If you put the letters of Capcom vs SNK text in up, looking more better, in my opinion. Other idea: Mantain "Rebirth" in center, and put the other text in down, centered, to look more "REBIRTH - A Capcom vs SNK story". You understand?
#6767  July 03, 2019, 06:53:07 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
I see it purple, but I like it. If you're going to change the Capcom and SNK colors, at least keep the metal gradient, like a metallic yellow / metallic blue. The problem with changing the position like Akito said is it won't fit in the bottom since the letters for REBIRTH are not regular (in a straight line, like in the top, only exception is the "I")... but you can give a try.
#6768  July 03, 2019, 09:15:44 am
    • USA
Maybe If you put the letters of Capcom vs SNK text in up, looking more better, in my opinion. Other idea: Mantain "Rebirth" in center, and put the other text in down, centered, to look more "REBIRTH - A Capcom vs SNK story". You understand?

I've tried the Capcom vs Snk on the bottom and I wasnt a fan of it, which is why I placed it were its at now. I also tried incresing the Capcom Snk letters bigger than the rest of the A story portion and it just looked odd.

I see it purple, but I like it. If you're going to change the Capcom and SNK colors, at least keep the metal gradient, like a metallic yellow / metallic blue. The problem with changing the position like Akito said is it won't fit in the bottom since the letters for REBIRTH are not regular (in a straight line, like in the top, only exception is the "I")... but you can give a try.

Yeah I liked the purple too. it just gets on my nerves that it looks one way at home and another on a different pc monitor.
I colored the fonts, it looks odd IMO, see the spoiler. Might just keep it plain metallic color or add a similar style color as the Rebirth color scheme. 

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#6769  July 03, 2019, 11:44:13 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Yeah, I didn't like it either. Maybe using less saturation in the yellow/blue to make it softer, but either way I think it won't look good. The "pure metallic" one looks better.
#6770  July 03, 2019, 12:17:39 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
I think some of the issue is that the metallic text isn't bright enough (at least in regards to the darkest shade), so it kinda blends into the background too much. The individually coloured company names look nice, but the SNK one definitely needs to be a lighter shade of blue so it's not swamped out by Capcom and fighting against the background for visibility.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#6771  July 03, 2019, 02:29:45 pm
I would just remove the Capcom vs SNK thing, why is it needed ? the title screen looks way more slick  without it.
#6772  July 03, 2019, 02:59:31 pm
I would just put Koopa's name on there somewhere where it can be seen....everything else is pretty cool
#6773  July 03, 2019, 09:20:38 pm
    • USA
I think some of the issue is that the metallic text isn't bright enough (at least in regards to the darkest shade), so it kinda blends into the background too much. The individually coloured company names look nice, but the SNK one definitely needs to be a lighter shade of blue so it's not swamped out by Capcom and fighting against the background for visibility.

I tried different shades  and wasn't a fan of them.

I would just remove the Capcom vs SNK thing, why is it needed ? the title screen looks way more slick  without it.

The " A Capcom vs Snk Story" portion was always in the back of my mind since the beginning, since my roster is always consistent of CVS characters and the whole point has always been to make a full game (for myself of course), and to share the SP for everyone else to enjoy as they please.
My plan was to make any other character from other franchises hidden characters/guest characters, I'm testing something out with the select screen if mugen allows it (with its limitations and shit) I'll reveal more.

I would just put Koopa's name on there somewhere where it can be seen....everything else is pretty cool

HA! Dude a loading screen with a little koopa walking the screen like the Megan man one in that SP that someone made which I cant remember the name.

#6774  July 04, 2019, 09:41:47 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

had a ton of fun doin these
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#6775  July 04, 2019, 10:11:55 pm

had a ton of fun doin these

I like your setup, did you change the pal for the stage or its something like reshade?  I dig the lifebar  and the ports on the sides, its  real hassle to set up but it looks dope when  its set up correctly.

Good shit.
#6776  July 05, 2019, 03:32:58 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Decided to sprite and code his missing moves and effects myself.

Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:04:46 am by Violin Ken
#6777  July 05, 2019, 05:38:09 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com

Been busy schooling. Lost my harddrive so I sadly don't have my old uploads (legit bought a new gaming laptop after my other one died) and so far I'm back to making stuff. As usual, the start screen and beginning of select screen is done. Going to take some time to even finish this though.  I have to edit out the face slots to other characters that exist in mugen, and give you a template to edit over ;o
#6778  July 05, 2019, 06:43:48 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Cool concept.
#6779  July 05, 2019, 05:07:04 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
I like your setup, did you change the pal for the stage or its something like reshade? 

I just simply added an overlay with a color from the stage's sky.

Thanks for your words
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#6780  July 05, 2019, 06:01:30 pm
  • Food and Woman!
Need some feedback: The font that say Capcom, should I color it a gold'ish? and the SNK font should I color it Blue'ish to represent there color schemes from the original logo's? Or should I leave it one solid color like it is now?

Side note: I hate that my home monitor looks darker, with a less purple overlay, and my work pc (were I'm at now),
it looks a lot more purple. what do you see lol

I'm still patiently waiting for you to released this SP XD