YesNoOk

I'd rather not go thru the dilution channel and just do an informal announcement (Read 7142 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 31, 2007, 01:18:23 am
I'd rather not go thru the dilution channel and just do an informal announcement
#1  August 31, 2007, 01:18:23 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
<Kung_Fu_Man>   From the looks of things, Val, you, Messatsu, Jared, and Titiln have slit our throats.
<Kung_Fu_Man>   Messatsu has full access to everything private at RS.
I have very little from the RS private sections and even less than that in desire to make that or the information found therein public.  You should have no worries there.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Re: I'd rather not go thru the dilution channel and just do an informal announcement
#2  August 31, 2007, 01:21:10 am
    • Germany
what, so we created the private staff forum for nothing?

lol :)

kfm thinking you would do that is a sign of how little he understood. :(
Re: I'd rather not go thru the dilution channel and just do an informal announcement
#3  August 31, 2007, 01:31:43 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
This was directed at KFM & Co., but wasn't important enough for an announcement.  And ZOMG [E] is gmod here and still has access over there. :O

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Re: I'd rather not go thru the dilution channel and just do an informal announce
#4  August 31, 2007, 01:41:22 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
omg who is [E]?
Re: I'd rather not go thru the dilution channel and just do an informal announce
#5  August 31, 2007, 12:21:30 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
As do I. Not enough to leak anyway XD.

No i'd never do that. Goes against all my morals.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#6  August 31, 2007, 04:39:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#7  September 01, 2007, 06:01:16 am
    • Germany