YesNoOk

How would you handle KFM thread (Read 42151 times)

Started by Titiln, September 21, 2008, 03:15:01 am
How would you handle KFM thread
#1  September 21, 2008, 03:15:01 am
Re: How would you handle [x] thread
#2  September 21, 2008, 03:19:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I motion for kfm banning for a month or two, he deserves it for supporting that kind of shitty attitude.

Take in account how much what he does influence others, take in account how much he wants SPECIAL rules for him and his "own" .
#3  September 21, 2008, 03:34:00 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Thats sickening to be honest. It really is. Thats quite possibly the worst thing i've seen happen yet in this community as a reaction.

They can all fuck off.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#4  September 21, 2008, 03:42:33 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
To note, I am biased so I will always be happy to push that ban button by KFM's name... again... and again.

I never tire of it =p

Does he ever post anything positive btw?

I mean even in the video game threads he only posts to gripe about something he dislikes in the progress/release.

This guy is just never happy moderately content...
#5  September 21, 2008, 03:55:27 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ash: Heilige *****! Eine riesige Katze läuft auf der Straße frei herum! says:
Funny thing about this event...she just wanted to post a picture up there to gross people out. I don't think she expected the virus part. Go figure.
Ash: Heilige *****! Eine riesige Katze läuft auf der Straße frei herum! says:
Of course a little late to get THAT across with the Mugen Saviors rushing in.

XD
funny thing he sent this both to me and pots at the same time.
#6  September 21, 2008, 03:57:14 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
"Bargaining stage: Seeking in vain for a way out."
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#7  September 21, 2008, 04:45:59 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So basically "our" side would like for the link to Sion's site to be removed entirely while "your" side says it's fair game.
How can we resolve this conflict?

Sion will not budge on the redirect, so as long as people click that link from here, bad stuff will happen.
I'm actually probably not the best person to discuss this with.

You know I don't care much for the "serious internet" business. If she feels that is what she must do then that is her prerogative. I totally do not support the notion of actually causing harm to a person's computer for such a petty thing as announcing that.

All that is harmed on her side is ego.

The best approach would be to contact an admin. But if the admins let her get away with this then that will start up all kinds of copycats acting like her.
"Well, if we put viruses and such on the page Guild will take the link down and respect us!"

With Sion's attitude I honestly do not know why she would upload that game to the net. If I had fears or hated communities so much I would never chance it by uploading a thing.
#8  September 21, 2008, 04:51:25 am
    • Portugal
I vote that the Rapidshare link someone posted replaces the official one in the first post, that way everybody wins loses.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#9  September 21, 2008, 04:52:32 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Annnd that dispells the "she thought it was only a gross image,not a virus"thing, for she keeps the malware link.
Feel free to ban kfm for inciting this kind of thing and approving this type of behaviour.at this point, even with him claiming to be trying to contain the damage, i think its inevitable.. how many more times must he try to meddle with how others deal with things that he thinks are his to control?
#10  September 21, 2008, 04:56:23 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I vote that the Rapidshare link someone posted replaces the official one in the first post, that way everybody wins loses.
Agreed

@ Iced... not without more "votes" preferably admin I think me and you are too biased to make that choice alone.

EDIT: This thread should be in the public board... hooray for more hidden schemes  :-\
#11  September 21, 2008, 04:59:53 am
  • I got a PM.
Yeah I got hit by that bomb.

I think that this is very serious.

I know I'm a nazi on the banning stuff but I say we go with a perma-ban.

I mean really if it wasn't someone you guys had history with would you even consider not permabanning someone for doing that kinda shit. There was nudity and it messed up firefox for a second there I thought I got a freaking virus.

It we allow that kind of links on here we are going to scare users away from mugen all together.

They are now scaring users in our forum.
#12  September 21, 2008, 05:00:28 am
    • Portugal
@ Iced... not without more "votes" preferably admin I think me and you are too biased to make that choice alone.
Haha, we've basically been keeping KFM and Byakko around all this time because everyone in the staff thinks he's too biased to make a decision, when we all should be agreeing on it.
#13  September 21, 2008, 05:06:26 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I want to ban him, but I don't want to do it and then an admin comes by later and says I over reacted.

But it looks like (if this works democratically) that we have a pretty good voter turn out agreeing on a ban at the moment. Does this work democratically? =p

Byakko is right about 1 thing, we talk too much and discuss with no end at times... bah screw it, I'll get my hands dirty again.

I am banning KFM for 2 weeks and replacing the link in the 1st page.
#14  September 21, 2008, 05:10:34 am
  • I got a PM.
I'm not bias against them. Isn't that why you made me and DMK Mods. The new blood thing.

Bann um

Oh and two weeks don't mean shit. He's just going to go and cry on his forum and then we will post the shit he is talking here some of us will go over there and bitch about it.

I'm telling you it's time to kick him out of our forum for ever.

And after it's done we just forget about um and don't bring there shit talking over here in the form of quotes.

Call me a nazi but I don't like having my browser fuck with.
#15  September 21, 2008, 05:15:29 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Too late i've done it. 695 days.

He either wants to be here, and respect how we do things on this forum. Or he can stay out. Only wanted to post a gross out image my ass. Sion, as we all know is really very intelligent. You're telling me said person didn't know what was on that site when they linked it? Pull the other one thanks.

I'm really sick of this "guild is the enemy" shit. We don't do that much. We certainly don't condone lying. I would prefer to be known for not supporting creators rights but being honest about it than supporting their rights and being a bloody sneak.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#16  September 21, 2008, 05:15:53 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Heh, someone beat me. Darn you you ban happy freak!  ;D

I did add the link to the front page however.

EDIT: Oh it was Cyanide? That's neat. Now I don't feel so bad.

ban happy freak still stands =p
#17  September 21, 2008, 05:18:40 am
  • I got a PM.
You know you messed up if CY banned you. Remind me never to you off LOL.
#18  September 21, 2008, 07:31:53 am
i am an admin and i approve of this!!!
#19  September 21, 2008, 09:22:12 am
    • Germany
just use a "I'm feeling lucky" search where that page is the first hit. it's like a direct link but he'd have to block all google visitors to get rid of it. or be very clever :P
#20  September 21, 2008, 12:16:32 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Just woke up and catched up on this, will have to say I agree even if the malware turned out to be "not so damaging". We have nine year olds roaming those boards. Imagine their reactions as they receive a 4chan gross out bomb of penis and gore.
Anyone that justifies those redirections and finds them "okay" shouldnt be welcomed here.