YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 830488 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#2061  August 09, 2017, 12:40:57 am
    • Brazil
I don't like the face that Morrigan is making in that cover. She looks like some random evil character, not the carefree sexy character she should be.
#2062  August 09, 2017, 12:45:04 am
She's not frowning, you're probably misled by the hair over her left eye, check her right eyebrow. She's having fun fooling around.
but her freaking hips though. What the fuck.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2063  August 09, 2017, 06:45:26 pm
    • USA
I'm just expecting the game to ship with 2 colors for each character and have the rest locked behind DLC BS at this point.

and Marvel meddling will mean the colours have to be colours the character has had resulting in this again:

To be fair i can sympathize with the person who was in charge of giving him palettes. I once tried to make new colors for him by modding the Dreamcast version and it's a very VERY tedious job due to how the game handles certain effects.

He has like what, 10 different palettes for each color? Stupid shinning effects >_> I'm not surprised the person in charge took some shortcuts and just slightly changed some hues and called it a day.
#2064  August 12, 2017, 02:39:09 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
More gameplay

nice little touch in arthur win pose
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#2065  August 12, 2017, 02:59:31 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
hawkeye does one backflip instead of doing two backflips during his victory sequence
#2066  August 16, 2017, 02:41:20 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
The last variant cover for Generations Thor is finally up:

No big reveal here.  So much for hoping for the variants to give up any more of the DLC characters.  Still, the artwork is good.
#2067  August 17, 2017, 03:10:33 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
it's only one month left until marvel vs capcom infinite's released
#2068  August 17, 2017, 04:54:59 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
This game looks like it will deliver on fun factor, guess we shall see.
#2069  August 17, 2017, 05:12:01 pm
    • Mexico
    • https://nestor-2099.github.io/gamedev/
Latest trailer is up

#2070  August 17, 2017, 06:11:44 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
You can see Hunter for a split second in some of those group shots, so there's that confirmed.  Also Metro City with all those symbiote monsters definitely speaks to Venom showing up before too long.

:EDIT: Never mind, my phones resolution sucks.  It was Spencer I saw, not Hunter.
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:16:21 pm by Person Man
#2071  August 17, 2017, 06:17:45 pm
    • Mexico
Sadly, that's only as DLC. The video description in the Capcom UK trailer confirms that this is the base roster. Meaning MonHun is also DLC which sucks, could've been perfect as a base character. It's obvious to me that the story mode took up the majority of the budget and relayed the decision of a small base roster. This game will probably have tons of DLC anyway, but as a launch roster this is VERY lackluster. Can't help to think of which characters (if any) we could've gotten at base were it not for the story mode.
#2072  August 17, 2017, 06:21:51 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's like the issue with SFV but reversed!
#2073  August 17, 2017, 06:28:29 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
+Jedah being a major threat as expected.  Even leads to a Dante/Jedah duel but I feel the writers are gonna botch that.

+Seeing Dr. Light involved is funny yet cool.

+Chun-Li's face improved.

-Civil War-esque route.  Ugh.  Hope it's minor.

-Seeing Chun-Li's voice movement makes me believe Capcom character voices still suffer from lipsynching so Japanese voices likely in only for them where as Marvel character voices sync perfectly.  Yet, others like Chris sync just as well.

-Ghost Rider's new voice.  Why.
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:36:35 pm by Kirishima
#2074  August 17, 2017, 06:30:02 pm
It's like the issue with SFV but reversed!
But people will complain all the same.
Damn, those symbiotes look hardcore. Even Spidey goes black, of course. Symbiotes and Umbrella zombies could be rough.
Sadly, that's only as DLC. The video description in the Capcom UK trailer confirms that this is the base roster.
You mean everyone we see in the trailer ? Because Black Panther is in it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2075  August 17, 2017, 06:40:24 pm
That trailer was cool, really wish they would've used that for E3.
#2076  August 17, 2017, 06:51:21 pm
tony's voice actor is a pretty good impersonator of robert downey junior.
i like this new story mode too, much better than mvc3's one.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#2077  August 17, 2017, 07:37:50 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I'm pretty sure it's the same voice actor from the last game
#2078  August 17, 2017, 07:59:01 pm
    • Mexico
Well, Story Mode looks good, but on the bad side, the roster's confimed to have only 30 characters at launch, that's going to cause a lot of backlash for quite a while I'd say.
Also, here's an interesting comment from a GameInformer article:
I also saw one interesting scene in Valkanda between Ryu, The Hulk, and Black Panther, the latter of which holds an Infinity Stone. They’re joined by a monster hunter in what looks like a Rathalos armor set. The character was part of a roster leak earlier in the year, but when I asked Capcom about her potential inclusion as DLC, they said they had nothing to announce.
#2079  August 17, 2017, 08:08:38 pm
  • In-training Artist
    • Colombia
i've been away from this game a long time ago but i enjoyed the trailer, this game has some much potential story wise, the graphics look great, the lightning and the surroundings feel really natural.. also it seem that they worked to get those fan-service moments or performances on point, like rocket's acting on x or x and zero companionship what surprises me the most is that actually some of the characters in the so called "leak" back in January are in... like black panther or dante, who knows if they'll add more like starlord or one that i want the most on capcom side being leon kennedy
#2080  August 17, 2017, 08:33:54 pm
    • Mexico
You mean everyone we see in the trailer ? Because Black Panther is in it.

It specifically said 30 characters and Firebrand and Dormammu are in a still of the trailer and in a promo image, so it refers to them +Jedah and GR.