YesNoOk

Naruto Discussion [Spoilers! Enter at your own risk] (Read 339847 times)

Started by Animugen, September 08, 2007, 07:42:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto Discussion [Spoilers! Enter at your own risk]
#2441  June 27, 2012, 03:47:08 pm
  • SNK is life
I really can't infer shit from what just happened, or how long will they drag that out.

Again, 2 Madaras on the loose even after the hax was undone. Shinobi World is in trouble.
#2442  June 27, 2012, 03:54:12 pm
    • Germany
Yeah I have no idea either. then again, it read like a lot was simply lost in translation...
#2443  June 27, 2012, 04:33:52 pm
  • SNK is life
If you mean the last thing Madara said, it was something along the lines of the risk of Edo Tensei is that if you're familiar with the technique and you're more powerful than the original summoner, you might be able to bypass its effects, and be a Zombie forever  :twisted:

That Susanoo is so hax. Nobody can do shit about that GIANT god spirit without a material form. That's what's killing all the action for me.
#2444  June 27, 2012, 04:38:46 pm
Not to worry, they will find something even more hax, simple as that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2445  June 28, 2012, 06:45:12 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Anyone else keeping in touch with the movie? Apparently Sakura's parents will be introduced.

#2446  June 28, 2012, 06:53:52 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Her dad's hair looks like a Sakura flower.
#2447  July 04, 2012, 05:53:09 pm
  • SNK is life
592 is out.

Not much to say, just want to know who THAT THIRD POWER is
#2448  July 05, 2012, 01:04:16 am
    • Germany
so....does page 12 mean itachi is still around? and orochimaru is still aorund as well?

maaan~ why can't some authors just let some characters die already!
#2449  July 05, 2012, 01:53:00 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
so....does page 12 mean itachi is still around? and orochimaru is still aorund as well?

Um... I think that's a flashback.

Itachi, I mean... Orochimaru being alive doesn't surprise me, honestly...
#2450  July 05, 2012, 01:58:15 am
I really can't infer shit from what just happened, or how long will they drag that out.

Again, 2 Madaras on the loose even after the hax was undone. Shinobi World is in trouble.

I seriously think Tobi is not Madara. He just used Madara's name as a way to get information, and instill fear in the Shinobi World. I mean, the series has never talked about REAL full on human cloning right? They have talked about implanting cells which gave rise to Yamato's wood release. But never a complete clone of someone. Even Kabuto merely absorbed all the remaining cells of Orchimaru and IIRC his body as well. If they haven't, then how the hell can there be two Madara's considering the Edo Tensei Madara is the real Madara because the jutsu requires the real soul of the individual? So unless I missed the chapters on full human cloning, it's impossible for there to be two Madara's.

So Tobi just used the name for his own gains. And just to "clear" up any loose ends to my theory - he got his original Sharigan eye from a Uchiha he killed. Just like he got Nagato's Rinnegan. Hell it could have been Madara's eye that he extracted. As I do believe Edo Tensei does reanimate the body + replace anything that is missing. As there's no way in hell all of those Shinobi had every single body part intact when they died.  As Deidara completely obliterated himself right?

Or maybe Tobi/the Masked guy is some long lost Uchiha that is gonna be revealed soon. But unless I'm wrong about the full body clone, he can't be Madara.
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:04:25 am by Hakufu1021
#2451  July 05, 2012, 02:02:30 am

The focus on Itachi's text may seem to hint that there's something he still has to do, implying he's going to still be around to do it. I guess that's what Val meant. But I reckon that was just some sort of motivation for Sasuke, remembering what his bro wanted to do, and deciding to sort shit out with the village, hence his interrogations about life and the universe at the beginning of the chapter.
As for Orochimaru, given how heavily it all insisted on telling us that every single piece of him died, I guess there's going to be something about the seal on Anko's neck, or who knows, Sasuke could even try to Edo Tensei him back.
I seriously think Tobi is not Madara. He just used Madara's name as a way to get information, and instill fear in the Shinobi World.
Just to say it (again), Tobi himself didn't directly claim to be Madara, everyone recognized him as such and then he just went along. ... I mean, he never directly claimed it to anyone for that reason, he only said that once, and to Pain, when he was revealed to be the one behind Akatsuki - i.e. when no one else was listening or caring. He never gained anything from introducing himself as Madara, it's just everyone else who said "yup, that's him". I think Kyuubi named Madara as the one controlling him back at the invasion, and Minato recognized Tobi as the one he fought then.

Other than that, it's pretty clear that Orochimaru figured out something big with his researches, which is likely going to link back to Madara behing both dead and alive at two places, IMO. Afterall, Kabuto said it was by staying with Orochimaru that he figured he could summon Madara with Edo Tensei, so Orochimaru's scroll is most likely to explain that deal with Madara.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:12:27 am by Carpe Diem
#2452  July 05, 2012, 02:09:40 am

The focus on Itachi's text may seem to hint that there's something he still has to do, implying he's going to still be around to do it. I guess that's what Val meant. But I reckon that was just some sort of motivation for Sasuke, remembering what his bro wanted to do, and deciding to sort shit out with the village, hence his interrogations about life and the universe at the beginning of the chapter.

Wasn't that Sasuke talking? Itachi vanished. That was Sasuke who said he had to go meet Orichimaru or the "one man who knows EVERYTHING" so he can sort something out.

I seriously think Tobi is not Madara. He just used Madara's name as a way to get information, and instill fear in the Shinobi World.
Just to say it (again), Tobi himself didn't directly claim to be Madara, everyone recognized him as such and then he just went along. ... I mean, he never directly claimed it to anyone for that reason, he only said that once, and to Pain, when he was revealed to be the one behind Akatsuki - i.e. when no one else was listening or caring. He never gained anything from introducing himself as Madara, it's just everyone else who said "yup, that's him". I think Kyuubi named Madara as the one controlling him back at the invasion, and Minato recognized Tobi as the one he fought then.

Actually he told Sasuke he was Madara as well. He told Itachi, Madara, Nagato, and Sasuke. Remember Itachi implanting that jutsu (Cba to look the name up) so he could protect Sasuke? It went off during their first meeting.
#2453  July 05, 2012, 02:17:31 am
I don't see what that eye trap thing has to do with Tobi's identity - Itachi decided Tobi (whether he's Madara or not) was dangerous for Sasuke, so he put an Amaterasu trap for when Sasuke would meet Tobi. And I really doubt that Sasuke gives a damn if Tobi is really Madara, so there was nothing to gain there. As for Itachi, Itachi is the one who went to find Tobi, he says so in his last flashback ; Madara didn't actively seek Itachi out and told him "I'm Madara, so do what I say or tell me what I want". And Nagato shouldn't give a damn about the Uchihas, so still no gain there.
The way I see it, Tobi only introduced himself as Madara either after everyone recognized him, or to people who didn't care where he had nothing special to gain in particular.

Wasn't that Sasuke talking? Itachi vanished. That was Sasuke who said he had to go meet Orichimaru or the "one man who knows EVERYTHING" so he can sort something out.
You're not talking about the same thing. I do mean what Itachi and Shisui say in the flashback panels. The "man who knows everything" is probably not a hint that Itachi may still be alive (it's probably Orochimaru I'd say), but Itachi's and Shisui's text could be. But I think they aren't.
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:22:14 am by Carpe Diem
#2454  July 05, 2012, 03:41:39 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Its funny the guy who might be in the mask is  Tobimaru Second Hokage uchiha Student Kagami uchiha, Tobi? using half of his sensei name.and Plus their lil detail about Kagami uchiha, It funny how he wasnt no where to be found when the village was being attack when naruto was being bored. Tobi gotta least be the 3rd hokage age
#2455  July 07, 2012, 12:38:28 pm
    • Germany
The focus on Itachi's text may seem to hint that there's something he still has to do, implying he's going to still be around to do it. I guess that's what Val meant.

Yes, also "I'm still the leaf's Itachi Uchiha" sounded to me like "still a liar".
#2456  July 08, 2012, 06:26:28 pm
  • SNK is life
It didn't sound like that to me at all.

What I understood from all of that was something like "in the end I regret nothing, I'd hit that Uchiha ass all over again because my loyalty is to the leaf, and you should consider that in your rotten evil little heart, brah"
#2457  July 08, 2012, 10:43:51 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me, too. You have to put the emphasis on the word "leaf´s", asi in:

"I'm still the leaf's Itachi Uchiha"

In essence, he's saying he's always been loyal to the leaf, first and foremost, and that he joined Akatsuki just so he could protect the village from it.

Itachi is essentially "The Boss" from MGS3.

Awesome... :)
#2458  July 09, 2012, 09:09:06 am
  • SNK is life
Now all we need is somebody to make an AI out of Itachi's will, and use it as a deterrent for Shinobi Wars
#2459  July 11, 2012, 04:13:11 pm
    • Germany
Orochimaru is back. Well then.
#2460  July 11, 2012, 04:18:44 pm
Now someone needs to revive Jiraiya.