YesNoOk

Hairline W.I.P Thread: Igniz (Read 238953 times)

Started by Prime SC, January 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Should I take out lvl 1 to lvl 2 cancels in all my chars?

Yes
4 (20%)
No
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 04, 2018, 07:17:16 am

Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Sheng Long
#241  November 20, 2018, 12:40:48 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
At such times it is always good to host things on some website, because problems like these can happen, did not you think about doing it?
#242  November 20, 2018, 12:50:33 pm
    • Morocco
Damn dude sorry to hear that,a shame....
#243  November 20, 2018, 02:15:01 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
It's so unfortunate that you lost everything.
This is fate.
Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Igniz
#244  November 24, 2018, 07:20:37 am
  • Niigasan
Nah I didn't think of that I usually have a external but I procrastinated putting my stuff on it, so here we are. It sucks taint but it's whatever. I put a pole up, I find myself rarely if at all using level 1 to level 2 chains so I'm just wondering if the public thinks it's necessary
Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 03:43:56 am by Prime SC
#245  December 01, 2018, 04:29:14 pm
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
Nah I didn't think of that I usually have a external but I procrastinated putting my stuff on it, so here we are. It sucks taint but it's whatever. I put a pole up, I find myself rarely if at all using level 1 to level 2 chains so I'm just wondering if the public thinks it's necessary

hey boi,how s it going fella,sorry bout the pc problem,and keep strong yo.

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#246  December 01, 2018, 04:35:55 pm
  • Niigasan
It's coo I got a desktop to use for now, and oh trust me iam, as y'all can see I changed my project to igniz. I've compiled some of his sff, got standing, walking, run,jump,all the standing normals for now, don't have a screenshot but I will post one soon
#247  December 01, 2018, 04:47:48 pm
    • Morocco
DUUUDE THAT'S SICKKK ! My dreams are coming true
#248  December 01, 2018, 05:20:41 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Oh, you don't make Sheng Long more in future?
#249  December 01, 2018, 05:31:18 pm
  • Niigasan
Been wanting to do igniz for like 2 years but didn't have the... uh knowledge I have now especially about helpers so I feel more confident I'm able to do him, and I might or might not get back to sheng , I lost motivation with trying him again as I was very close to finishing him, who knows but for now the lovable igniz is on my to do list
#250  December 01, 2018, 06:38:40 pm
Damn Igniz huh hes gonna be annoying af to convert. Good luck man !
#251  December 01, 2018, 11:52:57 pm
  • Niigasan
Shit bruh I already know, he's cheap af in 01 and 02um but I feel like I can handle it, but thanks man
#252  December 02, 2018, 12:39:45 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I hope you get back with him, but while that does not happen, have good luck with Igniz.
#253  December 30, 2018, 02:43:11 am
  • Niigasan
Just a lil update, All his normals are finished, grabs, and gethits, working on specials and i found a kof 02 um hitbox viewer for pcsx2 so im redoing the hitboxes to make em accurate to that game. I wish there was somewhere i could find his frame data though looked everywhere. But nonetheless thats what ive got so far ill make a video after ive finished his specials. Have a great new years yall
#254  December 30, 2018, 07:47:51 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Just a lil update, All his normals are finished, grabs, and gethits, working on specials and i found a kof 02 um hitbox viewer for pcsx2 so im redoing the hitboxes to make em accurate to that game. I wish there was somewhere i could find his frame data though looked everywhere. But nonetheless thats what ive got so far ill make a video after ive finished his specials. Have a great new years yall

Good to hear & see progress. Cant wait my friend.

MCX

#255  December 30, 2018, 02:21:46 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
I hope you get back with him, but while that does not happen, have good luck with Igniz.

Unfortunately, Igniz is banned from official matches, that's why it's so hard to find his frame data, If I find something I'll let you know
#256  December 30, 2018, 05:27:54 pm
  • Niigasan
Thanks watson, and i didnt know that but id assume so based on his cheapness in the damn games lol, but please if u do let me know i appreciate the help.
#257  July 08, 2019, 06:20:39 pm
  • Niigasan
wow 6 months huh, well im back working on stuff, gonna finish sheng long to start then get back to igniz, felt like i needed a break
#258  July 08, 2019, 06:25:09 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Do you by chance have a palette template for the mentioned 2?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Re: Hairline W.I.P Thread: Sheng Long/Igniz
#259  August 12, 2019, 02:02:12 am
  • Niigasan
Wassup everyone, just showing the progress ive made on sheng long. i know its been a long time i usually wouldve been done by now but irl problems and lack of motivation honestly has slowed it down a bit but ive been workin on him quite a bit these last 2 or 3 months. in the vid im just showing some changes i made to some specials and supers for now, it doesnt look like much but man this dudes sff, animations, hitboxes and all were kindof a mess been updating that mostly and adding new fx and stuff. the other problem i have is i fuckin suck when it comes to sprite stuff lol. i managed to make some headswaps but i for the life of me just dont understand the process of making these headswaps match the pals he has. nonetheless progress will continue. i didnt show off other moves because i will be changing those once i figure out how to make ts work lol. i also have plans for him to have custom intros against all the shotos. when hes finished he will be tight just hang in there with me haha

And no i dont have a pal template at the moment but i once i get everything i need in order i will be commissioning one

#260  August 12, 2019, 02:07:29 am
Tight!!! I love the SFex Tatsumaki.....Dope!!!